BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Does this product get dry after a while of using it and does it h...1 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I’m the first person to say I’m a beginner with my brows. My brows are also super picked over from years of plucking. This product is amazing though! It’s so creamy but isn’t going to budge at the same time. I usually dip my brush in, wipe off the excess, and brush light strokes. It can be super easy to go over board with but if you brush light strokes to fill in it looks amazing!! It also doesn’t smudge and stays on all day. I don’t usually need a brow gel or anything. You want to be careful with the lid because the product can dry out easily but I think it’s well worth the money and a little goes such a long way it’s not even funny.
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
I LOVE THIS POMADE! Wow it's absolutely wonderful. It's a beautiful, dark color, and it's a very smooth formula. It goes on soooo easily and wears all day long. I normally use an angled brush for the best application. I got it as a gift from a friend so I don't know the price, but it is a wonderful product!
Brittany F.
aynor, SC
This is my holy grail product I don’t use anything else on my brows it goes on super smooth and lasts all day long until I go to wash my face at night I look so funny at the end of the day because the rest of my makeup has faded away or started to fade away but my eyebrows are still as if I just did them lol
Fatima E.
Mesa, Arizona
Brows are everything. This Product is 5 stars because it's a great consistency when first bought. it's blendable, buildable, and can get you those Blunt eyebrows. all 3 B's. BUT, after a year it'll dry out horribly. add a little oil. overall the product has Many shade ranges from fair to dark colours.
Evelin M.
I can't imagine living without my dark brown dipbrow pomade! I use the dark brown. At first i used the light brown until a friend told me the dark brown would probably better suit my complexion. Simply put I don't know what I would do if i was still stuck in the eye brow pencil era.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is by far my favorite thing for my eyebrows. I’ve used all kinds of pencils, gel and stuff. And this is the most effective and long lasting! And by long lasting I mean it’ll last all day and night with 1 application. But the pomade lasts forever! Very easy to apply!
Carlee B.
Kathleen
This.product has lasted me so long even though I use it daily. If you aren't careful with application it can be very pigmented. So depending on the eyebrow look you want you can control the outcome. It creates a really sharp look and you can create individual hair lines too. Love this.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely live by this product. Best used with an angled brush. If you find yourself with dried product, just add a little coconut oil to it and sit it in some warm water... like new! The price might be high for some but there are some other good affordable pomades.
amanda d.
Tolleson, AZ
My sister gave me this dip brow as a present and i looooove it! By far the best brand dip brow creme ever. It is amazing and i would love to get another one i am just about run out of mine.
Jackie C.
south el monte
I love this product it makes my eyebrows look super nice .i love how it's small and still contains a good amount of product.The best part is that it's so easy to take it in the go
Paola G.
Does this product get dry after a while of using it and does it have a lot of product for the price range it is at?