BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
This another go to palette for me especially when I am looking for my warm toned colors. The colors are so gorgeous and look beautiful on everyone. The tones are buttery soft, highly pigmented and a good size for the money you are spending.
Chicaview
This palette is small and comfortable. The matte eyeshadows are great. The shimmery eyeshadows do have fallout but overall they are very pigmented and blend well. If you like variety then you will enjoy this palette because it has many colors.
Megan V.
Piscataway , NJ
This was the holy grail palette that i got from ABH first. I have hit pan on a lot but somehow i just find that the amount of product is not we much as other palettes
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This is a Limited edition palette and my advice is: you need it in your life. Oh my goodness these shadows are everything! They are pigmented, creamy, and gorgeous. Every color swatches beautifully, they apply flawlessly, and they are super blendable. It's easy to be heavy handed, especially with the black, because they are such pigmented shadows. So, be careful, a little goes a long way. The selection of colors, mixes of mattes, shimmers, and metallics gives a little something for everyone. If you want to amp up the metallic shades you can always apply them with a little fix+ from MAC. The slim black and gold packaging is elegant. The price is right on at $30 and the palette comes with a bonus, a double sided brush. Overall this is a great deal considering the quality of the product and how gorgeous it is. Only set back for me was that it doesn't have a good brow bone highlight, but that wouldn't deter me from repurchasing.
Estella R.
The best pallete I ever had, I still use this pallete after so many years ! The quality is amazing , the colors, the pigmentation, loveeeeee! Abh is one of my favorite eyeshadow and eyebrow brand!
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
Beautiful product, beautiful shades, beautiful blendability. I would highly recommend anything from this brand. I typically buy my products from Ulta or Sephora. Will repurchase more for sure.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This palette was highly recommended, however I returned it the next day. The colors look great and offer many possibilities except the fall out is ridiculous; and yes I use too quality brushes and proper technique. It seemed like I had to keep applying more and more just for the color to show; these pigments are not very true and very hard to blend. I am used to a creamer, highly pigmented shadows like urban decay and buxom. I honestly feel like this brand is just well marketed and has a following based on the brand than actual quality of the product. The dipbrow and eyebrow products from Anastasia are top quality and perform as stated, but the eye shadow palette is a let down.
LaDeana A.
Eagle Creek, IN
I use this palette at least 3 times a week. It has the perfect shades in it to complete so many different looks. You can do a everyday or you can go full glam with this baby. I'm gonna stop using it so much because i was limited edition but I'm starting to see that you can buy the individual colors in this palette from them so i might do that and ut them in a z palette. Overall I'm impressed and I'm glad i got my hands on one.
Linda B.
This palette is so so good! My boyfriend got this for me last October, and I have used it almost every single day in one form or another. The shadows themselves are very pigmented and buttery. The color selection is great in my opinion. Before using this palette I was definitely more of a cool toned girl when it came to eye shadows, but this opened me up to warm tones. The color Morocco is everything!!! It is by far my favorite color out of the palette followed by the beautiful Pink Champagne!! Even though this was limited edition the great thing about ABH is that she sells each color from the palette individually! This was the first time I ever used Anastasia shadows before and I am hooked lol!
Alison C.
Portland, OR
I love love love LOVE this palette. I bought it on /r/makeupexchange on Reddit and I would definitely purchase it again. It is very easily blendable and the colors are amazing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?