Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.
- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)
- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)
- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)
- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)
- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)
- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)
- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)
- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)
- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)
- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)
- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)
- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)
- By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Item #1166540
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
- "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
- "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they come in an array of finishes, satins, mattes, glitters, oh my! Anastasia's mattes are my favorites mattes of all. The best part is that she releases these in single shadow form so that if you miss out on the palette, you can purchase the single shadows, so if you want to build the palette yourself, or if you're just stuck on a couple shades or you absolutely run one ragged in the pan.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos