BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Eyeshadow

A collection of single eye shadows in individual, refill pans. In just three easy steps, you'll be on your way to building your own Custom Palette and receiving a free Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette with the purchase of four individual Eyeshadows! STEP 1: Add four Eye Shadow Singles ($12 each, C$15) to your basket. STEP 2: Add Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette to your basket. STEP 3: A $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout ($56 US value, C$68 value). These finely-milled powder eye shadows feature eight finishes in pans that can be easily refilled. Create a custom palette with the Empty 4 Well Refillable Eye Palette that holds four pans of your favorite colors and textures. "With dozens of colors and textures to choose from, the combinations are truly endless." Anastasia Soare All Eyeshadows come in individually packaged refill sleeves. Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. see more...

• Must have Singles?3 Answers
  • Has anyone got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles? I ...1 Answers
  • How do the quality of the single shadows compare to those in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Electro (bright purple w/lilac blue reflect, duo chrome finish), Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish), Gem (peach, shimmer finish), Iridescent Purple (purple w/blue reflect, duo chrome), Mermaid (shimmery deep blue, titanium finish), Sangria (iridescent cranberry, satin finish), Touch Of Lilac (soft frosted purple, titanium finish) (online only), Blushing (rosy lilac, duo chrome finish) (online only), Cognac, Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Aubergine (deep inky purple, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Sateen (brilliant champagne, satin finish), Gleam (frosted chiffon, satin finish), Intense Gaze, Pink Champagne, Rosette, Enchanted (duo chrome royal purple), Truffle Glitter, Rose (metallic pink, metallic finish) (online only), Ballet (metallic seashell pink), Vermeer (metallic pearl), Love Letter (satin boysenberry pink), Gemstone (duo chrome violet orchid), Rose Gold (duo chrome pink coral), Realgar (ultra-matte burnt orange), Chiffon (antique gold, titanium finish) (online only), Macaroon (sweet pastel lavender, titanium finish) (online only), China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish), Dragonfly (iridescent blue w/purple reflect, duo chrome finish)
I have quite a collection of these. It makes more sense to me to buy these since I own a ton of palettes and now every palette released is just variations of colors I already own plus 2 to 4 colors I find unique or that I would use often.
So basically instead of being wasteful and wasting money and drawer space now I just buy those 4 colors separately and make my own little palette with all the colors I will actually use often.
These are usually a lot better quality than any palette eyeshadow you will buy and it ends up being cheaper for a palette of 4 to 8 (abh website exclusive on the 8) because you get a discount, a free palette and its only 40 for 4 and a palette which is cheaper than most palettes and you're guaranteed to use all 4 colors often and not have a ton of unused colors in the background.
Another thing I love about these as opposed to some other singles (not all do this but some) like the urban decay singles is that they are more affordable and have the same quality and pigmentation and similar product weights without wasted money on bulky packaging which can get annoying when you get into big numbers of these things and you get a discount for the more you buy which is amazing.
You basically get a custom palette with colors you love and no unused colors for the same or less than the usual high end palettes.
the color selection is amazing. They have such unique colors and undertones and you can't find all of these in any palettes being released today.
They last all day long and hardly fade at all even on my extremely oily skin. They blend out super easily with hardly any effort. The colors are exactly what you expect them to be from looking at the pan and they are velvety smooth and soft milled.
Its literally the perfect eyeshadow.
Everyone should own a couple. Even if you just buy one or two at no discount 12 dollars isn't going to break the bank if you're already into high end makeup and it makes high end makeup accesible to those of us who don't have a ton of expendable income.
So overall I totally recommend these to all eyeshadow lovers. You wont regret the buy.
Megan M.
Redmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Blanc (snowy ivory, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Gleam (frosted chiffon, satin finish), Metal (silver gold, titanium finish), Warm Taupe (warm soft brown, ultra-matte finish), Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Birkin (warm beige mauve, ultra-matte finish), Stone
For the most part, I really enjoy ABH single eyeshadows for the price. I’ve tried several shades now and as a rule I prefer the mattes to the shimmers. The shimmers (Gleam, Metal, Chocolate Crumble) didn’t build up as well or look as pretty on the eye as I’d like. Of them, my favorite is probably peach-champagne Gleam. Metal has a cool platinum undertone which I like. Chocolate Crumble, a purple brown, is just okay. The mattes I have (Stone, Warm Taupe, Birkin, Buon Fresco, Blanc) are more consistent. Blanc is a pale vanilla color, Warm Taupe is what it sounds like, Buon Fresco is a warm mauve, Stone is a cool gray green taupe, and Birkin is a warm orange mauve brown. I get good use out of all of them. I’d buy more mattes but not more shimmers. They are good eyeshadows but I’ve definitely used better.
Liz W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Enchanted (duo chrome royal purple), Electro (bright purple w/lilac blue reflect, duo chrome finish), Gemstone (duo chrome violet orchid), Iridescent Purple (purple w/blue reflect, duo chrome)
I love purple eyeshadow but have a difficult time finding a great predominantly purple palette. So I bought these four shades: Electro, Gemstone, Iridescent Purple and Enchanted. (And when you buy 4 single shadows they cost $10 each plus you get a little z type palette for them at no additional cost) I love these colors. The quality is wonderful. I use these colors in addition to my Naked 3 palette and they go great together.
I wouldn’t recommend going and buying a bunch of colors that you already have because what’s the point. But I would absolutely recommend ABH individual shadows to anyone looking for particular colors that will round out an otherwise complete collection. I would also recommend not buying them one at a time (unless you have a % off coupon) because the price is discounted when you buy in sets of 4. Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish), Sateen (brilliant champagne, satin finish), Gleam (frosted chiffon, satin finish)
What I like about Anastasia Beverly Hills is that if you miss out on purchasing a limited edition palette, they USUALLY release the shadows as singles, so you can pick and choose the shades you'll actually wear so you don't end up with shades you'll never use. (I say usually because the Makeup By Mario Palette is the only one that doesn't have corresponding single shadows).

