BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
This is my go-to eyeshadow palette! I absolutely love the colors and the pigmentation from this palette. I grab this palette for almost all my makeup look. the only con is that it's a limited edition item so once I'm finished I'm not sure if I can find some of the colors from the palette. the price point was around 30 dollars which aren't too bad. great from WOC.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
I use this palette at least 3 times a week. It has the perfect shades in it to complete so many different looks. You can do a everyday or you can go full glam with this baby. I'm gonna stop using it so much because i was limited edition but I'm starting to see that you can buy the individual colors in this palette from them so i might do that and ut them in a z palette. Overall I'm impressed and I'm glad i got my hands on one.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This palette was my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase and I believe it opened a can of worms into a long time love affair with her brand. I never knew how well warm toned shadows could go with metallic pink glitter, but it could be done, over and over again!

These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they come in an array of finishes, satins, mattes, glitters, oh my! Anastasia's mattes are my favorites mattes of all. The best part is that she releases these in single shadow form so that if you miss out on the palette, you can purchase the single shadows, so if you want to build the palette yourself, or if you're just stuck on a couple shades or you absolutely run one ragged in the pan.
Cherish L.
My favorite palette right now. actually it has been for a few months. love the shade soft peach, which is also sold individually. I love that! some other colors you can also buy individually. blends great. wonderful colors.
Lashell C.
So this has been my go to palette since I brought it iam currently moving and packed the majority of my cosmetics but had to leave this palette out with a couple other few essentials this is a must have palette
Courtney S.
Killeen, TX
Awesome shades! vibrant colors! perfect for fall! matte shades and shimmers
Tamara m.
New Orleans, LA
I love this palette. Omg the color are gorgeous. Although I wish they would used a burgundy instead of the black. But I'm still really over joyed about the very pigment colors my favorites or fudge,azure, heirloom and intense gaze and I love all of them .I have done countless looks with it . The shadow is long lasting but I still based mine with urban decay shadow primer potion.I purchase mines at ultra for around $35. This is a must have palette.
Leoniece N.
This palette shadows are beautiful and very blend able and soft. Any look can be created with these shadows I'm glad I have this palette in my makeup collection and also the price for these shadow girl you better run.
Nery L.
This was my first high end eyeshadow palette that I purchased at sephora. This is one of the most afforadle high-end pallet that I've come across. These eyeshadows are super pigmented, blend easily, and I have not had a problem with any fall out. This is one of my go to palettes! The shades Soft Peach, Morroco, & Pink Champagne give me life!!! (They are my babies)
Tess W.
Vancouver, BC
I can’t say i have this palette but I do have the artist palette which I can’t find on here. It was also limited edition and it’s absolutely gorgeous. It’s easy to apply. The brush is great and If I was still around I would recommend!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?