Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
4.74 / 5 based on 32,201 Reviews
An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.
- Long-lasting and smudge-proof
- High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
- Acts as an all-in-one brow product
- *Available in 11 shades
Top Questions See all 11,999 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- "Amazing amazing product! Love that it's waterproof and easy to use! Best used with an angle brush used very lightly and feather it in for a more natural look! Many don't use the product alone but you definitely can. I suggest you don't let the product exposed too much because it dries up pretty fast if anything just add a bit of baby oil to get the consistency back! My fav eyebrow product !" in 6228 reviews
- "Love this product so much , long lasting , a little goes a long way has a variety of shades which are amazing deff. worth the money :)" in 1818 reviews
- "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
- "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
- "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
Review for: Chocolate more...
This is amazing really love this product i use it a lot a friend told me about this and i had to go get it for my self because it was so easy to use and easy to blend it give a natural look but i dont always go for a natural look the bad thing for me once im about to finish it and i reach the bottom it dries out and i tried using oil to bring it back to life but i never like it so i end up buying a new one but worth it ive bought 3 so far highly recommend this to everyone
I use This product every single day, so i slay everyday 😛 i bought it in a sephora store, I think It’s a Good price for This perfect eyebrow pommade. The collour fits Good by My brown eyes . Lots of My friends are bought it Too 🙃 i would buy it for Sure again if mine is empty
Review for: Dark Brown more...
We all know that it is the best product for the eyebrows, waterproof and long-lasting, it is my ride or die product, the finish that gives the eyebrow is the most brilliant, I love this product in particular to correct my eyebrows with the L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal and the marykay Brow Gel
This eyebrow gel is amazing And easy to use it takes less than 5 minutes to get them done. doesn't flake or leave an unsightly residue and lasts the whole day.and keeps them locked in place very well. It's Available in 7+ shades i use dark brown and it's perfect , I think the price is around $18-22 you can buy it from sephora . Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Review for: Medium Brown more...
So i love this but i feel that the formula is insanely wet. To fix this, i left it uncapped for a while, and now it's the perfect consistency. I have naturally tiny eyebrows so i fill them in a ton. Dipbrow leaves my eyebrows natural and fricken snatched. Totally improved my routine.
I got this for Christmas because I saw so many youtubers rave about it. When I first started using it I was in love it went on so smoothly and made my brows look so good! Now it's july and I am not so impressed it's really hard to fill in my whole brow without leaving streaks and blank spots in my eyebrows! I don't know if I should've gotten a darker color or it's the brush I'm using but my brows don't turn out as good as they used to . It takes a lot of work to make them look good Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
I love how It matches my brow color. It's really silly. It is really easy to apply with an angled brush. I will always stick to this ! It matches my eye color too. I don't think it's a waste of money!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Q & A
Worth the money??
I've heard so many things about this pomade but i wanted to know if it's good and if it's worth the money because i don't live in the US is it worth the money to be shipped to the Uk? Or if there is a dupe?
Can I achieve a natural look with this product?
Can you over do your brows with this?
I was gonna buy this. But how pigmented can the product get? How much is needed and does it wear out if my face gets oily?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos