BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #7 in Eyeshadow

A collection of single, fine-milled powder eye shadows in individual pans. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles to create a professional-style four- or eight-pan custom, refillable palette.

• Shade Description - Cool brown

Mica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ptfe, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrated Silica, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) <145144> *contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

• Found Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles at Marsh...1 Answers
  • Are these shadows pigmented? What formula would you compa...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth the money?7 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles
  • "This was my first eyeshadow I have purchased from ABH and I LOVE IT!!! It is so creamy and pigmented and beautiful! It lasts all day as well! Such a great formula and worth the price! I can't wait to buy more of their shadows! " in 126 reviews
  • "This color is far more pink than nude in real life. It's beautiful, and deserves the name Blushing. It's not chalky at all and is highly pigmented. It also has subtle micro glitter in it which I love!! It's long lasting and doesn't crease. " in 48 reviews
Kim M.
Review for: Truffle Glitter, Dusty Rose (dusty lilac, velvet finish), Metal (silver gold, titanium finish), Chiffon (antique gold, titanium finish) (online only), Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Pink Champagne, Victorian (antique silver, metallic finish) (online only) more...
I have been hearing people rave about ABH shadows for years but none of their palettes appealed to me, so I decided to try out some singles. I have a mix of finishes but I think the true standouts are the glitter and metallic shades which go on looking wet and are super reflective. The satin and matte shades are nice too, but they aren't much better than any of the other mattes in my collection. I do like these shadows more than my other single shadows, so much better than Colourpop and a step up from MAC, but they are also quite pricey per pan, even with the 4 for $40 offer. I got 8 on Black Friday where they were 50% off and I think that if I get any more in the future I will wait for that sale. I find it really annoying that Sephora only carries a select few in stores, all of which are warm neutrals, pinks, and oranges, because it can be difficult to tell what they will look like in person. I think the color selection is pretty good but lacking in cool toned neutrals and jewel tones. Overall, I recommend buying if ABH doesn't have a palette to your liking but suggest waiting for a discount and focusing on the metallic and glitter shades.
Kelsey R.
Holladay, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
I consider myself an eyeshadow novice. love Anastasia’s eyeshadow singles. They are super pigmented, but blend BEAUTIFULLY, and they make an empty four shade pallet to fill with your own color choices. These are a little pricey, but very high quality. Not as wide a shade selection as say, urban decay, but all of the shades are super wearable and the line includes a variety of matte and shimmer shades.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Anastasia has some of the most creamy, buttery smooth shades in their single shadows. I love the matte formula and I also think some of their shimmers are the best shimmer formulas you can find. They are about $12 each which is a little pricey for just one shadow pan, but they do last quite a long time!
Hanny W.
Taylorsville, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
For the most part I LOVE their single eyeshadows. My favorite is Dusty Rose and Ive hit pan multiple times. It’s a great pinky/brown color and great for a lot of different eye colors. Very versatile. They are much better formulated than the recently bad formulated shadows in their palettes.
Michelle A.
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles more...
Love their line of shadows great color range and  great pigment I have not ran into a bad shadow in their line. These are the only shadows I use because they never disappoint and don’t leave a ton of fall out which is hard to find with pigmented shadows.
Taylor V.
walker
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles, Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles more...
I love both of these colors! They are stunning and preform so well! They are pigmented with little fallout! They smell good and apply beautifully! However the packaging is a little difficult to open but this is still a really good product!!
M.J. J.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Singles more...
Purchased this after a mad hunt to discover the specific color in a Pinterest photo that i really wanted for my wedding. Great staying power, buildable coverage, blendable and gorgeous! ABH always delivers quality product would buy again.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
The singles work great when you have the magnetic palette to go along with them especially when you’re traveling this is what is perfect about the singles you can pick and choose which ones you can take with you when you go on a trip so you don’t have to bring five different pallets with you in order to achieve the types of looks that you want. That’s what makes this so great instead of carrying five pallets so you can get a couple of your favorite colors you can buy the magnetic pallet and just put in the individual shadows in the pans that you want to carry with you
Mariah D.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Copper Shimmer more...
Beautiful color ! As I must say , I’ve purchased pallets from Anastasia but never single shadows , I seen at my store (Marshall’s ) that we had it priced at $4.99 so yes I purchased it was a deal for me so I was happy , I was even more happy when I tried the product itself, it was such a nice color , super pigmented an easy to work with , I would definitely buy more for the price I bought them I just personally wouldn’t spend $12 it does last a while depending but since it’s like my favorite I’m almost out that’s why I myself personally wouldn’t buy it for $12 .
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Dusty Rose (dusty lilac, velvet finish), Electro (bright purple w/lilac blue reflect, duo chrome finish), Emerald (rich forest green, metallic finish), Gem (peach, shimmer finish), Iridescent Purple (purple w/blue reflect, duo chrome), Noir (deep carbon black, ultra-matte finish), Cream, Fresh Peach, Opaline, Warm Taupe (warm soft brown, ultra-matte finish), Soft Peach (nude coral peach, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Teal Shimmer, Venice (duo chrome turquoise), Fresh Green, Violet, Buon Fresco (antique lavender, ultra-matte finish), Blazing (brick red, ultra-matte finish), Custard (warm sand, ultra-matte), Pink Champagne, Sienna, Golden Copper (metallic sunset bronze), Love Letter (satin boysenberry pink), Sunset (metallic copper penny), Gemstone (duo chrome violet orchid), Prussian Blue (reflective peacock blue, titanium finish) (online only), Lace (soft antique cream, ultra-matte finish) (online only), Birkin (warm beige mauve, ultra-matte finish), China Rose (rosy peach metallic, duo chrome finish) more...
I honestly will have to admit that when I first heard about the Abh single shadows I was a little hesitant to purchase them. I quickly found out that the shadows are absolutely amazing. The pans are the perfect size and I love how I can throw all of them into a z palette and really get use out of them. The texture of the shadows when you swatch them is really nice , it’s not too chalky but creamy. On the eyes, the shadows preform really well. They don’t crease and they aren’t patchy. I really enjoy the quality of these eyeshadows because they are so easy to blend out and the pigmentation is really amazing. I have never really heard anyone say that these shadows are bad , maybe that there is a little bit of fall out. But that doesn’t really bother me because most eyeshadows have fall out / kick back. I highly recommend these single shadows , the quality is really something!
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Do you need to buy an empty palette for these? Has anyone kept them on their own without one?
Megan R.
Andover, MN
Where can you buy these in store?
Catherine M.
Brooklyn, NY
How's the coverage and does it blend well? Worth the price?
Is this pigmented ?