BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Jennifer M.
Love this palette! The shadows are super pigmented and have no fallout. They blend like a dream. Colors are beautiful. Great little brush and nice packaging too.
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette and all of Anastasia Beverly Hills products! The quality of these shadows and palette is just amazing! So soft and pigmented and to die for!
Mary C.
Terre Haute, In
Such a great pallet for those who love mitral looks but need a few pops of color to add to their collection. The shadows blend so well and make for many beautiful looks.
Ernestine P.
Brawley, CA
I have to give this beautiful eyeshadow palette five stars! It has such pigmentated shades. The eye shadow is very long lasting, and every shade is so pretty!
briellemakeupartis t.
Bronx, NY
My favorite palette ever it’s basically falling apart because of how much I’ve used it best transition shades and pink champagne is my favorite ABH shadow ever
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
This was my first ABH palette and I still use it to this day! I love the colors and the formula is a lot like the modern renaissance palette. Oldie but goodie!
Savana C.
SAN Antonio
I grab this palette everyday ! It's great for smoky eyes and the lower kid ! I love the packaging it's super cute ! The brush is a bonus I love it to blend !
Violet S.
Perfect in every way. Pigmentation is amazing, colors are beautiful, price wont break the bank. Cannot recommend it enough. Go swatch it and you will see ;)
Ilda C.
Turlock, CA
This pallete is so gorgeous! I have this for my makeup kit because has the most beautiful shimmery eyeshadows, Anastasia hands down has the best shadows.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
Palette is bomb the brush is even good like there's nothing left of my palette how much I use it I just love it my friend got it for me for my birthday
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?