11 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.

Long-lasting and smudge-proof
High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
Acts as an all-in-one brow product
*Available in 11 shades

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade
  • "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
  • "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
  • "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
  • "Holy grail for me, I have this in dark brown and it's dried up a tad bit on me but I do prefer it that way because I find it easier to control rather than dipping into a fresh pot that's a bit more moist and easier to go overboard." in 9 reviews
  • "with almost nothing on your brush you fill your whole brow and it last literally all day long its the best eyebrow product I have ever tried" in 7 reviews
Nadine D.
Nadine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to brow product for the last year. I use it with the Anastasia brow brush, which allows me to reach a greater precision the than other shadows and brow pencils. I am still deciding what color looks best on me. I have brown roots so I've been using the soft brown, but I also have the medium brown. Soft brown has a little hint of red sometimes when I don't apply it dark enough.

The only time I don't like it is when I have already applied a heavy foundation. It is really hard to apply after that and becomes a mess. I now usually do my eyebrows before my foundation, or use a thinner foundation to avoid that problem. Once it is applied, it's really hard to get off to fix it. I use a thin brush and concealer afterwards to clean up the lines.

On days I need it to hold extra well, I apply the Anastasia eyebrow powder on top of it. I do have to say that it holds really well on the areas that my eyebrow already has hair. On the areas there isn't any hair, it doesn't have anything to stick to and sometimes it fades. Most days when I take it off at night, it won't come off with a makeup wipe, and I have to use a waterproof mascara makeup remover to get it off. That is fine with me!

I have tried drugstore pomades/waxes, and nothing will ever be as good as this. If you want a more natural look, you might want to go for a powder or brow wiz instead. I've been doing more of the "Instagram eyebrow" and I like my lines to look darker and perfectly straight. It's lasted me a long long time, although it starts to get drier over time so make sure you close the lid as tightly as possible every time you use it, to keep the air out. I have been using it almost everyday I've done my makeup since it was first released and I couldn't be happier.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
ALL TIME HANDS DOWN BEST BROW GEL ON THE MARKET. Yes, that had to be in all caps due to how much I love this product. It is creamy, easily blended with the Anastasia #12 brush, and once its on, it doesn't budge. This paired with with the ABH clear brow gel is what brow dreams are made of. So easy to get a precise line and practically fool-proof. It takes me only a couple of minutes to do my brows and I can't leave the house without it, even when I'm not wearing any other makeup, i have to have my brows. I have tried to find cheaper dupes as alternatives and nothing even comes close. Especially when it comes to how much product you get, and how long each pot lasts, the price is extremely worth the splurge. I don't even know what number pot I am on as ever since I discovered this I have continued to repurchase it and not looked back. I have naturally have super dark, super bushy brows so normal powders and pencils don't do anything for me, not even the ABH brow wiz or brow definer. I recommend this to everyone who compliments me on my brows and have got several other people just as obsessed with it. I can't leave the house without this product This will be my ride or die for life. <3
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Sacramento, CA
Anastasia is the queen of brows and always will be! Between dipbrow, brow powder duo, brow wiz, and brow definer, I have every product I need for myself and every single one of my clients, and we all have unique eyebrows. I have dark brown eyes and black-brown hair with nonexistent eyebrows (very light and thin hairs), so this product is a holy grail for me and a permanent staple in my collection. I tend to switch up between the colors I use for myself (dark brown, medium brown, and chocolate) because there are just so many shades to choose from and depending on the eye look, I compliment the color correspondingly. It truly does take time to find your perfect shade in dipbrow, but regardless, it really makes transformations happen. As everyone has already mentioned, a little does go a very long way with this stuff. I've used it everyday for the past 3 years and have only emptied 2 pots. If you're stuck with sparse, light-haired natural eyebrows like me, dipbrow is truly a blessing. Pair it with a little concealer around the edges, and you will not regret it!
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Washington, DC
The ultimate brow product when paired with the brush #12 (there are several, but that is the one recommended by Sephora and under "Related Products" on the ABH website!). Seems expensive for a small jar...but at the rate I'm going, using it 5-6x a week, I think I'll have it for the rest of my life!

Follow the steps outlined by Anastasia for great application, though when I'm in a hurry I'll usually just do some quick strokes to fill in my brows and it works fine. The product definitely lasts for 24+ hours, though I haven't tested the waterproof aspect.

I have cool-toned, dirty blonde hair and use Taupe. At the time it wasn't readily available at Sephora, so I bought it at Ulta. If you're checking out shades, make sure you're at a store that has ALL of them.

Finally, the jar can dry out a little bit over time. Mine is a couple years old and definitely has creamier and drier parts. On the internet I've seen tutorials for microwaving the jar (look it up, don't just toss it in!), which seems to work well.

Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Stopover, KY
So I decided to go ahead and buy this product and I'm super glad I did! I have a bit darker strawberry blamed hair and when comparing in the store I found the blonde shade was perfect for me. With that I would definitely say to see the colors in person and compare because from the looks of it online, the blonde looked to be way too light for me. Places were saying I needed the auburn when it's very dark and very red looking too. But after purchasing yesterday I wasted no time in applying this product when I came home. I used to use only brow powder and always said I would use nothing else. The brow powder would come off if I barely touched my brows and when I washed my face, it was all almost gone. So last night after washing my face, I looked in the mirror to see that I actually still had eyebrows ( my eyebrows look nonexistent if I don't fill them in)! I was shocked! I love this product and will continue to use it. It seems as it will last long considering one dip in it does the brow
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Until I was shown a trick to using this, I hated it. It was too thick for me and I could never get a natural looking brow. I would switch between pencils, powders, and colored brow gels or use all three, but still wasn't getting the look I wanted. First, I should say that Ebony isn't black. It's not even close. It's a dark brown, but you're going to want to have DARK brown or black hair to use it. Now onto the trick. I was shown at a makeup seminar that adding a few drops of Inglot Duraline to a small amount of the Dipbrow and mixing it together on a palette (or in the cap if you have no where else) adds a viscosity and makes it thinner so you can get a much more natural looking brow. The other tricks are to use small hair like strokes, keep the brow tails pretty filled in and as you move toward the front of the brow less and less filled in, and at the front of the brow keep it dense at the bottom of the brow, but brush the rest out with a spoolie. Use a clear brow gel to set in place.
Kiana N.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly the best product out there. When I first started doing my brows, I was a bit nervous to use this pomade and instead started out with the ABH powder kit then moved onto the brow whiz before finally purchasing this. My brows look so much better with the pomade but I suppose it's up to personal preference and what product you feel most comfortable using. I do think dip brow is worth all the hype. I've used the same product every day for over 6 months and it still hasn't dried out and I still have more than half of the product left. Just make sure you screw the cap closed really well and you'll have amazing brows for a long time! I will say that the brush really makes a difference.. I've tried the ABH dual-sided brush and though you don't NEED that one to create great brows, it's way more precise than some other brow brushes I've purchased on Amazon and at ulta. the spoolie side of the brush makes a big difference and keeps your brows from building too much color/getting caked.
Edileisy P.
Edileisy P.
Traducir
After watching my two favourite make-up artists rave about this product, I decided to go out and purchase it for myself. It's been about a year now of using it and I still absolutely love it. I tend not to leave the house without doing my brows, so I can count on this product to stay put all day -- it truly will not smudge. Pencils and powders have just never cut it for me, so I am glad to have found this product with such a nice, creamy pigmented formula. The price might seem steep, but a little bit of product does go a long way; there's no need to pack it on, just tap off excess product and use small, short, light brush strokes when applying. I bought the angled brow brush to go along with it and watched many tutorials on how to apply it and found what works best for me. With practice, you can achieve very crisp and clean, natural-looking brows. I have an understanding that this product is not tested on animals and contains vegan-friendly ingredients.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Mother of FLEEKY (I don't condone the use if that word butttt....) EYEBROWS! ABH Dipbrow is worth the money! I use it, and only this product and after 38 years of living on this Earth I finally have pretty eyebrows. As everyone knows you need a every little, so that little jar is still half way full and I bought it in December!!! I use the #12 brush (I can't remember if it is though) and a fine eyeliner brush, and it's world's out perfectly. It has started to dry out a little BUT no problem, when I start making my initial little outlines I dampen my eyeliner with a drop off Visine eyedrops and brush my brush softly and gently until it's the smooth consistency that made me fall in love, and your eyebrows look so natural and the talks so smooth!
Highly, HIGHLY recommend and you need the brush because it is the finest angle brush and the spooly is just perfection!!!! Now I need the Glow Kits, hopefully my family have been comprehending my hints!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cary, NC
For starters, this was the first brow product I ever used. I have been using it for about 3 years now and will likely never buy anything else. The formula is very easy to use and a little goes a LONG way. The color selection is fairly impressive and it was easy to find something that matched my medium brown hair. I enjoy the way this defines my thick, and if we're being honest, unruly, brows. The only downside to this is that it is quite expensive and each pot tends to dry out on me before I even get halfway through it. This doesn't necessarily make the product completely worthless but does make it a bit more challenging to work with. I read somewhere that you can add a few drops of eyedrops to re-moisten the product, so I may try doing that. I say, if you have the money to spend on it, go ahead and buy this product. It may be pricey but there really isn't much that compares to it from a quality standpoint at the drugstore.
Lexy B.
Lexy B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Worth the money??
Chyna C.
Chyna C.
I've heard so many things about this pomade but i wanted to know if it's good and if it's worth the money because i don't live in the US is it worth the money to be shipped to the Uk? Or if there is a dupe?
Julie P.
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gonna buy this. But how pigmented can the product get? How much is needed and does it wear out if my face gets oily?
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
Can I achieve a natural look with this product?
Mily B.
Mily B.
Can you over do your brows with this?