BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
As mentioned before, I think Anastasia Beverly Hills makes some of the best make up palettes. The greatest bang for your buck in terms of quality,
pigmentation and color scheme. This is actually my favorite palette from them and I'm so happy that I bought it. My biggest mistake is not buying one for back up...
Emily G.
One of the best palettes I own. None of the colors disappointed me. Everything blended so seamlessly and you get a mix of textures and shades. Most palettes I get there is usually one or two colors I don't care for. Nope not in this one. And the brush included is really frigging nice. The blending side works perfectly for my eye size and shape. I highly recommend this. It retails for $30 at Ulta and Sephora. It's worth it.
Kaila G.
This is great palette especially for the price.
There is only one color ( spoiled) that I don't care for, but love the rest.
You could get great looks solely using this palette. Generally, I use this palette and other palettes and make some very glam looks. The colors are all very pigmented. The glitter colors work better when you use your fingers.
I would recommend this product to makeup beginners and advanced!
love it!
sara S.
Hamilton , NJ
I absolutely love this palette. The shades are very pigmented, they blend nice and easy, and there's every shade you possible need to create a beautiful eye look. From everyday, to night time clubbing. This palette is just over all amazing and worth it!
Selena U.
All the colors in this palette are super pigmented and easy to blend!! I am obSESSED every single shadow except for the blue and purple. I feel they are hard to work with and I simply just don't like the colors but other than that it's a great palette!! I also loveeeee the brush it comes with!
Aly N.
Spring Lake, NC
The minute I saw this palette on the ABH instagram I knew I had to have it, and I snagged one of the last ones at my local Sephora! I absolutely love all of the shadows, ABH has never disappointed me in regards to the quality of the shadows. I'm still a beginner at makeup and I found them so creamy and easy to blend. This palette is also very versatile, allowing you to create every day or going out looks.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
This is my first ABH product that I have bought and I have to say I am in love with this palette the colors are pigmented and so versatile you have mattes and shimmer this palette can be used for day or night makeup looks and I love how it has some fun colors too. And i almost forgot you get a brush with it and it blends very well!
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
Love this palette! Bought it because I loved the mix of mattes and shimmer shades. Definitely use a primer, dampened brush, or glitter glue with some of the shades to get the best payoff with minimal fallout. Has enough colors and variety to get some great looks. I also love the double sided brush to use in blending. All around a great buy.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
BEST palette I've ever owned from Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!! The colors are gorgeous. Very pigmented and stay on your eyes for the whole entire day. This palette is definitely worth every penny! Love that it also includes a double sided brush, which you can use to apply/blend the eyeshadow if you would like. Some colors can be use for an everyday look. Definitely recommend this palette to anyone!
Lisa I.
I bought this palette because of the colors, but when I got it I was so uninspired by it. I love the neutrals but I feel like the shadows are not very creamy. At least compared to urban decay or lorac. The metallic color is very pretty, but the blue and chic color are so intimidating! I can't get inspired by this palette.. I still use it since I have it but I wish I didn't buy it.
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?