Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #10A uploaded by Mikena H.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #10A The Anastasia Duo Angled/Spooley Brush is an essential tool for grooming brows and everyday application of brow products. Key Ingredients: 100% Sable Angled Tip 100% Synthetic Spooley Brush Lacquered Wooden Handle Features: Use the Spooley brush to pull the excess color out of brows and lashes Combination of the Angled Cut and the Spooley brushes Great for travel and convenience Perhaps one of the most underused and under appreciated make up tools, the angled brush is important as brushing the eyebrows upward can open the eye area and reveal the hairs that need tweezing.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Angled/Spooley Brush #10A
  • "The bristles are dense and give the perfect amount of control when applying brow products." in 1 review
  • "I thought it had great quality as others have broken." in 1 review
  • "So like anything else, make sure you wash it regularly, and you'll be all set! " in 1 review
  • "This tool is very easy to use and construct a natural looking brow." in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Decatur, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of ABH especially dip brow and brow whiz. I bought the ABH brush #14 to use with my dipbrow. I am so disappointed with it for the price I paid. It doesn’t hold its form at all. Bristles are falling out after a month. It’s also not thin enough for@my liking.
Jessica H.
Dallas
Holy grail for brows, I use this everyday. You want to own one of these regardless of if you wear makeup or not. The spooley end is ideal for straightening brows out! It's dense but not rough on the skin and cleans easily. It's durable and will last, well worth the price
Jada T.
I really enjoy this eyebrow brush, it’s really good and it always has my brows looking right. I use it along with my dipbrow in the shade ebony and it always looks great after. Other eyebrow brushes work too but this one just seems better
Mikena H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased the brow brush nr 12 online at Ulta, and i like it very much how good this brush defines my brows. I use it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade. I would recommend everyone this brush and all the Anastasia ‘s other products.
Brooke F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best angled eyebrow brushes ever. The angle is perfect to get a defined brow. It puts on the product smoothly and doesn’t lose its firmness for a prefect sharp cut brow. I find it works best with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade!
Sarena C.
The Anastasia Beverly Hills duo angled spooley brush works super great with their eyebrow pomade. I use this every time I do my eyebrows. Since their pomade is thick the short brush works perfectly and the spooley makes it easy to brush the hair.
Sheena P.
Greensboro, NC
If your coming for a stiff brow brush, this is not it. The brush cost me about $18 and i am not a fan at all. I like stuff brush to create hair like appearance. This brush is not it at all. Wouldn’t buy again
Becky D.
Hingham
By far my favorite eyebrow brush. Spoolie is soft and combs nicely through brow hairs, and angled end works perfectly with Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow. Have used for years without needing a replacement.
Kassandra C.
alamo
I had been look for an angled bush for a while now but I didn't want to pay more than $5 for but I came to conclusion that "you get what you pay for". This brush may seem expensive or overpriced but it does get the job do and it does a good one!
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
No better eye brow brush out there
Purchased when I started filling in my sparse brows
I wash it daily so I don’t look like a mess and it’s held up so I have no complaints
I’ve tried other brands but it’s not abh
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
Is it worth it? I mean $18 for a spoolie, and tiny slanted brush? is it that much better than drug store versions??
Theresa G.
Is this like the #12 duo?
Mayjanelle P.
Milpitas, CA
Any cheaper drugstore dupe for this angled brush?
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
I have the dipbrow pomade and currently use an elf angled brush to apply it. Do you guys recommend this brush for doing eyebrows? Does it work better than drugstore ones?
Camille D.
Is there any dupes for this