Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Easy-to-blend, full-pigment eyeshadow singles.

Which shade would you recommend?
Hello ,, I was wondering if this product is worth buying? Wanted to try for a long time
Are the colors pigmented ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar!
Product Highlights
This was my first eyeshadow I have purchased from ABH and I LOVE IT!!! It is so creamy and pigmented and beautiful! It lasts all day as well! Such a great formula and worth the price! I can't wait to buy more of their shadows! in reviews
...pigmented. It also has subtle micro glitter in it which I love!! It's long lasting and doesn't crease. in reviews
Amanda M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Amanda M.
Review for: Pink Champagne
Anastasia has such pretty eye shadows. I love the pink champagne color. This particular color looks good with my fair complexion and blond hair. I was very pleased with how the product applied and lasted. I will try some other colors in this line as well. I reccomend giving these dazzling eye shadows a try.
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish)
I was trying desperately to find a shade to dupe Lilac by Jillian Dempsey because I am crazy about the color I just can’t stand the smell!! This has a lot of fall out it’s also a very tiny refill. It has more purple in it when I wanted a pinker tone. Please Jillian Dempsey make the lid shine with no smell!!! Please let me know if you have any other suggestions
Laura C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Laura C.
Review for: Sienna
I love all products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. You can choose your own eyeshadow colors to form your own unique palette. My favorite shade is Orange Soda. The eyeshadow has a low toxicity score which is always a requirement for me. Goes on smooth and stays.
Jassi K.
Woodbridge, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Jassi K.
This eye shadow is so pigmented and creamy. I have both the single and the eyeshadow in the modern Renaissance palette. I use this as a transition shade in most of my looks and would definitely recommend this.
Assel K.
Glenview, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Assel K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish)
I can say only a good thing about this eyeshadow👍👍👍. With a little amount of product you can achieve enough colour.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
Review for: Sunset (metallic copper penny)
This is so pigmented and beautifully. Easy to blend and looks so amazing on with just a little bit of blending. I love her eyeshadows so much.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Edita P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am picky with eyeshadow shades that I wear, so I love these eyeshadows as I can create my own palettes. I love metallic and glitter shades and these have plenty of options. They are smooth, pigmented. Easy to apply and stay well throughout the day
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,544 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Anastasia Beverly Hills has lots of singles to choose from and they retail for $12.00. Overall, I find most shades to be excellent quality. They are pigmented, easy to apply/blend, and long lasting. You can buy those cases that hold up to 4 shadows to house your choices. Anastasia does use powder shadows, they are not the cream hybrid we are seeing alot of these days. There can be some fallout, I've personally never experienced a lot with the singles. Pigment is typically good, buildable. You can always use a dampened brush or primer to really make a shadow pop.
Aaliyah T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Aaliyah T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Metallic (brassy metallic gold, metallic finish) (online only)
This single eyeshadow is so perfect! It has so much pigment in such a compact packaging. This shade ended up looking more highlighty/shimmery than I initially wanted but It was overall a great product.
Sarah B.
Webster, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: Vermeer (metallic pearl)
I love using this shade for a highlighter under my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eye! It’s a soft pink metallic that adds dimension to a natural or glam look. I keep one of these handy in my kit.

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna G.
Rochester, New York
il y a 2 ans
Edita P. il y a 2 ans
I have sensitive eyes, but these don’t bother me