BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Kira D.
Potomac
Purchased at: Sephora
My first Anastasia palette! Love the matte shades, especially fudge, and the color pink champagne is soooo gorgeous.
jj v.
Regina, SK
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eyeshadow palette. The colours are super rich and buttery and well pigmented!! Although I find it hard to create a whole look with this palette. I usually just use one or two colours to finish up a look.
Vanessahh v.
Adelanto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a beautiful formula with very beautifuly crafted pigmented colors absolutly love it this pallet only used it once cause it was my sister but colors are beautiful
lauren e.
Glenville, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this little palette. The shadows are so pigmented and easy to work with / blend. Packaging is lightweight and cute & the brush it comes with is of high quality and works really well with the palette. I love the range of colors and ABH never disappoints me!
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
This pallet is the first Anastasia a little pallet I ever bought. Has such beautiful unique pigmented shades in it. Blue is absolutely stunning and can make any look and her black shadows are so pigmented. I recommend any of Anastasios pallets to be honest.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my first ever palette because the colors stood out to me so much. The colors are so classic and the name fits it because it is perfect for traveling. It has warms and cools and the formula is great! My first and favorite palette.
Kristen B.
I feel like I've had this palette forever and want another one. I use the metallic shades wet because they give a beautiful foiled finish that I like, and you get better color. I love the color selection within this palette, it's great. Pink champagne and spoiled are life, such beautiful colors. The only con to this palette is the fallout of the metallic shades, they have quite a bit of glitter in them, but if you apply them wet you won't have this problem.
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
This pallete is so amazing and pretty like wow really recomend this I love this so much and Anastasia is just an amazing brand
Amber C.
bury , UK
This was my first ABH palette I bought. Like the other palettes it’s buttery texture and easy to blend however I find I don’t use the colours anymore and prefer the newer palettes
Bri C.
Bellmawr, NJ
This palette was my first Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase. I was talked into it by a worker at ULTA, and I have to say I’m glad I was talked into it! The palette offers a variety of unique colors, with a mix of shimmery and matte shades. The shades are very pigmented, making sure that you can get the most out of the product.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?