Lexy B.

Brithney S.
Brithney S.
Managua , Nicaragua
2 weeks ago
if proque in addition to good, it lasts
Megan R.
Megan R.
St. John's
1 month ago
Yes! Definitely worth the money! Creates perfect brows EVERYTIME! Love this product.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Sacramento
1 month, 4 weeks ago
I have heard from a friend that the e.l.f brand has a dupe, well at least she likes it more than this one. I remember her telling me how it's practically the same but e.l.f is of course more affordable.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Pembroke
2 months ago
meh. the milani brow promade is literally the same for alot less. ive used both and couldnt tell the difference other than the fact that ABH is more $$$
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it is worth the money. I love how smooth the application of the product is.
Runway R.
Runway R.
Salt Lake City
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! This is the best IMO.
Lynsie H.
Lynsie H.
Southport
2 months, 2 weeks ago
100% worth every single penny! You can use the smallest amount of this product and it will do wonders to your eyebrows. A single pot lasts me at least half a year and I am someone who will not leave the house without my eyebrows filled in.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Absolutely!! One pot lasts me about 6 months and I use it everyday.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Little Rock
2 months, 3 weeks ago
My lasts forever! I have only had to buy one pot and it lasts me over a year
emily k.
emily k.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
totally! it will last you a long time as well :')