BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Mailinda H.
I am a huge fan of ABH shadows, but this palette takes the cake. It has been my go to palette every since I received it in the mail and for good reason. The shade morocco is a stunning transition shade that I use in almost every one of my looks and the other shades are super versatile! I feel like you can create many looks with such a beautiful palette.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I really enjoy the quality of this palette, especially for the price. I like the variety of shades in the palette, with a few pops of color. I think anastasia beverly hills has put out some great eyeshadow palettes! i am glad that I was able to get my hands on this one since it was limited edition.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love Anastasia palettes. While this one ias one of my favorites, it was not my absolute favorite so far. I think this one just came out too close to the self made palette. I just ended up enjoying and playing with that one more. If this ones placement might have been a bit further out I might have gotten a chance to love it more
Sadia H.
Lilburn, GA
I love this palette so much I bought 4 not kidding. It's limited edition and I'm trying to get as much as possible before it's gone. Besides the colors being the most beautiful things I have event seen but they are so pigmented and last you for however long you want the makeup to last, there's absolutely no fall out, the best palette I have ever used get it now before it is gone. If you aren't into makeup but know someone who is get them this they will love you forever for it
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Okay love love love!! The shadows are super buttery similar to lorac! You also get a double sided brush which is always amazing! And it has a mirror. This pallet had perfect day to night shades and I'll be using it for my wedding!
Keli R.
One of my favorite palettes. It's bright bold and beautiful!! I find myself reaching for this palette a lot!! The colors are rich, buttery soft and highly pigmented and blend so well. There are so colors for a more neutral look. I love the versatility of being able to go from a softer look to a more bolder look!
Marissa b.
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows are my all time favorite shadows. They always come out with great value palettes and always are great for travel and they come with an amazing brush. The shadows look really wonderful and you can look really great together.
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE❤ this palette!!. This purchase was my first time trying Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows. They are so buttery and smooth. They blend so easily. My favorite color is Morocco. It is a beautiful Terra cotta color. Amazing!! Plus the price is right only about $39.
Rea F.
Phoenix , AZ
This palette is so beautiful. When I'm in a rush or traveling this the palette I grab. This is at most in my top 5 for eye shadows. You can create so many looks using just this palette from a natural eye to a bold dramatic look. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Alma S.
Skokie, IL
I love Anastasia products but not such a big fan of this Palette. The Matte colors are very nice and pigmented but few of the shimmer ones especially spoiled which is on the bottom far left of the Palette has no pigment at all! I pick this up when i am on the go for a quick eye look and its size is great for travel.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?