BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Get a brighter, smoother, more even complexion with this vitamin C- and bearberry extract-enriched serum. This antioxidant-rich formula works hard to brighten and minimize the appearance of skin discoloration.

• Ideal for all skin types.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Paraben-free.
  • Clinically tested non-irritating formula.
  • 1 oz.
  • By Anastasia.
  • Exclusively ours.
  • Item #376813

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/ Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Undecylenoyl Phenylalaninne, Aminomethyl Propanol,, Butylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Mitracarpus Scaber Extract, Acrylates/C10-, 30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract,, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol,, Tropolone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Hexylresorcinol, Fragrance/parfum, Citric Acid, Lilial.

Angela T.
washington
Yassss the name is so accurate because ever since I started using this miracle product I can DEFININTLEY see a difference in my skin because now it has an eve balance being distributed to my face!!!!!!!!
Astrid/Princesa M.
I wanted to give it a try to this serum. It worked okay but I am sticking with Lancôme serum instead.  I felt it left my face a bit dry.  I bought this product at Macy's but you can get it online.  The packing is amazing but I wished it would have worked on my skin :(
Caramel S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
You get a brighter, smoother, more even complexion with this vitamin C- and bearberry extract-enriched serum. I see the return of glowing skin, youthful in about 8 week. The packaging is great. I highly recommend'
Valentina D.
Valrico, FL
Muy bueno!!! Me gusta mucho porque cuando te estás maquillando puedes notar cómo se ve, pero a mí parecer se desaparece muy rápido, no sé si será mi piel que hace eso pero eso es lo que me pasa a mi
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Anastasia is one of the most expensive make-up brands I've ever bought but the brand never disappoints! This serum does better than I expected and so does anything else from them. Would definitely recommend to others
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
I noticed this would help brighten over time but it definitely doesn't stay brighter for long. This is one you definitely have to keep repurchasing if you want to keep the brightness.
Chelsea I.
I really wasn't sure if this stuff was going to work and I was blown away with the difference it made ! You do have to give it time to work it's not going to work over night but after a couple days I could tell the difference and so could my husband!
member-ef58d
i love it it's worth the money.  Anastasia beverly hill is a great brand from brows to highlight 10/10 recommend i bought it at sephora in jc penny. it's very effective there is absolutely no room for improvement on the primer.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Any morning I use this, I notice I have less trouble with skin flaking around my nose and other problem areas. I have three big problems with it. First is that it doesn't do enough for such a high price point (I got it as a sample and won't be purchasing full size). Second is fragrance. A deep-penetrating serum shouldn't have added fragrance. The smell this one has isn't unpleasant, but fragrances are unnecessary at best and an irritant at worst. Third is ingredients versus texture. This serum is distinctly sticky and stays that way for a while after you put it on
ccddg d.
hated this product i love abh products but this one was the worst i bought it at ulta and it was the worst thing i could have bought that was so so expensive and had to throw/give away . i was so upset . its nice packaged but i would never buy this ever again.