macy c.
Review for: Caramel more...
To start off my review, I think this product is amazing. In my opinion you would run out of this really quickly just because it’s very and when I say very, very creamy. You know the saying a little goes a long way, well with this dipbrow pomade it follows that guideline. This eye brow product is not meant for beginners just because your brows can look awful if you apply too much, which is very easy to do. I use the anistasia eyebrow brush #14. In my opinion the brush was 18$ but it works great with the pomade but again you can apply a ton of product with one dip in the eyebrow pomade.I applied a ton in the middle then I spread it around With the brush. Then I use this spoolie at the end of the brush to brush my brows out and make the brows look more natural/better looking? Eyebrows were looking on Fleek and it was a very easy process but yet again not for beginners.This eyebrow pomade was sold to me at Ulta but you can Buy this eyebrow pomade at Sephora for a average price of $23. The brush I used was 18$ it was worth it though. My hair is auburn/dirty blonde so the shade caramel was a perfect match. My eye color is green blue, which my brows did look a bit dark at first but it got lighter throughout the day. The brow pomade lasted around my 8-hr day. Then I just whipped it off with a makeup wipe. But it still could last up to 24hr days even though it doesn’t say how long it lasts on the box.
The packaging is sleek but for $23 it’s worth it. The bottle is a glass clear round tube-ish with a sleek black lid. The outer box that it came with was a black box with silver lettering all over it including the title of the brand. Over all the packaging was a very sleek and I was there for it. The brush that I bought with it that was the same brand of the dip brow pomade was a sleek black brush with the brand name on the middle portion of the brush in Silver lettering with A spoolie on one end is really bomb in case you wanted to know. And the sure eyebrow brush is a sort a stiff brush but that’s good for this dip brow pomade. Just had many bristles/hairs on it that made the process of applying the dip brow pomade way easier to apply. There are many dupes including the Milani and NYX dipbrow pomade. The color payoff isn’t the same as this one though. If you want something that Will last you forever, by this dip brow pomade as quick as you can my reason is because they are we sold out which upsets me a lot. If you have any more information just ask a question it never hurts to ask one.

Everyone is different you may love, cherish this dip brow pomade. Or you may hate or even dislike this product again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous!