Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Lights Matte Highlighter uploaded by Angie S.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Multi-tasking is what it's all about. This tinted cream-to-powder pencil will even out the skin under the brow, giving a soft matte highlight. It's versatile as a shadow or as a base for other colors. The antioxidants moisturize and protect the sensitive area around the eye.

• 0.099 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills; made in the USA.
  • Item #13107U

Ingredients

Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated, Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil/Hydrogenated Huile Végétale, Zinc, Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera, Carnauba, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol,, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir:()Mica, Titanium, Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), <8914>.

• I've been wanting to try this or simular product. I want ...1 Answers
  • How good is this product?? I was thinking about trying it 1 Answers
  • Does this show up pink or yellow on VERY pale skin? I'm i...3 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Lights Matte Highlighter
  • "I love this one because it is a matte look because I always use a matte underbow highlight for my eyelooks." in 1 review
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I absolutely adore this pencil. When most people just stick to concealer to clean up the brows, this pencil adds additional radiance and light to the face. I like to stick to the brow blown, upper brow arch, and inner corner to give my face a lifted look that looks like I got the best night of sleep!
Emma S.
I did not like this product it’s so matte that it cannot highlight I thought I could use it as a brow highlight but it didn’t blend at all. I don’t recommend this product and wouldn’t buy it because it is so expensive and not worth your money.
Cecille W.
This pencil is AMAZING. I bought this a long time ago and recently found it again in my makeup drawer and I wondered where it had been hiding for so long because I have fallen in love with it all over again.

I use this to highlight my brow bone and clean up my eyebrows after I use my dipbrow. Even though it's a pencil, it's creamy and glides on smoothly. I blend it out with a small concealer brush and the result: perfect eyebrows! It covers the stray hairs that I haven't gotten the chance to pluck and it just blends so beautifully. I love how it's not shimmery yet it highlights your brow bone and gives it a 'lift'. Will definitely keep repurchasing this!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
I LOOOOOOVE this eye brightener, it last all day and night, really gives your eyes a pop. Great used as a primer or alone. Gives a docile look and it's classic. Been using this for over a decade what seems, no better out there!
Naomi C.
Tampa, FL
LOVE

i got this the other day and im considering buying stockpiling this product. takes eyes from pretty to GORGEOUS in like one sec. this review sounds over the top but this is a fantastic product. looks great as a highlighter under brows and around eyes, you will def not regret this!!!
LIZZANDRA B.
San Antonio, TX
So I love love love this product is just very pricey for one pencil and I would like to to be more affordable but I would totally buy it again and recommend it it’s very pigmented and it’s like a PT tarnish why is unicorn color
rebecca M.
This is an excellent product for creating a very lifted beautiful eye look. If I can’t travel with much makeup, I will make sure I have this because it does a lot with very little effort. I highly recommend this!
Alba G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I wanted the double ended Anastasia pencil so I would have a shimmer as well, but when the Sephora consultant picked up the box, she grabbed this one...and I didn't notice until I pulled it out to use. At first I thought I would return it and exchange it, but NO WAY! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! Best mistake! I have the Benefits "What's Up" from the birthday gift last year, so I have a shimmer if needed. I did try the Benefit shimmer on one side and the Anastasia matte pencil on the other...Anastasia by far!
This pencil cleans up your brows and highlights them beautifully. Your brows will looks crisp and detailed.
Paola G.
Providence , RI
Best thing ever love it for my eyebrows to define them a little n add a little shine to them. Price its okay good brand so its fine. Very easy to apply and use no need for instructions
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this for years and it is a must staple I my beauty bag! Years ago while getting my brows done at the Anastasia salon I was introduced to highlighting my brows and have never gone back. It makes such a difference to the strong impact of your brows on defining them. Also it acts as a great base for eyeshadow and keeps the overall look of your eye smooth and together.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Does this show up pink or yellow on VERY pale skin? I'm in search of a really nice brow highlight but since I'm so pale it's hard to find something that doesn't show up as pink or yellow.
cynthia p.
Is it worth buying it?
Damaryis B.
Woodhaven, NY
Can you use this as an eye shadow stick?
ok c.
Bel Air, MD
How good is this product?? I was thinking about trying it
Tina T.
Henagar, AL
I've been wanting to try this or simular product. I want to know what product is most recommended or most popular, to enhance brow & lip...any suggestions?