BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Rosie P.
Tampa, FL
This palette is super pigmented with little to no fall out. I love the different color range and some of the glitter as well. I would definitely suggest this as a go to when traveling palette. Regiment for fair skin tone
Nelisa N.
The pigmentation is amazing and the variations of looks you can make is just stunning! The shadows are smooth and buttery and I love the interesting colors it includes. One of my favorite palettes I own!
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
Esta paleta es impresionante . Tantos gran mezcla de colores para que pueda hacer muchas miradas . El cepillo que viene con él es excelente también . Debe sacar esto si lo ves de nuevo. Satisfecho con este producto .
BeautyWithMlc C.
Beautiful beautiful and well made palette ! The shadows a creamier so it takes a bit more to blend but these shadows are beyond gorgeous and pigmented ! You can get really creative with this palette
Morgan  S.
For $30 you really can't go wrong with this palette! So many different looks can be created with all of these shadows. It's harder to blend out but it's not like some that take forever. I wish I had more of these I'm in love ❤️
Hannah T.
Chatsworth , CA
I absolutely adore this palette. I use almost every shade on the daily! They all are so pigmented and there is a good balance of matte and shimmery. Only downside is the brush seems to shed.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I am a firm believer in this palette. The price definitely helps too. The best about this palette, is the fact you can easily blend together the colors or you can stick to one. They are all beautiful separate or together
Anam C.
Atlanta, GA
This is the only palette that i was reallyyyyyy tempted to buy. the colors chosen for this palette are super gorgeous. i love the color pink champagne! ABH eyeshadows are super pigmented and totally worth the money.
Danna D.
When this palette came out, I knew I had to get it. Such a nice and fun eye shadow combination. what I liked the most about this palette is that its highly pigmented, and very blend-able.
Cawansa R.
Opelousas, LA
Awesome palette! Pigmentation is on point and the shadows are very pretty! You have everything you need in this one palette to make beautiful daily looks! A must have in your collection!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?