• Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Blonde
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Medium Brown
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Ebony
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Ash Brown

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel is a highly pigmented brow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula for creating fuller-looking, defined brows. Like DIPBROW® Pomade in a gel form, DIPBROW® Gel is a real brow filler that delivers full coverage with rich color payoff. The unique formula adheres to brow hairs, builds the appearance of fullness, and dries down to a seamless matte finish.

• Features a waterproof, long-lasting formula (lasts more than 12 hours!)
  • Color can be applied directly onto the brow hairs as well as the skin, then blended for a natural-looking finish that stays in place
  • The unique formula adds volume to brows, creating the appearance of natural dimension and fullness
  • Like DIPBROW® Pomade, the gel formula can also be applied to the brow by using a brow brush
  • Easily applies and provides a flexible wear that holds brow hairs in place
  • To add more definition or dimension to your existing brow look, apply a layer of DIPBROW® Gel on top as a finishing touch
  • Works well on brows with full hair, fine hair, smooth hair, or thick, unruly hair
  • Allows time to blend before drying down to a natural-looking matte finish
  • The cone-shaped brush allows for versatility in application and delivers maximum color payoff
  • The small size of the brush makes it easy to achieve precise placement of product and exact detailing
  • Use the narrow tip of the brush to perfectly fill the space between brow hairs with precision
  • Tints brow hair with warm, cool and neutral tones
  • Cruelty-free, paraben-free, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist tested
  • Available in 11 shades that match ABH’s DIPBROW® Pomade assortment—with a NEW Auburn shade made especially for DIPBROW® Gel. The gel formula’s Auburn shade contains less brown to work better with custom red and deeper burgundy hair colors. Use alone for a closer match to custom hair colors or use with DIPBROW® Pomade for a more natural and balanced shade.

Usage:

• To fill brows with color, brush DIPBROW® Gel from the arch and extend toward the tail. Then, fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the wand. Brush in the direction as hair’s natural growth.
  • For fuller coverage, brush the gel through the brows a second time to create hairlike strokes.
  • To fill in areas of sparseness, use the tip of the brush to apply the formula directly onto the skin, then blend the product through the brow.

Demi J.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Love this new brow product! I’m super lazy when it comes to doing my brows and this makes doing my brows super easy. This works a bit like a brow gel and the dip row combined so you can get down to one brow product instead of two or three! There is a tiny bit of a learning curve as this product is heavy duty and will get on your skin if you aren’t careful in applying. But lazy girl hack #1 I just use my finger to wipe away the excess. Boom. Done. Highly recommend for those who don’t want to look like they have sharpie eyebrows but also don’t want caterpillar eyebrows. 10/10 would brow again. ALSO: anatastasia beverly Hill’s is cruelty free, so I prefer this product over the benefit brow products.
Jaime C.
Depoe Bay
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Caramel more...
This stuff is incredible! I've tried the regular dipbrow before and it's great, but I always atruggled a little with doing more of a fade for the front of my brow, but with this stuff it's a breeze! I currently have brown/red hair and Caramel is the perfect color. I definitely recommend lightly brushing off some of the product back into the tube because a lot comes out and it can look a little intense. I also start from the back and work my way to the front stopping a decent chunk before the front of my brow and using a spoolie to brushing the product through and using excess to grt the front so it has more of a faded look. Love it, so worth the money because a little goes a long way ❤
Jade G.
Gastonia , NC
Review for: Medium Brown more...
For babes with full brows this is really perfect since it’s a pomade gel combo and slides on so dang easily! Made in USA so points there. It also held nicely. Didn’t feel too heavy either. I could still wiggle and it was comfortable. It felt thick to the touch but wearing it wasn’t irritating. The pigment is stunting tho! Definitely bold. I’m not sure if it can be used as a stand-alone - I don’t know how to carve it out and essentially complete them? Like to get the definition was a struggle to make it look clean. Otherwise it’s dope and if you have brows, this is like poppin brow gel.
Saber S.
Austin
Review for: Blonde more...
I received an email that this was launching and I jumped at it! This is their first new release in three years!! All of the Anastasia Beverly Hills products are first-rate, and she is the eyebrow queen, so this was high on my list. I a blonde and bought the blonde one, which was a difficult decision, as I like my brows dark to frame my face, but it was the right call. This color in on point! It is super easy to apply and really fills in the brows nicely..and really can look like your actual eyebrow hair! This is a must for anyone that loves a good brow.
Alli P.
Kingsport, TN
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I was skeptical of this from the beginning. There are a ton of tinted brow gels on the market but none of them have really ever held up to benefits gimme brow. This wasn’t any different. For one, the brush is way to big. It was hard for my to define my brows the way I wanted to without making a mess all over my face. I would like it to be about half to size if I’m being honest. The formula was good and pretty long lasting. It did dry right away but it left my brows feeling tight and sticky. For me, this product was just kind of subpar and lackluster.
Kennda B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been having a problem making my brows look thicker without drawing new ones. I've tried various products, but the dark is never natural or dark enough so they look ashy. I have the dark brown... perfect. Now I can perk up my natural brows, especially in full face, without feeling they're obviously drawn on (I have no skill). Can I tell y'all I'm excited by this product? Couple strokes and you can see the difference... first time vs Too Faced and Benefits lines of similar product
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Listen I love ABH but this just wasn’t it for me. It’s meant to be used as a traditional brow gel or with a brush as a pomade and I feel it wasn’t amazing at either.
It’s very watery for applying with a brush was hard to get precise, and using as a gel left a messy finish I had to clean up with concealer.
Also doesn’t last very well I had my hand on my forehead and later I noticed a little had smeared onto my hand, a problem I never had with the original dip brow and clear brow gel.
Jessica W.
Valparaiso , IN
I really enjoy this gel! I thought it would be more of a whipped texture, but truth be told it’s more of a liquid. It holds my brow hairs in place ALL DAY without them falling. Sometimes if I am not careful, it will smudge into my forehead when I am applying. This is probably more of a me issue as I am not used to working with such pigmented gels. Give it a try! For reference I use the shade blonde and it’s a perfect color match. Great job ABH!
Jade F.
Atlanta
Review for: Medium Brown more...
Where has this been all my life? Move on over, Gimme Brow, I have found a new favorite! This brow gel is amazing. I have thin, skimpy brows and tbh, I can’t be bothered with drawing and filling in my brows. I like the more natural look. I just slap some of this on my brows, brush with a spoolie and my brows are done. This gives them color, volume and hold all day, and in a very natural looking way. Have I mentioned how amazing this is?
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
HOLY GRAIL FOR BROWS! This is phenomenal and the best brow gel I have EVER used!! I’ve tried many gels, and this one beats them all! The color pay off is amazing! Sticks to every single hair, keeps them in place all day long, and I can say that my brows keep their fill and shape all day, even through the rain. Never been this impressed with a product, and I definitely can say this is now an every day product for me!
Lexie J.
Washington, MO
Is this product easy to use? And how well does it fill in your brows if you have sparse hairs?
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Is this hard to remove ?
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
How does this compare to the ABH pomade for the brows?
Colleen C.
Wolcott, CT
Anyone else feel like the brush is too large on this? Finding it a bit hard to work with!Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel

Sephora