BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia - Dipbrow Pomade (Ash Brown) see more...

• Eyebrows : Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Ash...1 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade - Ash Brown has ...1 Answers
  • Is this brow pomade easy to use? And is it worth all the ...5 Answers
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love the Anastasia dip brows! I’m still a beginner with my eyebrows but I do think this is very beginner friendly if you don’t use a lot of product. I tend to take a little bit, wipe some off on the back of my hand, and do slow strokes to fill in my brows and it works great. The only thing is I wouldn’t dig right in the product. I would start at one end and slowly work your way to the other end as you continue to use the product. I’ve noticed that as time goes on and I use that top layer the bottom layer tends to dry out. I have about 1/3 ish of a pot that’s a little bit dried out and not as creamy as it was when I first dug into it. I’m sure you can activate it with a liquid but it’s easier to just slowly work your way around the pot. It’s so creamy and glides on easily with a light hand but then sets and I don’t have to worry about my brows for the rest of the day. It’s truly a great product!
Hailey G.
kapolei
Like I said before, this product seems pretty affordable to me, if being purchased at Sephora. The product is pretty long lasting and I’m still using the first one that I bought about a year ago! I would definitely buy this again. Also, with the brows, I used SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer to really clean up under my brows and make it look sharp. I definitely recommend using this product as well because it’s way more affordable than buying big brand products.
Megan M.
This is the best brow product I have ever used! I went from pencil to this and I’m never going back. Applying with a brush gives you so much flexibility to create literally any brow from natural to IG worthy. It’s waterproof and glides on smoothly but does dry out a bit towards the end. It also gets a little fragile if you’re sweating a lot or in direct sunlight so be careful not to touch your brows if you’re at the beach cuz they might smudge off a little.
zion —.
Lasts a long time! Got mine in April and there's still a ton left. I bought mine at Sephora for $21.00. It lasts fairly long, although it's a little faded by the time I take it off. For how much you get, it's worth it. It's not so pigmented as the KVD Pomade where you have to get the Instagram brow, but it can make a natural brow if you want that. It's what I use for school everyday. However, the product seems to be drying quickly, so you need to be careful. I heard if you revive it with contact lens solution it comes back though :)
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow is a cult classic and it is for a reason....its the best brow pomade ever. You only need the finest amount to make perfect Instagram brows or natural fluffy brows. I was always intimidated by brow pomade but once I practiced i now find it easier and quicker to use it instead of a pencil. If you like brow pomades, want waterproof brows that will stay all day, and looking for a universal brow product that can create any type a brow whether you have sparse brows or fluffy brows then this is the product for u!
Asma A.
Fort Worth
I love this product so much. I usually tend to stay with my eyebrow pencil by benefit for my everyday natural looks but when I do a dramatic look I definitely use the ABH pomade. I’ve been using this product for a while now and I will continue to use it 😍buy it ladies
Bethany L.
Fort Myers
I have almost no brows. It’s just the luck of genetics so I have to use something that will stay put and not wipe off. This stuff is it. I have to put my brows in every morning, and even in the hot Florida heat, they still stay put. The reason I only gave 4 stars is the color selection. The light to mess color that i would like is was to grey on me. So I have to go nip and shade and then tone it down. If they added maybe 5 more color choices it would be perfect.
Maricruz P.
Burlington, NC
I love this pomade it’s one of my favorite ones , I bout it’s at Sephora I would recommend to buy it with the brow brush , I use this product almost every day and it last a long ways I would def recommend and I would buy it agian !
Daisy H.
usa
Its hard not to fall in love with this brow pomade because it works like a dream. It's so easy to work with and very pigmented and creamy and not streaky at all and it lasts all day long!! Plus its waterproof!! Can we please appreciate the brows
Sierra P.
Jim Thorpe
I love this product!! It is so very easy to use when drawing your eyebrows.. it is also useful to fill them in, but if you don’t have the right brush then it will cause streaks and will not blend well with your eyebrows.. for very thick eyebrows, it is definitely meant for only the arch and end..
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
🖤 Alice 🦇 G.
Pennsylvania
Is this brow pomade easy to use? And is it worth all the hype that's happening around it? Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Amy F.
King s lynn
Erica C.
Dallas
What abh brush would you recommend using with this?