BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Jen M.
Ugh so much love for this palette. I previously purchased the Anastasia Artist palette and after using it a few times I was still so meh on it. So I returned it. A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon this beauty...instant love. My favorite shades in here are hands down Pink Champagne & Morocco. This girl loves a warm brown! My recommendation is to use a sticky primer like Too Faced Glitter Glue with Pink Champagne or use it wet for maximum impact. I knocked off one star for the shade Chic because it's lacking some in pigmentation. Otherwise this is a super buy. Lots of versatility in the looks you can make with this palette.
Valensia N.
Burnaby, BC
I like this palette but not love. There are few colours on this palette that I feel like its a bit hard to work with. I have almost all Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Palettes and noticed that there are few repeating colours on their palettes. Overall, I'm impressed with their eyeshadows quality. they are very pigmented and buttery. But I won't repurchase their palettes, just because most of their eyeshadow colours on their palettes can be purchased as single eyeshadows
Jing Z.
This is the only palette that I've actually made a dent in. Normal I use a new palette once or twice max then I tuck it away. But this palette with soft peach, Morocco and fudge combo + another shade in the palette easily creates an eye look. Add noir if you want to darken the outer v for drama. Everything blends perfectly, especially the mattes. The brush is my favourite eye brush. You can create a full eye look with this brush. Packaging is sturdy and compact. Definitely my top 3.
Zarrin B.
Vancouver, BC
This was my first Anastasia palette so I was very excited to try this out. And this was not a let down. I was impressed with the eyeshadow texture, blend ability and the variety. A few of the shades such as "Spoiled", "Heirloom" and "Azure" had quite a bit of fallout but that's okay. Not a problem. The palette has nice transition shades like "Morocco" and "Fudge" and also "Soft Peach" which can be used a overall lid colour.
I love how the palette can be used to create both daytime and night time looks as it has lighter as well as darker shades. It also comes with a double ended brush: a fluffy side for blending and a firm side for packing on the colours. I regret not getting a second one for backup as I use this palette often times when I travel.
karen h.
fargo, ND
I buy all the ABH eyeshadow palettes because they are great bang for your buck. This one was no exception. Perfect mix of neutral shades and pops of color. I would recommend never passing on her palettes.. Packaging is really nice too. I also love the brush she included in this palette.
Task. A.
Ajax, ON
This is my 2nd ABH eye palette. I LOVE THIS!! great selection of colors, great price point for the amount of product you get! The pink champagne is my favorite and I am thinking it will run out soon! I never really enjoy the brushes palettes come with, but I quite enjoy the brush! But mind, you its not the best quality, it will shed if you wash it, but eh it doesn't bother me. I have my trustee mac brushes <3
Really nice palette! Must-have for all you beauty lovers :)
Annika R.
Ottawa, ON
This palette gives me life! Anastasia Beverly Hills always impresses me, but this just blew my mind! All of the colours are very pigmented and they are just really really pretty! Would totally recommend this palette! 10/10
Natalie R.
San Juan , Puerto Rico
This definitely is the best palette I have bought, and keep in mind that I have all urban decay's naked palettes (except the new smoky one). Comparing other options from high-end brands it's not pricey for the variety of shadows you get in this palette. The different colors are amazing, and their quality as well! It's good for travel because it's small. A+ for it!
Betty L.
A very versatile eyeshadow palette that you can create looks from day to night. Eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented. There are different finishes, Matte, Shimmer, Glitter. You can create many different looks with just one palette. It is a great buy!
Tasha P.
Canada
This palette is stunning. So many great mix of colours so you can do many looks. The brush that comes with it is excellent as well. You should scoop this up if you see it again. Satisfied with this product.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?