Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Eye shadows for the makeup obsessed. Eight no-compromise formulas that look as perfect on the eyes as they do in the pan. All Eye Shadow Singles come as single pans in individually packaged refill sleeves. Eye Shadow Formula Guide:. Titanium: A highly-pigmented metallic shadow with a smooth texture and intense multidimensional shimmer. Apply wet for a pure liquid-metal finish.. Duo-Chrome: A high-intensity formula with color shifting, prismatic iridescence.. Ultra-Matte: A blendable suede-like formula that provides a smooth, opaque matte finish.. Metallic: A rich, velvety formula that provides a high-shine finish.. Satin: A luminous formula that provides decadent color with a silk-like finish.. Shimmer: A light-reflective, finely-milled formula that provides a lustrous finish.. Sparkle: A smooth formula with light-reflecting particles that provide a dazzling finish.. Velvet: A weightless formula with a buttery texture and soft sheen.. Web ID: 1965762.

Metallic: A rich, velvety formula that provides a high-shine finish.

Satin: A luminous formula that provides decadent color with a silk-like finish.

Web ID: 2102563

Velvet: A weightless formula with a buttery texture and soft sheen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill!
Layla M.
Bean Station, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Layla M.
I have this in brick orange and I love it! It is so pigmented and it applies like a dream
Rachelle M.
Memphis, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Rachelle M.
I like this Anastasia Beverly Hills shadow refill. You purchase the compact separately and then pick your four shadows to go in it. I got my at Sephora, and it was on sale at the time. I like to use neutrals and reds so on this there are no unwanted shades. These are high quality and very pigmented.Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Singles - Realgar
Kyndall B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Kyndall B.
I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills 4 Well Refillable eye palette a couple days ago and I am truly obsessed! The colors I chose (left to right) were Dusty Rose: an ultra-matte dusty lilac, Tiger’s eye: duo chrome patina gold, Pink Champagne: pinky beige shimmer, and Birkin: an ultra-matte warm beige mauve. These shadows are very pigmented, easy to blend, and have such a wide selection of colors to choose from! My next purchase will have to be their emerald eye shadow single.
Dori F.
Freehold, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Dori F.
Love Anastasia shadows! I have so many in my z palette. They make awesome neutral tones that are so blendable and still really pigmented. The perfect formula. You’ll always catch me wearing Anastasia shadows, specifically in my crease.
Jayde B.
Arlington, VA
I found this on a shelf at tj Maxx and it’s the only kind of blue shade I can make work for me.
Praminder K.
S Ozone Park, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Praminder K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Shimmer Gold Bar, Other
What I love about these eye shadows is that they are very pigmented and they are great for smoky eyes
Jackie Q.
Long Island City, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill uploaded by Jackie Q.
I typically find Anastasia shadows a bit too pigmented and soft for my liking. Bengal is a beautiful neutral shade with a finish somewhere in between matte and satin. I wish their palettes included more firmly pressed shades like this one!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Shimmer Gold Bar
If you love Anastasia's eyeshadow palettes, then you definitely need to try more of her eyeshadows. The mattes are super soft and the metallics are so beautiful and pigmented. I would recommend using your fingers or a flat synthetic brush to pick up the metallics shades. The price isn't too bad either.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Sparkle Black Diamond
I LOVE ABH eyeshadow singles. My favorite is the color “Stone”. It’s a very cool toned grey and looks great with my eyes. They don’t have hardly any fallout and the mattes are very easy to blend and work with. I will absolutely buy this again and again.
Nairobi B.
Rosedale, NY
I am amazed with this product. It looks as perfect on the eyes as the palette. The only one thing I dislike is that it runs out very quick because it brings so little on the pan.

Looking for your answer?