BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is a Limited edition palette and my advice is: you need it in your life. Oh my goodness these shadows are everything! They are pigmented, creamy, and gorgeous. Every color swatches beautifully, they apply flawlessly, and they are super blendable. It's easy to be heavy handed, especially with the black, because they are such pigmented shadows. So, be careful, a little goes a long way. The selection of colors, mixes of mattes, shimmers, and metallics gives a little something for everyone. If you want to amp up the metallic shades you can always apply them with a little fix+ from MAC. The slim black and gold packaging is elegant. The price is right on at $30 and the palette comes with a bonus, a double sided brush. Overall this is a great deal considering the quality of the product and how gorgeous it is. Only set back for me was that it doesn't have a good brow bone highlight, but that wouldn't deter me from repurchasing.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
Beautiful product, beautiful shades, beautiful blendability. I would highly recommend anything from this brand. I typically buy my products from Ulta or Sephora. Will repurchase more for sure.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This palette was highly recommended, however I returned it the next day. The colors look great and offer many possibilities except the fall out is ridiculous; and yes I use too quality brushes and proper technique. It seemed like I had to keep applying more and more just for the color to show; these pigments are not very true and very hard to blend. I am used to a creamer, highly pigmented shadows like urban decay and buxom. I honestly feel like this brand is just well marketed and has a following based on the brand than actual quality of the product. The dipbrow and eyebrow products from Anastasia are top quality and perform as stated, but the eye shadow palette is a let down.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
I use this palette at least 3 times a week. It has the perfect shades in it to complete so many different looks. You can do a everyday or you can go full glam with this baby. I'm gonna stop using it so much because i was limited edition but I'm starting to see that you can buy the individual colors in this palette from them so i might do that and ut them in a z palette. Overall I'm impressed and I'm glad i got my hands on one.
Linda B.
This palette is so so good! My boyfriend got this for me last October, and I have used it almost every single day in one form or another. The shadows themselves are very pigmented and buttery. The color selection is great in my opinion. Before using this palette I was definitely more of a cool toned girl when it came to eye shadows, but this opened me up to warm tones. The color Morocco is everything!!! It is by far my favorite color out of the palette followed by the beautiful Pink Champagne!! Even though this was limited edition the great thing about ABH is that she sells each color from the palette individually! This was the first time I ever used Anastasia shadows before and I am hooked lol!
Alison C.
Portland, OR
I love love love LOVE this palette. I bought it on /r/makeupexchange on Reddit and I would definitely purchase it again. It is very easily blendable and the colors are amazing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Essential makeup kit/vanity piece! You really can't go wrong with any Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadow palette! The world traveler palette will always be one of my favorites because if it's versatility and creamy blendable pigmentation! My favorite AHS shadow is pink champagne. It's a gorgeous taupey gold that has an incredible buttery feel that has so much glitter it looks like heaven on the lids! Morocco and soft peach make an incredible natural eye that is extremely flattering on blue eyes. Basically it's an incredible palette and must have! ❤
Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
This is a must have palette. You can get a natural everyday look out of it. Or you can get a dramatic look out of it. It's very versatile and the eyeshadow blends like a dream.
Alexandra W.
Landenberg, PA
Out of all of the eyeshadow palettes that Anastasia has created, this is by far my favorite one! It includes one of Anastasia's most popular eyeshadows, Pink Champagne, which is a beautiful titanium finish eyeshadow. It looks amazing on the lid! Noir is also included in this palette. It is my favorite black eyeshadow of all time. It's very pigmented! I also love Fudge, Metallic, and Azure. All of Anastasia's eyeshadows, whether in a palette or as a single eyeshadow, are absolutely beautiful, pigmented, and blend well. Anastasia also has the best titanium finish eyeshadows. I would highly recommend this palette if you can still get your hands on it!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These shadows are really great - they're pigmented and don't have much fall out, they blend easily and the color selection is beautiful. My favorite shades are pink champagne - a sparkly pink, and azure, a vibrant blue. Some shades are more buttery than others but overall this palette is a good value and I'm glad that I picked it up while it was still being sold in stores. Additionally, this comes with a double-sided brush that is really a nice brush for applying and blending shadows.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?