They have a variety of finishes for the single shadows, all of them super pigmented and high quality like the Anastasia Beverly Hills we all know and love.

If you're contemplating buying a palette but only like a few shades, I would recommend opting on buying the singles instead. You get a larger pan that'll last longer on shades you'll actually use.
Marciela M.
Review for: Glisten, Pink Champagne, Sateen (brilliant champagne, satin finish), Sangria (iridescent cranberry, satin finish)
Got these little puppies as a gift for my 18 . 2 years ago.. I love the pigments and the formula is to die for. I used them so often I ran out but I’ve never had the time to go and buy more. I have two sons so it’s kind enough pricey . Ya know ballin on a budget.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Peach Sorbet (sultry rose champagne, metallic finish) (online only)
When I first got this eyeshadow and started applying it with a brush like I would a typical eyeshadow, I was so disappointed. It looked glittery and horrible. Once I started using my fingers to apply, it applied beautifully and very pigmented. I like the color a lot but I probably won't repurchase because I feel that Colour Pop pan eyeshadows are very similar and a better price point. These are even more expensive than MAC palette refills. I'd rather buy MAC and be able to apply with a brush. I won't repurchase but I do enjoy this color.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Champagne
This is a really nice shade to put over most other lid colors and provide some shimmer. It blends fairly well. However, it doesn't go on as vibrantly as I would have hoped and does tend to fade throughout the night. But that could partly be because I have a medium/tan complexion and kind of oily skin. This particular shade is also extremely popular. If you see it, grab it. Last year I saw it around the holidays, talked myself out of buying it first and then wasn't able to find it in stock anywhere for 6 months.
Dani D.
San Antonio
Review for: Ballet (metallic seashell pink)
The color is lovely and the pigmentation is amazing. However, what I do not like is the fall out. I hate that I’m wasting product while applying it. I would purchase again I do recommend this product regardless of the fall out.
Michael E.
Maytown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Realgar (ultra-matte burnt orange), Pink Champagne, Blazing (brick red, ultra-matte finish), Love Letter (satin boysenberry pink)
i give the matte shades a solid 6/5. the pigment payoff is divine and the shimmer shades get a 4/5. i use these shadows 2 times a week and the colors are wonderful with my skin and eyes. i use these a lot for dramatic loks since they are very pigmented. the shimmer shades are great for daily wear. i just think that the cost is a bit steep for some of the color payoff. MAC individual shadows are just as good and individual shadows are $6. i paid $12 for each shadow.
Gabriele C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These single shadows are my absolute favorite eyeshadows in the whole entire world! They are soo creamy and smooth and blend like a dream! Im never disappointed with any of her products but these are worth 5 stars all the way!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Do you need to buy an empty palette for these? Has anyone kept them on their own without one?
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
How's the coverage and does it blend well? Worth the price?
Megan R.
Andover, MN
Where can you buy these in store?
María A.
Caracas
It is brilliant?
Halee B.
Monroe, NC
Are these worth the price for the quality??