Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
4.74 / 5 based on 32,220 Reviews
An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.
- Long-lasting and smudge-proof
- High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
- Acts as an all-in-one brow product
- *Available in 11 shades
Top Questions See all 12,003 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- "Amazing amazing product! Love that it's waterproof and easy to use! Best used with an angle brush used very lightly and feather it in for a more natural look! Many don't use the product alone but you definitely can. I suggest you don't let the product exposed too much because it dries up pretty fast if anything just add a bit of baby oil to get the consistency back! My fav eyebrow product !" in 6228 reviews
- "Love this product so much , long lasting , a little goes a long way has a variety of shades which are amazing deff. worth the money :)" in 1818 reviews
- "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
- "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
- "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
I love this produce, I never use to use pomade but since I tried this product I have fell in love with it!! It’s so great and amazing, my brows have never looked better!!!
Review for: Taupe more...
let’s talk about amazing!! seriously i loveee this brow pomade!! the only other one i have used is milani and it dried up so fast! this pomade is ssoooo smooth and silky and it blends out great on your brows when you brush it out. i have the eyebrow bush to this and it is so amaizng. i need a new brush lol
I am a big fan of this pomade! The price is affordable and you get a lot of product! A little goes a long way with this pomade!
This stuff is as creamy and smooth as butter. Makes applying my brows that much easier. I bought the color soft brown, which I feel is more like a dark brown so be careful if you’re looking for a light brown this isn’t it. Great product though
Before getting my eyebrows microbladed (lifesaving!) I was using the Anastasia dipbrow pomade in conjunction with the Anastasia retractable brow pencil, the one with the spoolie on one end. With the brow pomade, a teeny tiny bit goes a long way at least for me so one jar lasted me quite a while which was great but also had its fallbacks. My pomade eventually started to dry out but I don’t think that’s worth docking a star because let’s face it, all makeup has an expiration date and is not expected to maintain its new condition over 2 years. I loved how buildable the pomade was especially on days where I wanted a bolder brow and the staying power was 10/10. I would still be using it if I hadn’t gotten microblading but I need that extra 20 minutes of sleep in the morning lol.
Love love loveeee this product, it’s the only thing i use on my eyebrows. Not trying anything else so far. It’s worth the price and last long even thought i apply makeup everyday. I’d buy this again n again😁
Finally I tried this after waiting so long to do so. I absolute love his product for your brows. You only need to use a little bit of product to do both brows and it’s amazing. It will last you a life time
I have tried numerous brow products and always go back to this. It leaves my brows manageable and it doesn’t move!
Review for: Ebony more...
I've tried so many brow products but this one is that one product I always come back to, no matter what. Its so w o w, so creamy, so pigmented, you dont need a lot of product for your eyebrows, this products really holds on to your brows, it doesnt smudge for me, especially when I set my brows and use benefit brow gel, they stay in place all day long, until I decide to wash my face. I've used it everyday ever since I got it, you can draw straight brows, full and arched brows, but my favourite way of doing my brows with this pomade is natural brow, I draw hair like strokes that look exactly like my brow hairs and I love them. The only thing I dont like is price, it could be lower but it's okay, nothing too much to worry about! 1000/10 will definitely buy it again!!
I am a fan user for more than 4 years! The price is awesome for the amount you get and the quality is great! It stays in place but for the part of eyebrow that you have no hair, it needs to be set! The color selection is great and I definitely recommend it!
Q & A
Worth the money??
I've heard so many things about this pomade but i wanted to know if it's good and if it's worth the money because i don't live in the US is it worth the money to be shipped to the Uk? Or if there is a dupe?
Can I achieve a natural look with this product?
Can you over do your brows with this?
I was gonna buy this. But how pigmented can the product get? How much is needed and does it wear out if my face gets oily?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos