Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
An award-winning waterproof, multitasking, and buildable matte pomade that stays put. Apply and blend a small amount of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Pomade with an angled brow brush to effortlessly outline, fill, and texturize brows.
- Long-lasting and smudge-proof
- High-pigment formula glides on easily and dries fast
- Acts as an all-in-one brow product
- *Available in 11 shades
Top Questions See all 11,242 Q&A
- "Amazing amazing product! Love that it's waterproof and easy to use! Best used with an angle brush used very lightly and feather it in for a more natural look! Many don't use the product alone but you definitely can. I suggest you don't let the product exposed too much because it dries up pretty fast if anything just add a bit of baby oil to get the consistency back! My fav eyebrow product !" in 6228 reviews
- "Love this product so much , long lasting , a little goes a long way has a variety of shades which are amazing deff. worth the money :)" in 1818 reviews
- "was really afraid to use this when i got it considering i just started learning to do my brows, but this is so easy to use and a little goes a long way definitely worth the price and is a new daily favorite " in 18 reviews
- "A little goes a VERY long way, so use sparingly; I have found that it is very easy to use far too much without ever intending to do so." in 17 reviews
- "SO GLAD I DID, it works really well and seems to last a long time, a little bit of this product goes a long way!" in 13 reviews
I was using one of those battery powered facial razors and I was going around my brows when the razor fell out of my hand and took a chunk out of my brows. I was so upset because I didn't know what to do and I didn't have the confidence to go out in public with half of my eyebrow missing.
I had heard a lot of great things about this product and so I decided to try it out. It was kind of pricey in my opinion but at the same time it was worth it. At first, this product is a bit tricky to use and a little goes a long way but eventually you get the hang of it (online tutorials helped out a lot).
On the skin (usually I use primer underneath to boost the longevity) it lasts for about 6 to 7 hours and doesn't really budge. I've had the product itself for almost 2 years and I still have a lot left so, this does last you a while.
Overall, I defintely recommend this product. Especially if you have botched brows like I did.
And just a tip I thought I'd share for finding the perfect shade for you. When you are at the store, find the shade that best matches your hair color BUT: if you are a brunette, go one shade lighter than the color you picked (This will prevent the look of sharpie brows) and if you are a blonde, go one shade darker (this will give your brows more dimension and give you a bolder look). If you have black hair, you can go one shade lighter or just match with your hair. It just depends on your preference. Same thing if you are a ginger, but if you don't want to match with your hair, go a shade darker. Do not go lighter. I hope this helped! ❤
I first tried it as a sample, the ones the size of little chewing gum tablets, and instantly fell in love and was delighted that the little size lasted so long. The only con was that it dried out because the sample wasn't in a properly sealed container, but even when it was dried, it still offered a pretty good punch for my brows. Now, I'm sure to open it only to grab product and immediately store it completely air-tight, so I've gotten it to stay perfectly soft and fresh for the past 6 months that I've had it.
The packaging is sleek but for $23 it’s worth it. The bottle is a glass clear round tube-ish with a sleek black lid. The outer box that it came with was a black box with silver lettering all over it including the title of the brand. Over all the packaging was a very sleek and I was there for it. The brush that I bought with it that was the same brand of the dip brow pomade was a sleek black brush with the brand name on the middle portion of the brush in Silver lettering with A spoolie on one end is really bomb in case you wanted to know. And the sure eyebrow brush is a sort a stiff brush but that’s good for this dip brow pomade. Just had many bristles/hairs on it that made the process of applying the dip brow pomade way easier to apply. There are many dupes including the Milani and NYX dipbrow pomade. The color payoff isn’t the same as this one though. If you want something that Will last you forever, by this dip brow pomade as quick as you can my reason is because they are we sold out which upsets me a lot. If you have any more information just ask a question it never hurts to ask one.
Everyone is different you may love, cherish this dip brow pomade. Or you may hate or even dislike this product again everyone is different. Remember to stay gorgeous!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos