BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Anastasia palettes. While this one ias one of my favorites, it was not my absolute favorite so far. I think this one just came out too close to the self made palette. I just ended up enjoying and playing with that one more. If this ones placement might have been a bit further out I might have gotten a chance to love it more
Keli R.
One of my favorite palettes. It's bright bold and beautiful!! I find myself reaching for this palette a lot!! The colors are rich, buttery soft and highly pigmented and blend so well. There are so colors for a more neutral look. I love the versatility of being able to go from a softer look to a more bolder look!
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Okay love love love!! The shadows are super buttery similar to lorac! You also get a double sided brush which is always amazing! And it has a mirror. This pallet had perfect day to night shades and I'll be using it for my wedding!
Marissa b.
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are my all time favorite shadows. They always come out with great value palettes and always are great for travel and they come with an amazing brush. The shadows look really wonderful and you can look really great together.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
I LOOVVEE this pallet! It was my very first high-end makeup purchase, and I dont regret it at all. I still have it and use it to this day!! The shadows are so pigmented and with a little primer, lasted all day! They are a little dry and hard to blend though, so only four stars.
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE❤ this palette!!. This purchase was my first time trying Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows. They are so buttery and smooth. They blend so easily. My favorite color is Morocco. It is a beautiful Terra cotta color. Amazing!! Plus the price is right only about $39.
Rea F.
Tucson, AZ
This palette is so beautiful. When I'm in a rush or traveling this the palette I grab. This is at most in my top 5 for eye shadows. You can create so many looks using just this palette from a natural eye to a bold dramatic look. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Luz M.
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of those palettes that you can use to create so many different looks with only one palette without having to pull in any other eye shadows from different palettes or any single eye shadows. The pigmentation is great and the shadows are easy to blend. The price is a bargain compared to buying ABH single shadows or even compared with many other palettes out in the market right now. This is a must for every make up lover out there.
Alma S.
Skokie, IL
I love Anastasia products but not such a big fan of this Palette. The Matte colors are very nice and pigmented but few of the shimmer ones especially spoiled which is on the bottom far left of the Palette has no pigment at all! I pick this up when i am on the go for a quick eye look and its size is great for travel.
Alyssa H.
Beautiful palette, but the shadows in this don't blend well. I felt like the darker shadows disappeared after I tried blending them out! I am pleased with the lighter shades and the blue eyeshadow shade. The black and darker plum purple were the most disappointing.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?