Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® PomadeInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.

Long-lasting and smudge-proof
High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
Acts as an all-in-one brow product
*Available in 11 shades

• Does it come off easily? Also if accidently used to much is it ca...4 Answers
  • Worth the money??139 Answers
  • What shade would you pick for light brown ashy ombre (at roots) w...2 Answers
Reviews (20965)
  • "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
  • "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
  • "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
  • "Holy grail for me, I have this in dark brown and it's dried up a tad bit on me but I do prefer it that way because I find it easier to control rather than dipping into a fresh pot that's a bit more moist and easier to go overboard." in 9 reviews
  • "with almost nothing on your brush you fill your whole brow and it last literally all day long its the best eyebrow product I have ever tried" in 7 reviews
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
Okay, so I buy and use A LOT of makeup. Like, an unhealthy amount. I've never really been one for proclaiming any product to be holy grail for me; in the back of my mind there'll always be something better out there to find no matter how much I love something. This product is the exception. First of all, I only use ABH products. They're gorgeously pigmented, have a great variety of products to try, and have the color range to blow any other brand out of the water. I have medium red hair and I've never found a brand that is the right color to match my brows to my hair. I use the color Auburn by ABH. Okay, enough on the brand, on to the product! As many other reviewers have stated, you only need a teeny tiny amount of the product. I use the ABH #12 angled brush with spooley. I take a little bit of the product on my brush, adjusting the amount for how dark I want my brows to be, and with small strokes lightly trace the outline of my brows on the top and bottom (avoiding the inner third) and extend the tail. I then add a bit more product to the brush and fill in, again avoiding the inner third. Whatever's left on the brush I use fill in the inner third, to avoid Angry Eyebrow Syndrome. This product sets in about 30 seconds, but it definitely can be blended before it does. If I want to amp up the intensity, I layer over the pomade with the brow powder duo. I then set everything with the ABH clear brow gel. The pomade is very creamy but has enough "stick" so that it doesn't feel like it's going to slide all over your face even before it sets. Depending on how much product you use, you can adjust the darkness/intensity. It layers very well with other brow products and stays all day without smudging or fading. I actually have to scrub a bit to get it off. It takes a little practice to apply it without looking unnatural, but it can definitely be done! Absolute fave and worth the hype!
Jessica G.
Corpus Christi
Review for: Auburn
I love the Anastasia dipbrow promade. I got sick a couple of years ago and diagnosed with hypothyroidism. My eyebrows started falling out and becoming very thin. I tried many eyebrow products and eyeshadows but nothing looked natural enough to pull off until I found the Anastasia dipbrow pomade. I live in South Texas where the humidity is hot and hotter. Temperatures rise up to 115° in summers. It's suppose to be winter tight now and temperatures are between 70°-80°. The dipbrow pomade is perfect for people who live in hot climates like I do. It is WATERPROOF, sweatproof & Smudgeproof! Yes, it stays put even after working out, dancing, or just running errands around town. The color ranges may need some tweeking to find your exact match. I am olive complexion and I have auburn hair with platium highlights and the dipbrow promade in color AUBURN works great for me. I have to use a light hand because the pigment is rich. So becareful if you are fair skinned, you dont want to look like you are wearing caterpillars taped unto your forehead. 😁🐛💯
Kathryn P.
Review for: Taupe
Normally, I use a pencil to fill in my brows. I use the ABH Brow Whiz, NYX’s Micro Brow (a dupe for Brow Whiz), or Benefit’s Goof Proof Pencil (all in Taupe). Over the years I’ve heard such great things about this pomade that I had to try it. Aside from a pencil, I’ve occasionally used powders. I also usually set my brows with Essences Make me Brow which is a brow mascara with fibers in it. My brows are thin and sparse, so without brow products, my brows look quite patchy and shapeless. This pomade isn’t bad, but I think I prefer a pencil. I think using a pomade takes practice and I may need to use it more to really get the hang of it. I think this product is probably best for people that have more brow hair as it works to tame that brow hair and give it shape. It basically does the job of a pencil and brow mascara in one. It does have good staying power, and a little goes a long way. The only reason I give it 4 rather than 5 stars is because I think there’s a bit of a learning curve with working with this type of product.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Dark Brown
I waited a long time to buy this product because of the price and I told myself once I learned how to skill the brow I would buy it. I figure for 18 dollars you get a lot of product that will last for at least a year so it's very worth it. This is a pomade in a dark brown matte shade. It's waterproof and fills while also texturizing brows. You can't go wrong while applying this unless you don't use the right brush or pick up to much product so my suggestions is get the brush that abh makes for this or a stiff thin angled brush with a spoolie also this pomade GOS a very long way don't do a big dip in the pot. Stipple the brush very lightly into the pot and pick up a very small amount or else it will come out to dark and textured on your brow. Get in it and test it before you apply to brow you will see just how much it will take for your perfect brow preference. you want to start off light and build up. you can always build up but you can't smudge off cause it's waterproof unless you want to completely wash off and start all over again, ofcourse that will be an ordeal because you have to get the right product to remove this waterproof pomade. Any cleanser or oil or makeup remover will do. This pomade has to be my favorite I'm surprised I waited this long to buy it I'm very happy with my purchase and thankful to have brows on fleek because of dipbrow.
Jolisel V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Soft Brown
I have had problems with empty spaces in my brow for a while, tried to let them grow but no results. I went to sephora looking for something to fill my brows but that will look natural and wouldn't come off easily because I tend to touch my face a lot. I found the Anastasia brow brush and the dipbrow which allows me to do everything I needed.  Sometimes I dont even do ma full brow but just fill out the empty spaces and it looks so natural and nice. I use the color  Soft brown and love it!

Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Taupe
I have spent years trying to find an eyebrow product I actually like. I am very pale with light blonde hair, yet I have brown/dark brown eyebrows. The light hair/dramatically dark brow look never looked good on me, so I always liked to use a more ashy blonde color to fill my brows in. I think I've tried every single brand in their blonde shade yet they are always so red and looked even worse than if I were just to color my brows in black. I finally found this item, and the Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Ash Blonde/Taupe, and I fell in love. I'd always wondered maybe I just didn't know how to do my own brows, but as soon as I tried this product, my brows looked amazing. It wears great and lasts forever. This is definitely worth the money, especially if you have a skin tone and brow color like mine.
veronica b.
Paso Robles
Review for: Medium Brown
The first time I tried this I got up and decluttered all of my other brow products! I didn't wait. I didn't think twice. I knew right then and there that this would be the last eyebrow product I would ever buy in my life(except for repurchase). I used mine with the Anastasia number 12 eyebrow brush and I wouldn't use anything else with it. It's so creamy and you need to go in with a light hand so this lasts a very long time. With the brush I was able to mimic natural hair like strokes and it blends beautifully. After it sets it's completely budge proof and waterproof. I tell all my friends to try it and now they are all using out for themselves! Amazing product that gives you natural looking brows or a sharp brow... whichever you decide. Either way your brows will be on point!
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ash Brown, Chocolate, Granite, Soft Brown, Blonde, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Taupe, Ebony, Auburn, Caramel
This has been my go to brow product for the last year. I use it with the Anastasia brow brush, which allows me to reach a greater precision the than other shadows and brow pencils. I am still deciding what color looks best on me. I have brown roots so I've been using the soft brown, but I also have the medium brown. Soft brown has a little hint of red sometimes when I don't apply it dark enough.

The only time I don't like it is when I have already applied a heavy foundation. It is really hard to apply after that and becomes a mess. I now usually do my eyebrows before my foundation, or use a thinner foundation to avoid that problem. Once it is applied, it's really hard to get off to fix it. I use a thin brush and concealer afterwards to clean up the lines.

On days I need it to hold extra well, I apply the Anastasia eyebrow powder on top of it. I do have to say that it holds really well on the areas that my eyebrow already has hair. On the areas there isn't any hair, it doesn't have anything to stick to and sometimes it fades. Most days when I take it off at night, it won't come off with a makeup wipe, and I have to use a waterproof mascara makeup remover to get it off. That is fine with me!

I have tried drugstore pomades/waxes, and nothing will ever be as good as this. If you want a more natural look, you might want to go for a powder or brow wiz instead. I've been doing more of the "Instagram eyebrow" and I like my lines to look darker and perfectly straight. It's lasted me a long long time, although it starts to get drier over time so make sure you close the lid as tightly as possible every time you use it, to keep the air out. I have been using it almost everyday I've done my makeup since it was first released and I couldn't be happier.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Taupe
So I buy an unhealthy amount of brow products and consider myself somewhat of a brow connoisseur. I'm always trying out new things to see if it's the next best thing. I bought this a few years ago after hearing endless chatter go down about ABH. I wasn't disappointed! I love how pigmented it is so that you don't have to use much. It's also great that its waterproof-ish. I have found a few flaws, but nothing that makes it not worth buying. I do wish it wouldn't dry out quite as much... the pot is the best within the first couple weeks of opening then gets visibly less appealing. I also am on the oilier side near my T-zone and find that the inner corners of my brows seem to always come off. Still will buy this again and again!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Review for: Auburn
This is the best eyeshadow product on the market. It works so well, you can get perfect eyebrows using this product. I use this with the anastasia #12 angled brush and you can get super precise lines to get a really sharp eyebrow. I don't think I could ever use another product on my brows after trying this one, I've repurchased many times (I've used about 4 or 5 containers of this already). A little bit of this product goes a long way so it does take some work to get used to this product; there is a bit of a learning curve. Once you get the hang of this though you will never look back. With this and the clear brow gel my eyebrows stay in place all day long, the product doesn't wipe off even if it rains or something. It's truly a flawless product.
Lexy B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Worth the money??
Chyna C.
I've heard so many things about this pomade but i wanted to know if it's good and if it's worth the money because i don't live in the US is it worth the money to be shipped to the Uk? Or if there is a dupe?
Julie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was gonna buy this. But how pigmented can the product get? How much is needed and does it wear out if my face gets oily?
Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
Can I achieve a natural look with this product?
Mily B.
Can you over do your brows with this?