BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I am a firm believer in this palette. The price definitely helps too. The best about this palette, is the fact you can easily blend together the colors or you can stick to one. They are all beautiful separate or together
Anam C.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only palette that i was reallyyyyyy tempted to buy. the colors chosen for this palette are super gorgeous. i love the color pink champagne! ABH eyeshadows are super pigmented and totally worth the money.
Cawansa R.
Opelousas, LA
Awesome palette! Pigmentation is on point and the shadows are very pretty! You have everything you need in this one palette to make beautiful daily looks! A must have in your collection!
Danna D.
When this palette came out, I knew I had to get it. Such a nice and fun eye shadow combination. what I liked the most about this palette is that its highly pigmented, and very blend-able.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
I love this palette. Perfection to travel with. It has the most amazing shades; super pigmented and goes on so smoothly as well. And I can not say enough about the dual sided brush; absolutely perfection!!
Julie M.
This is the best palette Ive ever bought. You can actually accomplish a whole look using this one palette. The brush it comes with is good. The finishes are divine. Very blendable.
Joelynn R.
I love ABH and I do enjoy this palette, I just never reach for it. I love some of the colors in the palette, but I don't find I can do multiple natural looking eye looks with just this palette.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
The reason why I'm giving this palette 3 stars is because the first 2 pale shimmer shades have no pigmentation whatsoever but the rest of the palette is great. Morocco is a beautiful shade!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite palettes, and I use it almost every day. the colors are amazing, and the blue and gold offer an exceptional pop of color to any look
Elizabeth R.
As soon as I saw someone use this palette on YouTube, I literally went out and bought it that day. It's so beautiful and the shadows are super easy to blend! Definitely worth the money!!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?