BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Chelsey P.
I love this palette! My first ABH palette and I wasn't sure about the quality because I had h eard mixed reviews on her shadows, but they are gorgeous! They blend very well and are shades you don't see in every other palette, yet are still super wearable. There are a couple of shades that probably are more of a "shadow topper" rather than a full pigment shadow, but I love the versatility in that. And I love the brush that comes with it..I use it every time I do my makeup!
Tori L.
This is legit the realest and BEST eyeshadow palette EVERRRR! All the shades are AMAZING and so smooth and buttery on the eyelid! The colors were actually amazing for the fall and I was so excited to get this! Although, I really do wish this was a permanent palette because i really need another one (LOLOL! ) if you can find one online that's real I'd say go for it!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love my Anastasia palettes and feel they are the very best of any shadows I own. This palette is also beautiful and features some more unique shades for distinct looks. The quality is still there, and there are some amazing shadows that range from matte to shimmer. I find them easy to use. The pigmentation is super rich so what you see is what you get. It is very easy to create a smoky eye. I feel this palette is easier to use than others for dramatic looks and is not quite as versatile as the Tamanna, for example.
Christina G.
West Yarmouth, MA
LOVE THIS PALETTE AND THE COLORS ARE AMAZING! Highly Pigmented, blends beautifully & the colors are great for everyday AND/OR oi you wanna mix it up and do a pop of color or all out color look! Great palette to travel with because it has the transition shade, crease shades, highlight & pop of colors. I use this palette along with her other palettes quite often they are a huge staple in my makeup kit
Samantha S.
This palette has really nice quality eyeshadows but I didn't love every shade. Some of the more glittery colors just didn't pick up well in my brush. I wish there was more of a variety of basic matte shades. This palette is mostly warm, which I don't normally use. I would not recommend this as a first eyeshadow palette to purchase but if you do makeup often or are an artist, you would enjoy this.
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the versatility this palette offers. There are a few out of the ordinary colors like bright pink and blue but also neutral browns and pretty shimmers. The reason I took off one star is because that pigment is not as good as single shadows that I have purchased from ABH. However, it's still a great palette overall and definitely worth it!
Nery L.
This was my first high end eyeshadow palette that I purchased at sephora. This is one of the most afforadle high-end pallet that I've come across. These eyeshadows are super pigmented, blend easily, and I have not had a problem with any fall out. This is one of my go to palettes! The shades Soft Peach, Morroco, & Pink Champagne give me life!!! (They are my babies)
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is soooo pretty. There are colors that everyone can use in this palette. One thing I love about Anastasia Beverly Hills is that her palettes are so cheap but she makes quality products. I love the packaging it feels like you have spent money on it but it doesn't break the bank. I also love that these are easy to blend out.
Marina R.
I use this palette on an everyday basis. The shadows are creamy and pigmented which means they're easy to blend if you're a beginner. This palette is everything and its only $30. It has a range of metallics, mattes and satin shadows. It also comes with a dual ended brush and a mirror. If I had to choose 1 Anastasia Palette it would be this one hands down!
Xochitl V.
Brandon, MS
Anastasia shAdows are some of my favorite and the palates are always so so amazing and this is by far the one I use the most, the shimmery one is sooo pigmented and looks foiled on the eyes. I don't know if they still sell this in store but if you see it. BUY IT you will not regret the purchase
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?