Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow PomadeInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.

• Long-lasting and smudge-proof
  • High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
  • Acts as an all-in-one brow product
  • *Available in 11 shades

• Worth the money??157 Answers
  • Does it come off easily? Also if accidently used to much ...6 Answers
  • What shade would you pick for light brown ashy ombre (at ...5 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
  • "Amazing amazing product! Love that it's waterproof and easy to use! Best used with an angle brush used very lightly and feather it in for a more natural look! Many don't use the product alone but you definitely can. I suggest you don't let the product exposed too much because it dries up pretty fast if anything just add a bit of baby oil to get the consistency back! My fav eyebrow product !" in 6228 reviews
  • "Love this product so much , long lasting , a little goes a long way has a variety of shades which are amazing deff. worth the money :)" in 1818 reviews
  • "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
  • "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
  • "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Okay, so I buy and use A LOT of makeup. Like, an unhealthy amount. I've never really been one for proclaiming any product to be holy grail for me; in the back of my mind there'll always be something better out there to find no matter how much I love something. This product is the exception. First of all, I only use ABH products. They're gorgeously pigmented, have a great variety of products to try, and have the color range to blow any other brand out of the water. I have medium red hair and I've never found a brand that is the right color to match my brows to my hair. I use the color Auburn by ABH. Okay, enough on the brand, on to the product! As many other reviewers have stated, you only need a teeny tiny amount of the product. I use the ABH #12 angled brush with spooley. I take a little bit of the product on my brush, adjusting the amount for how dark I want my brows to be, and with small strokes lightly trace the outline of my brows on the top and bottom (avoiding the inner third) and extend the tail. I then add a bit more product to the brush and fill in, again avoiding the inner third. Whatever's left on the brush I use fill in the inner third, to avoid Angry Eyebrow Syndrome. This product sets in about 30 seconds, but it definitely can be blended before it does. If I want to amp up the intensity, I layer over the pomade with the brow powder duo. I then set everything with the ABH clear brow gel. The pomade is very creamy but has enough "stick" so that it doesn't feel like it's going to slide all over your face even before it sets. Depending on how much product you use, you can adjust the darkness/intensity. It layers very well with other brow products and stays all day without smudging or fading. I actually have to scrub a bit to get it off. It takes a little practice to apply it without looking unnatural, but it can definitely be done! Absolute fave and worth the hype!
Anne R.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
My ride or die eyebrow product! When it comes to doing my brows, I like something very easy and precise. This product 100% does that for me! This pomade goes on incredibly smooth and blends like a dream with an eyebrow brush. My favorite brush to use with it is the Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 Large Synthetic Duo Brow Brush. It applies the product very precisely, so I specifically love to use this to outline my brows. To fill in my brows after that, I usually use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®. This makes the perfect combination for a beautiful brow. I also use the pomade to fill in my brows too, it just depends on my mood. Finally, I set this with any brow gel and I’m set! This product DOES NOT move for the whole day! I went in the pool with this and it only smudged a tiny bit. The longevity is the best I’ve seen in an eyebrow product so far. The only con for me is that this can dry out pretty quickly. Make sure you seal the cap on very tight or it’ll dry out even faster then normal. But all you have to do is put either coconut oil/argan oil in it and you’re good to go. There’s no need to buy another pomade until completely run out. A little goes a long way also, so be careful how much you put on your brush! I think the price is perfect on this because a container will last you forever. I recommend this 100%!
Leena C.
This is was my saving grace when I botched my eyebrows.

I was using one of those battery powered facial razors and I was going around my brows when the razor fell out of my hand and took a chunk out of my brows. I was so upset because I didn't know what to do and I didn't have the confidence to go out in public with half of my eyebrow missing.

I had heard a lot of great things about this product and so I decided to try it out. It was kind of pricey in my opinion but at the same time it was worth it. At first, this product is a bit tricky to use and a little goes a long way but eventually you get the hang of it (online tutorials helped out a lot).

On the skin (usually I use primer underneath to boost the longevity) it lasts for about 6 to 7 hours and doesn't really budge. I've had the product itself for almost 2 years and I still have a lot left so, this does last you a while.

Overall, I defintely recommend this product. Especially if you have botched brows like I did.

