BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Essential makeup kit/vanity piece! You really can't go wrong with any Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow palette! The world traveler palette will always be one of my favorites because if it's versatility and creamy blendable pigmentation! My favorite AHS shadow is pink champagne. It's a gorgeous taupey gold that has an incredible buttery feel that has so much glitter it looks like heaven on the lids! Morocco and soft peach make an incredible natural eye that is extremely flattering on blue eyes. Basically it's an incredible palette and must have! ❤
Alexandra W.
Landenberg, PA
Out of all of the eyeshadow palettes that Anastasia has created, this is by far my favorite one! It includes one of Anastasia's most popular eyeshadows, Pink Champagne, which is a beautiful titanium finish eyeshadow. It looks amazing on the lid! Noir is also included in this palette. It is my favorite black eyeshadow of all time. It's very pigmented! I also love Fudge, Metallic, and Azure. All of Anastasia's eyeshadows, whether in a palette or as a single eyeshadow, are absolutely beautiful, pigmented, and blend well. Anastasia also has the best titanium finish eyeshadows. I would highly recommend this palette if you can still get your hands on it!
Gilberto N.
Buena park
I absolutely love I absolutely love Morocco fudge Pink Champagne Noir they're my favorites colors in this palette and is one of the many pallets that I reach for
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These shadows are really great - they're pigmented and don't have much fall out, they blend easily and the color selection is beautiful. My favorite shades are pink champagne - a sparkly pink, and azure, a vibrant blue. Some shades are more buttery than others but overall this palette is a good value and I'm glad that I picked it up while it was still being sold in stores. Additionally, this comes with a double-sided brush that is really a nice brush for applying and blending shadows.
Michelle B.
Holland, PA
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I'm so in love with this palette. It's my go-to. There's a good balance of neutrals and pops of color. There are so many looks to try out and play with. I took a star off though because a couple shadows are a little harder to work with (the very glittery ones). Otherwise, pigmentation is good, and they blend well. Also I do notice that the shadows crease a little/blend together as the day goes on, but I could just need a better primer. The brush that comes with it too is really good.
Tamara m.
New Orleans, LA
I love this palette. Omg the color are gorgeous. Although I wish they would used a burgundy instead of the black. But I'm still really over joyed about the very pigment colors my favorites or fudge,azure, heirloom and intense gaze and I love all of them .I have done countless looks with it . The shadow is long lasting but I still based mine with urban decay shadow primer potion.I purchase mines at ultra for around $35. This is a must have palette.
Lily H.
This palette is just heaven on earth. this is my second time purchasing one of Anastasia's palettes. the first one I got was the Tamanna palette and I instantly fell in love after the first time using it. The case is the same with this one. they are insanely pigmented and creamy and blendable, they are just everything. so so perfect. I cannot stress enough how phenomenal these shadows are. the double-sided brushes they come with are amazing as well. just wonderful. I definitely highly recommend. go get it!!!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This palette is nothing short than beautiful. The colors are so creamy and pigmented. They look great with my Hazel eyes. I would totally recommend this for people with brown, light brown, hazel, green, and amber eyes. They will make your eyes pop so much. This is an all around palette. It has naturals, earthy, and shimmery shadows. I would suggest to prime your eyelids especially if you have oily lids.
Maria J C.
Hialeah, FL
The Best eyeshadow palette Anastasia Beverly Hills has ever put out ever, every color is simply beautifully pigmented and although this is a limited edition palette, almost every color can be bought separately on the Anastasia website. If this palette was still available or ever brought back I'd buy it again without thinking twice!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?