BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Best pallets of all times !!!!!!!!! Can't rave enough about how much I love it ! Versatile and soooo creamy and easy to blend. Best purchase ever .
Jennifer E.
Clark, NJ
Amazing palette. Great price, amazing quality and beautiful colors. Very versatile. I highly recommend this palette and any others from Anastasia.
Monica L.
Whittier
Bought this for my daughter for her Xmas gift. She absolutely loves it and so do I. Should have bought one for myself but I get to borrow hers .
Katie M.
Florence, SC
I recently got this palette and it has quickly become one of my favorites. The options with this are endless and quality of shadows are amazing!
jenn t.
Anastasia never seems to disappoint. This palette is awesome. Colors are long wearing and pigmented and the brush you get is pretty awesome too.
Renee C.
Issaquah , WA
This has been my go to palette for the last month or so since it launched! All the shades are very pigmented and easy to blend! 100% recommend
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Super pigmented! I love the shade pink champagne. Even though it is a shimmer it is so pigmented that you don't need anything underneath it!
Carla V.
Delano, CA
My first ABH pallet omg where have this been all my life??? All the colors are amazing and blend like a dream! And the Price!!! Amazing!!!
Esmeralda v.
San Jose, CA
Love the blend ability and the pigmentation. The brush it comes with is actually really good. I use this palette everyday and I love it!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this palette the colors are so pigmented and a little goes a very long way. they are super blendable I'm very glad I found this
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?