BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Michelle B.
Holland, PA
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I'm so in love with this palette. It's my go-to. There's a good balance of neutrals and pops of color. There are so many looks to try out and play with. I took a star off though because a couple shadows are a little harder to work with (the very glittery ones). Otherwise, pigmentation is good, and they blend well. Also I do notice that the shadows crease a little/blend together as the day goes on, but I could just need a better primer. The brush that comes with it too is really good.
Tamara m.
New Orleans, LA
I love this palette. Omg the color are gorgeous. Although I wish they would used a burgundy instead of the black. But I'm still really over joyed about the very pigment colors my favorites or fudge,azure, heirloom and intense gaze and I love all of them .I have done countless looks with it . The shadow is long lasting but I still based mine with urban decay shadow primer potion.I purchase mines at ultra for around $35. This is a must have palette.
Lily H.
This palette is just heaven on earth. this is my second time purchasing one of Anastasia's palettes. the first one I got was the Tamanna palette and I instantly fell in love after the first time using it. The case is the same with this one. they are insanely pigmented and creamy and blendable, they are just everything. so so perfect. I cannot stress enough how phenomenal these shadows are. the double-sided brushes they come with are amazing as well. just wonderful. I definitely highly recommend. go get it!!!
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
The Best eyeshadow palette Anastasia Beverly Hills has ever put out ever, every color is simply beautifully pigmented and although this is a limited edition palette, almost every color can be bought separately on the Anastasia website. If this palette was still available or ever brought back I'd buy it again without thinking twice!
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
Though I have many palettes, I gave into temptation the instant I saw this one and I am so glad that I did! The colors are versatile, the shadows are well-pigmented and I can create year-round looks appropriate for both day and night without difficulty. The only thing it's missing is a good, matte highlight for the browbone but that's easy enough. One of the best buys out there!
Katja V.
Novato, CA
Finally gave into the craze about this palette and purchased it- one of the best palettes I've bought so far the shadows are very pigmented and creamy making them easy to blend out and the color scheme of the palette is well thought out giving you the ability to create everyday, dramatic, neutral, and colorful looks with a nice balance of mattes, shimmers, and metallics. In the attached photo is makeup I did on my friend eyeshadows used were soft peach, morroco, fudge, bellini, and noir
Maria M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this palette you can go from an everyday natural look to an evening/date night smokey eye look with just this palette unlike other palettes that just have one eye look this one is the most versitile! And for the price you pay ($35.00-40.00) it's a great bargain! I was very satisfied with this palette! Unfortunately it was limited edition but if your able to find it id say go for it!
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
This was probably in my top three favorites of palettes for 2016. Anastasia always deliveres quality. These shadows are super pigmented and long wearing. I use five of these shades as my perfect every day look, it also offers pops of colors in there if you're feeling a little daring. Also if you don't own "pink champagne" I really don't know what you're doing with your life.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was my first high end palette. Anastasia has ruined me for lesser eye shadows now! I love this palette! The colors are super pigmented and so blendable and soft. I have hooded kids so what little space I have, I want it to pop. This does the trick every time. I use a primer. I get no fall out either! Now I need to get the Modern Renaissance Palette and my life will be complete!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?