BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #2 in Eyeshadow

A collection of single, fine-milled powder eye shadows in individual pans. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles to create a professional-style four- or eight-pan custom, refillable palette.

• Shade Description - Cool brown

Mica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrated Silica, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) <145144> *contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

• Found Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles at Marsh...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows pigmented? What formula would you compa...2 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This was my first eyeshadow I have purchased from ABH and I LOVE IT!!! It is so creamy and pigmented and beautiful! It lasts all day as well! Such a great formula and worth the price! I can't wait to buy more of their shadows! " in 126 reviews
  • "This color is far more pink than nude in real life. It's beautiful, and deserves the name Blushing. It's not chalky at all and is highly pigmented. It also has subtle micro glitter in it which I love!! It's long lasting and doesn't crease. " in 48 reviews
Kim M.
Review for: Truffle Glitter, Dusty Rose (dusty lilac, velvet finish), Metal (silver gold, titanium finish), Chiffon (antique gold, titanium finish) (online only), Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Pink Champagne, Victorian (antique silver, metallic finish) (online only) more...
I have been hearing people rave about ABH shadows for years but none of their palettes appealed to me, so I decided to try out some singles. I have a mix of finishes but I think the true standouts are the glitter and metallic shades which go on looking wet and are super reflective. The satin and matte shades are nice too, but they aren't much better than any of the other mattes in my collection. I do like these shadows more than my other single shadows, so much better than Colourpop and a step up from MAC, but they are also quite pricey per pan, even with the 4 for $40 offer. I got 8 on Black Friday where they were 50% off and I think that if I get any more in the future I will wait for that sale. I find it really annoying that Sephora only carries a select few in stores, all of which are warm neutrals, pinks, and oranges, because it can be difficult to tell what they will look like in person. I think the color selection is pretty good but lacking in cool toned neutrals and jewel tones. Overall, I recommend buying if ABH doesn't have a palette to your liking but suggest waiting for a discount and focusing on the metallic and glitter shades.
Adah M.
I’ve been told that the following shades are vegan,
Titanium – A highly-pigmented metallic shadow with a smooth texture and intense multidimensional shimmer. Apply wet for a pure liquid-metal finish.
Duo-Chrome – A high-intensity formula with color shifting, prismatic iridescence.
Ultra-Matte – A blendable suede-like formula that provides a smooth, opaque matte finish.
Metallic – A rich, velvety formula that provides a high-shine finish.
Satin – A luminous formula that provides decadent color with a silk-like finish.
Shimmer – A light-reflective, finely-milled formula that provides a lustrous finish.
Sparkle – A smooth formula with light-reflecting particles that provide a dazzling finish.
Velvet – A weightless formula with a buttery texture and soft sheen.
Mariah D.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Copper Shimmer more...
Beautiful color ! As I must say , I’ve purchased pallets from Anastasia but never single shadows , I seen at my store (Marshall’s ) that we had it priced at $4.99 so yes I purchased it was a deal for me so I was happy , I was even more happy when I tried the product itself, it was such a nice color , super pigmented an easy to work with , I would definitely buy more for the price I bought them I just personally wouldn’t spend $12 it does last a while depending but since it’s like my favorite I’m almost out that’s why I myself personally wouldn’t buy it for $12 .
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Dusty Rose (dusty lilac, velvet finish), Electro (bright purple w/lilac blue reflect, duo chrome finish), Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish), Gem (peach, shimmer finish), Iridescent Purple (purple w/blue reflect, duo chrome), Noir (deep carbon black, ultra-matte finish), Cream, Fresh Peach, Opaline, Warm Taupe (warm soft brown, ultra-matte finish), Soft Peach (nude coral peach, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Teal Shimmer, Venice (duo chrome turquoise), Fresh Green, Violet, Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Blazing (brick red, ultra-matte finish), Custard (warm sand, ultra-matte), Pink Champagne, Sienna, Golden Copper (metallic sunset bronze), Love Letter (satin boysenberry pink), Sunset (metallic copper penny), Gemstone (duo chrome violet orchid), Prussian Blue (reflective peacock blue, titanium finish) (online only), Lace (soft antique cream, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Birkin (warm beige mauve, ultra-matte finish), China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish) more...
I honestly will have to admit that when I first heard about the Abh single shadows I was a little hesitant to purchase them. I quickly found out that the shadows are absolutely amazing. The pans are the perfect size and I love how I can throw all of them into a z palette and really get use out of them. The texture of the shadows when you swatch them is really nice , it’s not too chalky but creamy. On the eyes, the shadows preform really well. They don’t crease and they aren’t patchy. I really enjoy the quality of these eyeshadows because they are so easy to blend out and the pigmentation is really amazing. I have never really heard anyone say that these shadows are bad , maybe that there is a little bit of fall out. But that doesn’t really bother me because most eyeshadows have fall out / kick back. I highly recommend these single shadows , the quality is really something!
Adrienne S.
Review for: Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish), Fawn (soft neutral olive, ultra-matte finish), Sienna, Aqua (light sea foam blue, shimmer finish) (online only), Sangria (iridescent cranberry, satin finish) more...
I'm a big fan of single eyeshadows (I prefer them to eyeshadow palettes) and the ABH formula isn't my absolute favorite, but I do like them a lot. They're very pigmented, blendable, and cheaper than my holy grail singles (Urban Decay). One weird thing I noticed was that I accidentally bought two of the same color at one point (Dark Chocolate Shimmer) and although they had the same name, they looked like completely different colors. Other than that, I really like these shadows and would highly recommend giving them a try.
Bre V.
Columbus
Review for: Dusty Rose (dusty lilac, velvet finish), Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish), Venice (duo chrome turquoise), Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Teal Shimmer, China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish), Other more...
Buttery, beautiful smooth shadows that have only a slight bit less pigmentation than the Urban Decay shadows but are blendable to the Nth degree. I honestly keep them neck in neck in terms of quality but if I'm looking to put on a quick eye with little effort, I'll reach for the ABH singles or Modern Renaissance palette. The shades go on easy and blend nicely, even with your fingers. I've got these loaded into a z palette to take on the go and I'm always keeping an eye out at TJ Maxx to pick up some more.
Liz W.
Review for: Enchanted (duo chrome royal purple), Electro (bright purple w/lilac blue reflect, duo chrome finish), Gemstone (duo chrome violet orchid), Iridescent Purple (purple w/blue reflect, duo chrome) more...
I love purple eyeshadow but have a difficult time finding a great predominantly purple palette. So I bought these four shades: Electro, Gemstone, Iridescent Purple and Enchanted. (And when you buy 4 single shadows they cost $10 each plus you get a little z type palette for them at no additional cost) I love these colors. The quality is wonderful. I use these colors in addition to my Naked 3 palette and they go great together.
I wouldn’t recommend going and buying a bunch of colors that you already have because what’s the point. But I would absolutely recommend ABH individual shadows to anyone looking for particular colors that will round out an otherwise complete collection. I would also recommend not buying them one at a time (unless you have a % off coupon) because the price is discounted when you buy in sets of 4. Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
Tara H.
Review for: Tiger's Eye (duo chrome patina gold) more...
I am trying to stop buying palettes and start buying singles to make my own. I had heard great things about ABH shadows but had never tried them until recently. I purchased four of them during a recent Ulta sale. I think 4 shadows for $32 is a pretty good deal, especially when you can use a 20% or a 5X points offer!

