Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seen this all over the web and it seems like most YouTube gurus use it. But my question is does it really work the way people are making it seem. Or could I buy something cheaper with the same type of value?
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This pomade takes lots of practice. If you are new to brows start with a powder duo from them. It won't be as harsh and can be blended out easier. I also think her brow definer is fool-proof. If you are used to doing your brows, it is a great waterproof pomade and lasts forever. I really liked the actual product once I got used to it. I used the brush she recommended with it but it felt a little hard applying and I had some of my brow hairs fall out which was frustrating... cause you know how long it takes for those suckers to grow! I think you can't go wrong with any Anastasia brow product!
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Mishawaka, IN
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I have read several times that salon perfect's eyebrow pomade is a dupe :)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I use the E.l.f eyebrow kit too and I love that one. It kinda does the same thing as the Anastasia brow pomade but if you're on a budget , E.l.f it is. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Lara S.
Lara S.
Florence
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Well this brand will provide you quality and price at the same price .I mean that is deserved . You will that exactly effect
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it really is amazing !! Just made sure you're using it properly with an angled brow brush
Shaylee S.
Shaylee S.
Leduc
9 months, 3 weeks ago
In my opinion I think it works very well. It glides on smoothly and it is very pigmented. Although I find myself having to dip my brush in several times for one brow but I don't mind that part. There are cheaper alternative that you could try before spending a lot on it. You could try the nyx tame and frame or the morphe pomade. I heard that they are very similar to the abh pomade.