Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Blonde uploaded by Diane L.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows. Long-lasting... see more...

LAUREN C.
Best brow pomade that I have used! The color is a darker blonde, but that works for me since my roots are darker than my hair. You have to dip in lightly to get an even application without it looking to fake. Overall I’m super happy with this formula!
Deichae N.
St. George
Great product. Great color payoff. But not a good product if you have never done brows before. It is hard to learn how to do the shape of these properly unless you have been shown or have a brown definer with you. But seriously a great product
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I love how smooth and easy this is to apply. I’m just not too familiar with brows so I can’t apply it very well. But it’s a bit to you have to apply several times for it to show up. The price was great I believe for this product brand.
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
I like the dip browbut I don't use this on myself it's just makes my brows turnout really dark but if that's the look i got for then I turn to this
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
I love this pomade I really recommend it I love the it has a lot shades price is good easily to blend really good product
BellaB♡ B.
I really like this product, it is very pigmented and you only need a little bit. It has a ginger undertone but works well for my strawberry blonde hair. However if you have platinum or lighter blonde hair then you might be better with taupe. Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Blonde