BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows. Long-lasting... see more...

Deichae N.
St. George
Great product. Great color payoff. But not a good product if you have never done brows before. It is hard to learn how to do the shape of these properly unless you have been shown or have a brown definer with you. But seriously a great product
Rose A.
Phoenix
My favorite eyebrow dip of all timeeee! I went from the Elf dip brow to this! I love it so much it last me all night and day. It’s very easy to apply and you don’t need a lot of product. I’d definitely buy this over and over again.
Becca O.
tampa
I am absolutely in love with this product! It is very easy to apply and blend. It doesn’t cake or clump like some other brands seem to do. Stays flawless all day. Easily removable. This is the best brow product I have tried.
Diane L.
This was the first brow product I was exposed to. I love this product!  I will say if you are new to using this it will take some getting used to. I was in for major lessons as I had never done anything with my brows before. I am not a fan of powders as they tend to leave fallout, even with wax or gel. I will say do invest in the ABH #12 brush made specifically for this pomade. It will make life easier. This pomade doesn’t dry out like other dupes (lid on of course). And the quality is bar none. All day brows, all day wows. Quit reading and go get this already!  They have a super color selection.
Nikki E.
Piney Flats , TN
this has been my staple eyebrow product for over a year now! its perfect if you’re trying to achieve “ instagram “ brows but i’m sure you could also do something not as dramatic with a light hand! i’ve bought this two times in different colors and i don’t see myself switching to a different product for a while.
Lauren C.
Best brow pomade that I have used! The color is a darker blonde, but that works for me since my roots are darker than my hair. You have to dip in lightly to get an even application without it looking to fake. Overall I’m super happy with this formula!
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I love how smooth and easy this is to apply. I’m just not too familiar with brows so I can’t apply it very well. But it’s a bit to you have to apply several times for it to show up. The price was great I believe for this product brand.
Gillian T.
Norwich , CT
love this stuff ! needs some techniques and practice to use but it does not smudge all day and stands up against the heat ! is kinda pricey but it last a long time so its worth it !
Courtney H.
Racine, WI
I like the dip browbut I don't use this on myself it's just makes my brows turnout really dark but if that's the look i got for then I turn to this
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
I love this pomade I really recommend it I love the it has a lot shades price is good easily to blend really good product