Lidia A.
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX

Does this product last on your eyebrows the whole day? Is it worth the money?
Tayanna W.
Tayanna W.
Jan. 25, 2015, 1:45 p.m.
Definetly worth the money. My fave brow product along with the AnastasiabeverlyHills clear setting gel. It will last all day and won't budge.. If your new to using products like this don't worry i was a newbie and now a pro 1 month later. 👍treat yourself you won't be dissatisfied .
Edna V.
Edna V.
Dec. 18, 2014, 2:10 p.m.
Yes it lasts and yes it is worth the money. I use it and love it! :)
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Dec. 15, 2014, 8:41 p.m.
This product definitely lasts. For me it is worth the money. I didn't find it too be very expensive because it is exactly what I was looking for in the perfect shade. They have many different ones to chose from which is great. A little really goes a very long way.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Dec. 2, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
Yes! It lasts all day and then some. I actually find its a bit of work to take off at night. I've had other brow products promise they were long lasting and I'd find my eyebrows would sort of fade away. This product isn't included. Once it's on it sets and doesn't seem to budge until you want it to.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Nov. 28, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
Yes this product lasts all day, I've never had it fade or come off. The price is also well worth it. You get a huge amount of product considering you use so little, I am sure the 6 month expiration date will roll around long before I use the entire tub, and I use it daily.

Join Now