Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

What it is: A glow kit with four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. What it does: Bring instant luminosity to the complexion with these four metallic powder highlighters. Just layer the highly blendable shades together or wear them...

Is this worth the money? Do the tones work for all skin tones? Is it blinding or more subtle? i want a highlight palette and want to know if i should get this one
worth the buy? or not?
Can this be used as eyeshadow?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit!
Athens, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: eBay
I got this off eBay when the first glow kit came out from a whole sale retailer for 16 bucks. I was very hesitant that it was a fake but further reach and scanning the barcode lol I know it’s real. The highlighters themselves are great. Even better when you mix them. I just don’t think the gleam is that brown skin friendly as the other ones like sun dipped. It’s a great consistency and highlighter but I only use hard candy and mimosa. The other two have to be mixed or they will look ashy on deep skin tones. #abh #anastasiabeverlyhills #highlighter #glowkit Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
Nashville, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by Lieve L.
I’ve been using this glow kit for years and really love it! I primarily use Moonstone for my highlight, the rest of the shades don’t really work as well on my skin tone as I would like. Even though makeup does have an expiation date, I’ve had this palette for several years and it performs as well now as it did on day one!
San Antonio, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by lucia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Anastasia products are high quality, I couldn't expect something different. I particularly loved the shades of this glow kit; the colors summer and moonstone fit perfect with my skin tone to light it up and the colors bronzed and tourmaline do a great job as a bronzer. The shine and the composition are really good. I recommend it!
Plainfield, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by Marissa M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Can’t rave enough about this product! Such a great kit! I have light medium skin tone with neutral undertones. This is perfect for me for contouring and highlighting! It’s so fun! I can go light on the contouring or super dark and dramatic! I love it! Great buy! Worth the $
Orlando, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by alyssa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette will forever be a classic in my eyes. I remember this product coming out and being the first ever highlighting product I had ever used. Super pretty, delicate highlight. Not overly shiny and is a great texture that makes blending super easy!
Sterling Hts, MI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit uploaded by Diyana Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s so pigmented and it lasts so long. I lovee how blinding it is. I use it as a highlighter and an eyeshadow. It’s literally perfect in every way. The price is also good because it’s pretty big and it will last for a long time. The packaging is also nice. I would buy again. It’s a great as a gift to a makeup lover.
Show Low
I love this pallet I mostly just use the highlighters in it because I prefer a cream bronzer and contour but the highlight is amazing and bright and doesn’t leave you looking super glittery it’s kind of expensive so I wish they just made a single highlight.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite highlight palette it makes my cheeks glow like I’m an angel. I feel like an angel glowing with this palette and it’s perfect. This has the perfect colors to use everyday and I use it everyday indeed.
Winston-Salem
This product has great pigmentation and blends well into multiple different types of foundation bases. However, it is a pressed palette and it breaks apart and crumbles very easily.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this highlight this highlighter is beyond and I also love the packaging I really recommend you guys to use this highlighter this highlighters about the best ever going to forget I really recommend it