BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
This palette is where it's at! It's super pigmented, blendable, easy to use, and amazing colors that are wearable. There are mattes, satins, shimmers, and glittery colors. Everything you would need for any eye look, whether it's a day or evening look. I highly recommend this palette.
Leigh Anne O.
Carlisle, OH
I bought this the day it was released. I don't care much for the colors in the Artist palette, but this one is right up my alley. The colors blend perfectly, so I don't have that awful sharp edge to my eyeshadow. Its limited edition, so go and hunt this baby down quickly.
Lucero R.
Rio Grande City, TX
Awsome palette! Wish it wasn't discontinued. Abh eyeshadows are the best super pigmented. You get 12 for a reasonable cost. Buying seperatly is more expensive. I gravitate to this palette alot.
Ilona O.
Love this Palette. Super pigmented. Great colors for everyday use as well as special pops of color. Good size for a travel palette, too. I love the Morocco color most for smoking out bottom shadow. Would buy again.
Marilyn R.
I must say I am a bit disappointed because the product isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be with some of the colors but others are great my pigmented love some and hate some
Rabel T.
Anastasiaaaa!!! Esto es lo mejor que hay! Me encanta esta paleta de colores. Lo probé con mi maquillista y luego lo compré atravez de ella misma, ella me provee estos productos. No lo puedo comparar con ningún otro producto. Lo compraría de nuevo!
Ava T.
This palette is my everyday go to palette. The colors are so beautiful and natural and the pigmentation is amazing. I love that you can create casual day time looks, but also night time going out looks. Having palettes that have versatile colors is always a good find!
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
Beautiful palette ..you can create so many looks with this palette..you can do a soft pink look and bronzed diva or perhaps a purple blue haze..the no of looks is just awesome !! It's also a good mix of matte satin and glitter shades..must have from their line😍😍😍
Ines B.
Charlotte
Got this as a gift and let me say I love it! Great colors, super pigmented and great coverage. Does have a lititle fallout but not bad. Blends well. Amazing product.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
Honestly when I first saw this, I didn't have an urgent need for it. But I'm a palette collector and when I saw that it was only $30 I had to pick it up. I've ended up using it quite a bit more than I expected and it's really good quality. Definitely recommend.
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
I love the pink champagne color but how do i get the color payoff? all of the other shades are great!!!
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
This looks soo beautiful! Can I still get my hands on it any where?
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I love these colors....may be ill win one what do you think? Although I haven't win anything yet. ....
Jade L.
Is this palette still in stores? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere?
Lenora J.
2174 walker chapel cirlce Fultondale, AL
When did this palette come out