BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Anastasia shAdows are some of my favorite and the palates are always so so amazing and this is by far the one I use the most, the shimmery one is sooo pigmented and looks foiled on the eyes. I don't know if they still sell this in store but if you see it. BUY IT you will not regret the purchase
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my first Anastasia Beverly Hills palette and I am very pleased with it. Almost all of the colors are perdect, buttery, and easy to work with. The only colors that fell below perfect we're "Chic" and "Spoiled" these two weren't quite as pigmented or soft, they left a bit to be desired but weren't complete duds either. the packaging is attractive but still functional and compact. the large mirror is nice. The brush is also a great addition to the palette and I reach for it even when I'm using other palettes.
Samantha B.
ABH shadows are one of the best! I love her palettes & the price point is awesome. Pink Champagne in this palette gives me life. I wore this palette today, I put fudge on the outer corner and pink champagne all over the lid, I always receive so many compliments when I wear this! I think they blend so well, the pigmentation is amazing, the last in power is 100%!
Katherine K.
I've recently fallen back in love with this palette. The shades are all so beautiful and even if I pull a few shades out of this for my eye look it makes the finished look a little more special. I haven't found an eyeshadow formula that truly rivals anastasia's and I'm going to continue to support this brand (and her amazing eyeshadow formula!)
Mailinda H.
I am a huge fan of ABH shadows, but this palette takes the cake. It has been my go to palette every since I received it in the mail and for good reason. The shade morocco is a stunning transition shade that I use in almost every one of my looks and the other shades are super versatile! I feel like you can create many looks with such a beautiful palette.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoy the quality of this palette, especially for the price. I like the variety of shades in the palette, with a few pops of color. I think anastasia beverly hills has put out some great eyeshadow palettes! i am glad that I was able to get my hands on this one since it was limited edition.
Cherish L.
My favorite palette right now. actually it has been for a few months. love the shade soft peach, which is also sold individually. I love that! some other colors you can also buy individually. blends great. wonderful colors.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Anastasia palettes. While this one ias one of my favorites, it was not my absolute favorite so far. I think this one just came out too close to the self made palette. I just ended up enjoying and playing with that one more. If this ones placement might have been a bit further out I might have gotten a chance to love it more
Sadia H.
Lilburn, GA
I love this palette so much I bought 4 not kidding. It's limited edition and I'm trying to get as much as possible before it's gone. Besides the colors being the most beautiful things I have event seen but they are so pigmented and last you for however long you want the makeup to last, there's absolutely no fall out, the best palette I have ever used get it now before it is gone. If you aren't into makeup but know someone who is get them this they will love you forever for it
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Okay love love love!! The shadows are super buttery similar to lorac! You also get a double sided brush which is always amazing! And it has a mirror. This pallet had perfect day to night shades and I'll be using it for my wedding!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?