And just a tip I thought I'd share for finding the perfect shade for you. When you are at the store, find the shade that best matches your hair color BUT: if you are a brunette, go one shade lighter than the color you picked (This will prevent the look of sharpie brows) and if you are a blonde, go one shade darker (this will give your brows more dimension and give you a bolder look). If you have black hair, you can go one shade lighter or just match with your hair. It just depends on your preference. Same thing if you are a ginger, but if you don't want to match with your hair, go a shade darker. Do not go lighter. I hope this helped! ❤
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Soft Brown more...
The consistency of this formula cannot be beat. I use this with an angled brow brush and a spool brush and that's really all you need to make this work like magic. The staying power is amazing, lasts the whole day and doesn't smudge at all. I actually like my eyebrows to look more natural sometimes and you can achieve all kinds of levels of looks with this pomade. My brow hair color is black, and I have thick hairs on my golden-medium skin, so on most days I prefer to just fill in with a light shade so there aren't any bare patches. A thin layer makes a lighter shade, a thick layer will get you a very dark brow. Very versatile product, a little goes a long way!

I first tried it as a sample, the ones the size of little chewing gum tablets, and instantly fell in love and was delighted that the little size lasted so long. The only con was that it dried out because the sample wasn't in a properly sealed container, but even when it was dried, it still offered a pretty good punch for my brows. Now, I'm sure to open it only to grab product and immediately store it completely air-tight, so I've gotten it to stay perfectly soft and fresh for the past 6 months that I've had it.
Adrienne S.
Review for: Ash Brown more...
I have really, really dark-brown/black eyebrows, but I dye my hair on my head a lot so it's typically lighter than my natural brow hair color. When I first tried the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade, I got the shade Ebony and although I didn't hate it, I didn't love it either - I found that it was really hard not to overapply the product. However, I recently tried the shade Ash Brown, and even though it definitely looks lighter than my brows in the pot, it matches them MUCH better than Ebony did (maybe because the hair on my head is lighter? I'm not really sure) and it's now much easier to apply this product without applying too much. This is one of the ONLY brow products I've found that I actually like (the other one being the Benefit Precisely, My Brow pencil) - I hate the ABH Brow Wiz which is really hyped up for whatever reason. If you've tried this and found it difficult to avoid over-applying, try a different shade because that was what worked for me! If you get it at Sephora, they have a great return policy so you can return it even after you've opened/tried it if it's the wrong shade. Overall, I cannot recommend this product enough if you want perfect brows!!!
KIMI W.
Review for: Dark Brown, Medium Brown more...
I've tried quite a few brow products that I've liked (Milani, Nyx, etc.), but none that I've loved until now. ABH Dip Brow (medium brown and dark brown) is the stuff. It holds up throughout the day, and doesn't smudge when my hair brushes against it all day, like every other brow product I've tried. The formula is smooth and highly pigmented. Dip brow is great for a defined brow or a natural look, though I would say it performs best as a bolder brow look. A little goes a very long way. Take a small amount on a sharp, angled brush and smear it into the jar lid like paint to work with the pomade. It sounds pricey at $18, but it will last FOREVER because you need so little of it. I've been using it for over a month now and have barely used a pea-sized amount. This will easily last me 6 months or more, even doing my brows every single day! Other products may be semi-cheaper at around $10, but springing for the extra $8 will pay in color pay-off, long wear, and in using so much less product. This is the only high end product I will re-buy religiously. I got mine at Ulta and loved the color range available. Warm and cool tones and a variety of shades makes this product very inclusive to all skin and hair types.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Let me start by saying this is the first pomade I've used. In the past I have always used powders or pencils. After using this I will honestly never go back to what I was using, it makes such a difference. I use an angled brow brush for application and this pomade goes on incredibly smooth. The texture allows for variety in application, less for a lighter. more natural look or layered for a deeper color depending on your preference. It sets in about 30 seconds and stays on the entire day without smearing or smudging (so make sure you get it where you want it before it dries, otherwise it's difficult to fix.) I have darker eyebrows that are full for the most part with a few thinner patches, and this products is wonderful to fill in those thin spots while also adding shape to my eyebrows. A little is all it takes, so the jar should last an extremely long time. I'm so glad I decided to spend the extra money on this, it's well worth it!
Blair N.
Review for: Dark Brown more...
High quality product. Definitely long lasting and waterproof (can't say I have went swimming or anything with it on though). It can feel kind of tight because of the formula and it is fast drying so you will want to fix any minor mistakes quickly for the easiest removal. Works best for a more glam look, it isn't very natural in appearance unless used very lightly. You will want to use just a little product on your brush and build it up to prevent using too much. Not the easiest to remove, but that is expected as it is waterproof. Even though it seems expensive for such a little jar, it will last you a LONG time, especially if going for a more natural look. For reference, I attached a photo of how much I used for both of my brows out of a brand new jar (and honestly it still looks like more was used then there was). To apply, I use Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Duo Brush
macy c.
Review for: Caramel more...
To start off my review, I think this product is amazing. In my opinion you would run out of this really quickly just because it’s very and when I say very, very creamy. You know the saying a little goes a long way, well with this dipbrow pomade it follows that guideline. This eye brow product is not meant for beginners just because your brows can look awful if you apply too much, which is very easy to do. I use the anistasia eyebrow brush #14. In my opinion the brush was 18$ but it works great with the pomade but again you can apply a ton of product with one dip in the eyebrow pomade.I applied a ton in the middle then I spread it around With the brush. Then I use this spoolie at the end of the brush to brush my brows out and make the brows look more natural/better looking? Eyebrows were looking on Fleek and it was a very easy process but yet again not for beginners.This eyebrow pomade was sold to me at Ulta but you can Buy this eyebrow pomade at Sephora for a average price of $23. The brush I used was 18$ it was worth it though. My hair is auburn/dirty blonde so the shade caramel was a perfect match. My eye color is green blue, which my brows did look a bit dark at first but it got lighter throughout the day. The brow pomade lasted around my 8-hr day. Then I just whipped it off with a makeup wipe. But it still could last up to 24hr days even though it doesn’t say how long it lasts on the box.
The packaging is sleek but for $23 it’s worth it. The bottle is a glass clear round tube-ish with a sleek black lid. The outer box that it came with was a black box with silver lettering all over it including the title of the brand. Over all the packaging was a very sleek and I was there for it. The brush that I bought with it that was the same brand of the dip brow pomade was a sleek black brush with the brand name on the middle portion of the brush in Silver lettering with A spoolie on one end is really bomb in case you wanted to know. And the sure eyebrow brush is a sort a stiff brush but that’s good for this dip brow pomade. Just had many bristles/hairs on it that made the process of applying the dip brow pomade way easier to apply. There are many dupes including the Milani and NYX dipbrow pomade. The color payoff isn’t the same as this one though. If you want something that Will last you forever, by this dip brow pomade as quick as you can my reason is because they are we sold out which upsets me a lot. If you have any more information just ask a question it never hurts to ask one.

