Bonnie N.
Salem, OR

I love the pink champagne color but how do i get the color payoff? all of the other shades are great!!!

Linda B.
Linda B.
2 years, 2 months ago
I love this color so much. If you have fix plus you can use that. I honestly just use my finger I find that the color is a lot more pigmented that way.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
2 years, 2 months ago
Spray your brush with a little Fix Plus or a setting spray of some type. It really helps bring out the color.
Dina G.
Dina G.
2 years, 3 months ago
I usually wet my brush with a setting spray and then apply the pink champagne color. It intensifies the color.