BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Amanda J.
This was my first ABH palette! I love the packaging! I love the shades included! The shades have great pigmentation and are super creamy! They glide over the eyelid seamlessly! This palette includes shimmers, mattes, and satins! I absolutely adore the matte shades in this palette! This is such a wonderful palette and definitely worth the money!
Stephanie B.
Brockport, NY
I really only bought this for the shimmery pink and the more neutral tones. The shimmery pink really pops on my hazel/ brown eyes
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
Old palette i literally am scraping the pans out of this palette it’s beautiful application very pigmented. This palette is good for everyday looks and going out in the city at night good color scheme and all.
Estella R.
The best pallete I ever had, I still use this pallete after so many years ! The quality is amazing , the colors, the pigmentation, loveeeeee! Abh is one of my favorite eyeshadow and eyebrow brand!
Megan V.
Piscataway, NJ
This was the holy grail palette that i got from ABH first. I have hit pan on a lot but somehow i just find that the amount of product is not we much as other palettes
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
I can’t say i have this palette but I do have the artist palette which I can’t find on here. It was also limited edition and it’s absolutely gorgeous. It’s easy to apply. The brush is great and If I was still around I would recommend!
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this pallet by Anastasia! The formula is super high quality and pigmented. The shades are gorgeous and you can’t go wrong with one of her pallets. I use this product pretty often the shades it comes with are great for highlights and transitions even if your using a different pallet as well.
VANESSA M.
It has been a while since I've touched this palette, but I remember being obsessed with it. The pigmentation was amazing and the shadows applied/blended beautifully. I wasn't crazy in love with the packaging but I enjoyed the brush that came in the palette, and I though adding the brush made the pricing reasonable.

Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
autumn A.
Fort Bragg, NC
Great quality pallet. A few weird shades but overall it's a super pigmented pallet and you can create so many different looks
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?