Everyone is different you may love, cherish this dip brow pomade. Or you may hate or even dislike this product again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous!
Kathryn P.
Review for: Taupe more...
Normally, I use a pencil to fill in my brows. I use the ABH Brow Whiz, NYX’s Micro Brow (a dupe for Brow Whiz), or Benefit’s Goof Proof Pencil (all in Taupe). Over the years I’ve heard such great things about this pomade that I had to try it. Aside from a pencil, I’ve occasionally used powders. I also usually set my brows with Essences Make me Brow which is a brow mascara with fibers in it. My brows are thin and sparse, so without brow products, my brows look quite patchy and shapeless. This pomade isn’t bad, but I think I prefer a pencil. I think using a pomade takes practice and I may need to use it more to really get the hang of it. I think this product is probably best for people that have more brow hair as it works to tame that brow hair and give it shape. It basically does the job of a pencil and brow mascara in one. It does have good staying power, and a little goes a long way. The only reason I give it 4 rather than 5 stars is because I think there’s a bit of a learning curve with working with this type of product.
Lexy B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Worth the money??
Chyna C.
I've heard so many things about this pomade but i wanted to know if it's good and if it's worth the money because i don't live in the US is it worth the money to be shipped to the Uk? Or if there is a dupe?
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
Can I achieve a natural look with this product?
Mily B.
Can you over do your brows with this?
Julie P.
I was gonna buy this. But how pigmented can the product get? How much is needed and does it wear out if my face gets oily?