Adrienne S.
Review for: Ash Brown more...
I have really, really dark-brown/black eyebrows, but I dye my hair on my head a lot so it's typically lighter than my natural brow hair color. When I first tried the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, I got the shade Ebony and although I didn't hate it, I didn't love it either - I found that it was really hard not to overapply the product. However, I recently tried the shade Ash Brown, and even though it definitely looks lighter than my brows in the pot, it matches them MUCH better than Ebony did (maybe because the hair on my head is lighter? I'm not really sure) and it's now much easier to apply this product without applying too much. This is one of the ONLY brow products I've found that I actually like (the other one being the Benefit Precisely, My Brow pencil) - I hate the ABH Brow Wiz which is really hyped up for whatever reason. If you've tried this and found it difficult to avoid over-applying, try a different shade because that was what worked for me! If you get it at Sephora, they have a great return policy so you can return it even after you've opened/tried it if it's the wrong shade. Overall, I cannot recommend this product enough if you want perfect brows!!!