BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This palette was my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase and I believe it opened a can of worms into a long time love affair with her brand. I never knew how well warm toned shadows could go with metallic pink glitter, but it could be done, over and over again!

These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they come in an array of finishes, satins, mattes, glitters, oh my! Anastasia's mattes are my favorites mattes of all. The best part is that she releases these in single shadow form so that if you miss out on the palette, you can purchase the single shadows, so if you want to build the palette yourself, or if you're just stuck on a couple shades or you absolutely run one ragged in the pan.
Amanda J.
This was my first ABH palette! I love the packaging! I love the shades included! The shades have great pigmentation and are super creamy! They glide over the eyelid seamlessly! This palette includes shimmers, mattes, and satins! I absolutely adore the matte shades in this palette! This is such a wonderful palette and definitely worth the money!
VANESSA M.
It has been a while since I've touched this palette, but I remember being obsessed with it. The pigmentation was amazing and the shadows applied/blended beautifully. I wasn't crazy in love with the packaging but I enjoyed the brush that came in the palette, and I though adding the brush made the pricing reasonable.

Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
This was one of my first ABH palettes and it's nice, it's beginner friendly with some pops of color. Some of the shades weren't as pigmented as I'd like them to be but other than that it's a good palette, and the brush that comes with it is probably one of best brushes to come with a palette.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This palette is nothing short than beautiful. The colors are so creamy and pigmented. They look great with my Hazel eyes. I would totally recommend this for people with brown, light brown, hazel, green, and amber eyes. They will make your eyes pop so much. This is an all around palette. It has naturals, earthy, and shimmery shadows. I would suggest to prime your eyelids especially if you have oily lids.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
This is one of my most loved Anastasia palettes. It has beautiful colors and the pigmentation is beautiful just as all the others. The price is great for the quality. They blend beautifully and I highly recommend.
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this pallet by Anastasia! The formula is super high quality and pigmented. The shades are gorgeous and you can’t go wrong with one of her pallets. I use this product pretty often the shades it comes with are great for highlights and transitions even if your using a different pallet as well.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
I LOOVVEE this pallet! It was my very first high-end makeup purchase, and I dont regret it at all. I still have it and use it to this day!! The shadows are so pigmented and with a little primer, lasted all day! They are a little dry and hard to blend though, so only four stars.
Luciana L.
Mesa
I personally love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetic products specially the pallets because they have great pigmentation and this has a variety of colors not just nudes but it’s new it’s mixed with bright colors and this is very gives you like a very dramatic look you can make a very dramatic yet natural look with this you don’t really have to use five pallets you can use one pallet that contains a variety of colors that you may want to usE
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Abh eyeshadow palettes are my weakness. And just like others this did not disappoint! I absolutely love the packaging price and color payoff! Can do a ton of looks with the color range and easy to travel with! One of my go to palettes and abh shadows. Abh has such quality in its brand. You get what you pay for! Love this palette!
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?