Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush 14 is a tapered, angled brush with firm, natural hair. This dual-ended brush is ideal for creating hairlike strokes in the brows and detailing around the eyes with emollient-based products. Use the custom spoolie end to blend product through for a soft, natural-looking finish.

How is this brush compare to morphe eyebrow brush??
HooW do you like this brush??
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje ? Anyone else find this brush makes a big difference?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje!
Alyssa B.
turlock, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Alyssa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This eye brush is so good!! I always use it for my eyebrows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and it’s so good!! I honestly need to get a new one because dive had mine for many years but my brows be on POINT!!😌
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Alex C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is so easy to use because of its skinny tip! You can create small strokes to get a hair like result. I definitely believe the price is very good for what you get with this brush. Extremely satisfied with this purchase.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,039 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great little piece of makeup that every women should own Goes on very well no smudges and last all evening and looks wonderful
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,390 reviews
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills dual ended firm detail brush and it retails for $18.00. This is a form, angled eyebrow brush designed to fill and detail brows. It performed decent when I first used it but after each cleaning, the hairs would become more frayed and separate from each other. The brush side isn’t as firm and doesn’t give the detail I’ve gotten from other brushes, some even less expensive.
Adriana  D.
Alexandria, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Adriana  D.
Purchased at: ULTA
The most amazing eyebrows rush I can ever have I being using this eyebrow brush for like five years in a row and he’s just amazing and he does my brows like a professional one. I really recommend this eyebrow brush if you want to look amazing.
Chelsea H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Chelsea H.
I’m so happy I went ahead and purchased the Anastasia brush to go ahead with the pomade and stencils because I was going to get just a basic eyebrow brush but something told me to try there’s even though it was a little more money it was so worth it. The hairs on the brush or so fine and then that it makes hair like strokes with effortless application. I always used to be cheap when it came to brushes but now I’m investing in good brushes and taking care of them because it really does make a difference with make up application. Treat yourself!
Vanessa R.
Merced, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Received this as a product complimarty I like it alot it's brush every little hair on your eyebrows it's the right size not to big or to thick
Monique C.
Albuquerque, NM
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Monique C.
This brush is great for applying eye liner the brush it very thin so it creates a really nice sharp line on your eyes it’s easy to work with and makes your eyeliner look beautiful I would recommend this brush if you are looking for a good one !
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Liz F.
Me gusta lo fina que es la punta y es muy facil de manejar ademas le da un acabado natural por su cepillo regularmente la uso con Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade para delineador no me gusta prefiero usar Kitten Mini Tattoo Eyeliner Trooper Black. Ya que es mas delgado y mejor durabilidad Pero para la ceja es perfecto tanto la brocha como el cepillo. Uso los dos uno para rellenar y el otro para esparcir y me encanta como queda ademas con muy poco queda super bien y te dira muchisimo ❤
Alice O.
Blue Ash, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills duo brow/eye liner - Schuin kwastje uploaded by Alice O.
I absolutely love all Anastasia products especially when it comes to eyebrows. This brush works perfectly with pomade‘s as well as powders for your eyebrows. I love the angled tip as it helps properly shape your eyebrows and I love the other end with the spoolie brush to complete the look. This is one of the best quality brow brushes/tool and is well worth the price…which is not too bad. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to accentuate their eyebrows

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie S.
Walpole, MA
Cinthia B. il y a 2 ans
To mes is the only one i use, cause after every wash is still on shape, so i can do my eyebrows easy
Adrianna F.
9015 N 57Ave Glendale
Daniela C. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it is perfect for doing your brows, and making them look perfect and natural.
areli S.
Sydney M. il y a 2 ans
You can buy it online on the ULTA website I believe!