BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Jaquelyn P.
Bronx, NY
I have purchased many palettes but not one tops the versatility punch that the shadow couture palette provides. It's a lovely combination of mattes and shimmers in soft neutrals to deep pops of color. The packaging is sleek so it's very travel friendly and the brush included is actually functional. Every color swatches and wears like a dream with the exception of one color chic, it's not completely unusable it just has too much fallout during application for my taste. However it doesn't take away from the value you get from this $30 palette. It's a must have for newbie makeup wearers to the pros!
Chelsey P.
I love this palette! My first ABH palette and I wasn't sure about the quality because I had h eard mixed reviews on her shadows, but they are gorgeous! They blend very well and are shades you don't see in every other palette, yet are still super wearable. There are a couple of shades that probably are more of a "shadow topper" rather than a full pigment shadow, but I love the versatility in that. And I love the brush that comes with it..I use it every time I do my makeup!
Sokonthea P.
North Las Vegas, NV
one of my top must have palettes. like the name says, this palette is great for traveling. It has all the colors you need to create numerous eye looks, from day to night. it has a combination of shimmer and matte to create the perfect look for you. all the colors are very pigmented, blends well together, and feels like butter. This has been my go to palette for months. It is definitely worth the price. If it wasn't sold out and limited edition, I'd definitely purchase again. I believe everyone needs this in their collection.
Maira G.
Lake worth, FL
This was my first abh palette, I'm glad I purchase this palette because I got to see and feel how amazing abh shadows are. Blendable, buttery, pigmented, I really love the color selection on this palette.

Esta fue mi primera paleta de Anastasia, gracias a esta paleta descubrí que buenas son las sombras de Abh. Se difuminan super bien, alta pigmentación, bien suaves. Me encanta los colores que escojieron en esta paleta.
Sarah S.
Go buy this palette as soon as you can! It's amazing! The shadows are super pigmented and they are all such beautiful colors! You can create so many different looks with this and I'm super impressed with the color range! I definitely recommend using something like Mac Fix+ with the shimmery shades as they will pop even more! The only downfall I see with some of these shades is there is a little fallout so I definitely consider doing your eyes first before your face makeup so you can clean up any fallout. Other than that this is one of my favorite palettes and the Pink Champagne shade is life!
MzNatural L.
This was my first Anastasia palette and it quickly became my all-time favorite to use this year. I found myself picking it up everyday! I achieved stunning and flattering looks and got complimented almost every day on my makeup! Nicely pigmented, the colors blend well with minimal fallout! I wish I would have purchased an extra for backup!
Christina G.
West Yarmouth, MA
LOVE THIS PALETTE AND THE COLORS ARE AMAZING! Highly Pigmented, blends beautifully & the colors are great for everyday AND/OR oi you wanna mix it up and do a pop of color or all out color look! Great palette to travel with because it has the transition shade, crease shades, highlight & pop of colors. I use this palette along with her other palettes quite often they are a huge staple in my makeup kit
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love my Anastasia palettes and feel they are the very best of any shadows I own. This palette is also beautiful and features some more unique shades for distinct looks. The quality is still there, and there are some amazing shadows that range from matte to shimmer. I find them easy to use. The pigmentation is super rich so what you see is what you get. It is very easy to create a smoky eye. I feel this palette is easier to use than others for dramatic looks and is not quite as versatile as the Tamanna, for example.
Tori L.
This is legit the realest and BEST eyeshadow palette EVERRRR! All the shades are AMAZING and so smooth and buttery on the eyelid! The colors were actually amazing for the fall and I was so excited to get this! Although, I really do wish this was a permanent palette because i really need another one (LOLOL! ) if you can find one online that's real I'd say go for it!
Samantha S.
This palette has really nice quality eyeshadows but I didn't love every shade. Some of the more glittery colors just didn't pick up well in my brush. I wish there was more of a variety of basic matte shades. This palette is mostly warm, which I don't normally use. I would not recommend this as a first eyeshadow palette to purchase but if you do makeup often or are an artist, you would enjoy this.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?