The shadows I purchased were great and enough to make me want more. The pigmentation is great and they blend nicely. Buon Fresco is a really beautiful color, and if you have hazel eyes you need to get Tiger’s Eye. The color looks a little strange in online swatches but it’s a beautiful color and my eyes look really green when I wear it.

The one downside is that it’s hard to see these shadows in person (for me anyway). My closest Ulta does not carry them in store, so I have to purchase based on swatches online. Sometimes they come and look nothing like I thought they would. I am impressed with the quality and will continue to purchase!
Alexis R.
One of my favorite formulas to use. The mattes are fairly powdery, but all you do is tap off the excess before applying. It’s probably best to do your eyes before your foundation. Although their singles don’t seem to be as powdery as their palettes. Their titaniums are gorgeous. Shimmery yet opaque. The fall out is also pretty bad here too. Their satins perform as well as most other eyeshadows. I have a z palette full and i don’t plan on slowing down.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish), Sateen (brilliant champagne, satin finish), Gleam (frosted chiffon, satin finish) more...
What I like about Anastasia Beverly Hills is that if you miss out on purchasing a limited edition palette, they USUALLY release the shadows as singles, so you can pick and choose the shades you'll actually wear so you don't end up with shades you'll never use. (I say usually because the Makeup By Mario Palette is the only one that doesn't have corresponding single shadows).

They have a variety of finishes for the single shadows, all of them super pigmented and high quality like the Anastasia Beverly Hills we all know and love.

If you're contemplating buying a palette but only like a few shades, I would recommend opting on buying the singles instead. You get a larger pan that'll last longer on shades you'll actually use.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Do you need to buy an empty palette for these? Has anyone kept them on their own without one?
Megan R.
Andover, MN
Where can you buy these in store?
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
How's the coverage and does it blend well? Worth the price?
Halee B.
Monroe, NC
Are these worth the price for the quality??
María A.