BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Marilyn R.
I must say I am a bit disappointed because the product isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be with some of the colors but others are great my pigmented love some and hate some
Ilona O.
Love this Palette. Super pigmented. Great colors for everyday use as well as special pops of color. Good size for a travel palette, too. I love the Morocco color most for smoking out bottom shadow. Would buy again.
Ava T.
This palette is my everyday go to palette. The colors are so beautiful and natural and the pigmentation is amazing. I love that you can create casual day time looks, but also night time going out looks. Having palettes that have versatile colors is always a good find!
Ines B.
Charlotte
Got this as a gift and let me say I love it! Great colors, super pigmented and great coverage. Does have a lititle fallout but not bad. Blends well. Amazing product.
Sana  .
Richardson, TX
Beautiful palette ..you can create so many looks with this palette..you can do a soft pink look and bronzed diva or perhaps a purple blue haze..the no of looks is just awesome !! It's also a good mix of matte satin and glitter shades..must have from their line😍😍😍
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
Honestly when I first saw this, I didn't have an urgent need for it. But I'm a palette collector and when I saw that it was only $30 I had to pick it up. I've ended up using it quite a bit more than I expected and it's really good quality. Definitely recommend.
Nelisa N.
The pigmentation is amazing and the variations of looks you can make is just stunning! The shadows are smooth and buttery and I love the interesting colors it includes. One of my favorite palettes I own!
Andrea G.
Esta paleta es impresionante . Tantos gran mezcla de colores para que pueda hacer muchas miradas . El cepillo que viene con él es excelente también . Debe sacar esto si lo ves de nuevo. Satisfecho con este producto .
Makeupbymlc C.
Beautiful beautiful and well made palette ! The shadows a creamier so it takes a bit more to blend but these shadows are beyond gorgeous and pigmented ! You can get really creative with this palette
Morgan  S.
For $30 you really can't go wrong with this palette! So many different looks can be created with all of these shadows. It's harder to blend out but it's not like some that take forever. I wish I had more of these I'm in love ❤️
Jessica S.
How's the pigment on this shadow
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
This looks soo beautiful! Can I still get my hands on it any where?
Laticia J.
Lumberton, NC
I love these colors....may be ill win one what do you think? Although I haven't win anything yet. ....
saskia b.
Jamaica, NY
How pigmented is this.
Jade L.
Is this palette still in stores? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere?