BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Kiralys C.
Margarita L.
Pawtucket, RI
The quality of the shadows are awesome. The only reason I don't grab for this palette often is because I don't feel like the color story isnt cohesive. I'm often left uninspired. I've created very pretty looks when I do figure out something but I always reach for other palettes. If this doesn't bother you then it's a great buy.
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
The colors for this palette is amazing! The texture is very creamy, and super easy to apply. You can make so many different looks with this palette. This meets my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone that loves to play around with eyeshadow or loves eyeshadow in general. Love this palette so much!
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
This is my second Anastasia palette, I can't seem to find the Artist palette on here to review, but both are phenomenal. The price point is great and they are worth a lot more than $30. The shadows are so buttery and pigmented. The brush is really nice too.
Julitza G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great palette, the colors on this palette are great new unreal colors for any look. They are great in pigmentation and the blending is easy to do. I would recommend anyone with any skin tone to have this palette :)
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This is one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever tried. It has all the essentials for an everyday look, but it also has some pops of color. The pink champange color inside of it is absolutely gorgeous.
Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
This is an okay palette, I usually only pick this up to use the first 4 neutral shades and the black because it's super pigmented. other then that I don't really use it too much. it's still beautiful though!
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
This palette is where it's at! It's super pigmented, blendable, easy to use, and amazing colors that are wearable. There are mattes, satins, shimmers, and glittery colors. Everything you would need for any eye look, whether it's a day or evening look. I highly recommend this palette.
Ilona O.
Love this Palette. Super pigmented. Great colors for everyday use as well as special pops of color. Good size for a travel palette, too. I love the Morocco color most for smoking out bottom shadow. Would buy again.
Marilyn R.
I must say I am a bit disappointed because the product isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be with some of the colors but others are great my pigmented love some and hate some
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?