Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles - Cream

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A collection of single, fine-milled powder eye shadows in individual pans. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles to create a professional-style four- or eight-pan custom, refillable palette. Shade Description - Creamy nude

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles - Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Such a natural creamy shade with just a pop of color. I like to use it as a transition shade and it is excellent for blending. It definitely brightens the eye area.
Victoria B.
Fort Worth, Texas
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles - Cream uploaded by Victoria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s supper creamy and pigmented. It is on the more expensive side for something so small. This is a good product to buy when you want to put together your all time favorite shadows into one palette vs flipping through your other palettes.
Cindy M.
Staten Island, NY
I love these eyeshadow singles. You can pick out 4 singles and you get a palette to put them in. The pigment is great. Goes on smoothly. I've purchased a few times. Love the color range.
Eliana C.
Bronx, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles - Cream uploaded by Eliana C.
The price is very good. You should test it out, think you will love it too. Recommended.
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
These singles are perfect to select when you find colors you love more than the ones in a palette. This creme color is perfect for mixing other shades with. I love light colors and bright colors. They add a summer flair to the 👀 eyes.
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
I like the matte finish coloring formula is very creamy the only thing not very favorable to me
McKinley T.
stonewall
ABH products have been a go to of mine for over three years now. No matter the palette, the eyeshadows never disappoint me. I also use ABH eyebrow products and use them exclusively. Foundations, lip products, blush, highlight, contour, I change brands all the time and have a variety in my collection but when you look through my drawers, you're mostly going to see ABH products for eyeshadows and only ABH products for my brows. The shadows are always highly pigmented and long lasting. Put a little primer on to boost the wear time even higher. Whether I'm going for a natural look or a glam one, ABH gets the job done and well! These shadows are matte but still highly pigmented and do wonders for a natural look. I even use one of them for a natural highlight below and above my eyebrows after filling them in. You can't go wrong with ABHABH products have been a go to of mine for over three years now. No matter the palette, the eyeshadows never disappoint me. I also use ABH eyebrow products and use them exclusively. Foundations, lip products, blush, highlight, contour, I change brands all the time and have a variety in my collection but when you look through my drawers, you're mostly going to see ABH products for eyeshadows and only ABH products for my brows. The shadows are always highly pigmented and long lasting. Put a little primer on to boost the wear time even higher. Whether I'm going for a natural look or a glam one, ABH gets the job done and well! These shadows are matte but still highly pigmented and do wonders for a natural look. I even use one of them for a natural highlight below and above my eyebrows after filling them in. You can't go wrong with ABH
AnaJane I.
Johns Creek, GA
Beautifully color layer on your eyes! I love Anastasia eye shadow colors from the pallet, “soft glam”. I love playing around with the colors, the only reason why I lowered a star was cause the shadow is too powdery it takes too much on the brush. Other than that great pigmentations and packaging.
Tess G.
Goodrich, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
ABH eyeshadow will always be top of the line and head of the game. Pricey, but so luxurious and pigmented....and worth it. If you’re able to slowly build a collection via the singles; I’d totally recommend. It’s a great investment for a makeup lover (of all levels!).
Shana R.
This product is a bit overpriced. Love the color options though. It is very long lasting. I would prefer a palette with multiple colors for this price. First time user and I don’t think I will re-buy it

Looking for your answer?