BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my favorite palette i keep along me everytime , i has vibrant colors one can never go off with anastasia beverly hills products , it is as amazing as its other products are , long lasting ,and smooth to apply. Highly recommended
Luciana L.
Mesa
I personally love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetic products specially the pallets because they have great pigmentation and this has a variety of colors not just nudes but it’s new it’s mixed with bright colors and this is very gives you like a very dramatic look you can make a very dramatic yet natural look with this you don’t really have to use five pallets you can use one pallet that contains a variety of colors that you may want to usE
Maura Y.
I am a huge fan of every eyeshadow but the electric blue one. It feels sort of out of place to me and i've had a hard time trying to incorporate it into any eye look for any occasion other than just to swipe it on my lid while in in my room pretending i'm in 13 going on 30. But as most ABH products the quality is superb, blendable, pigmented, versatile!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Love Love this palette! One of the best palettes Anastasia Beverly Hills has come out with, besides the Modern Renaissance. I had to get a back up, this is my go to palette! You can go from natural to full glam with this palette, the black in the palette is very intense!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
This company makes some of the best eyeshadows on the market. They are so pigmented and creamy. Even beginners could blend these out with so much ease. They have the most amazing palettes with the best color selection in them. Run to the store to try one!!
Emlyn M.
This palette was my go-to palette for a very long time. The shades are a beautiful range which makes a variety of different looks possible. The neutral shadows are definitely on the warmer side, but it has many pops of color that you can incorporate.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
This was actually my very first eyeshadow palette and it’s also my favorite, I really love it! You may think it does not have many shades like other palettes but honestly you can create a natural or dramatic look with this palette! My favorite shade is Pink Champagne so beautiful 😍😩 Sucks That they don’t sell this palette anymore.
Shae C.
This was my first Anastasia BH palette purchase. I couldn't pass up such beautiful warm blending shades with gorgeous shimmer pops of color. These shadows are so blendable and creamy. They do not break up or fall apart. The quality is amazing which is why I am so confident in other ABH eyeshadow purchases since.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great palette I love the majority of ABH products I did buy this recently because someone never used this palette.  The colors are high quality so is the pigment and the palette is easy to use. I'm obsessed with all ABH so I don't see any need for improvement. I would recommend buying this.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I Looooooooovvvvvveeeeee this palette from ABH!!!! It's my holy grail I need to restock lol! It's long lasting and exceeded my expectations i got mines from Sephora on sale I definitely recommend this to any makeup lovers that love glam looks!!!!!❤❤❤
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?