BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

• How's the pigment on this shadow 3 Answers
  • Is this palette still available? 1 Answers
  • I'm like super pale unless I tan, and I've pretty much stopped ta...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This palette was my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase and I believe it opened a can of worms into a long time love affair with her brand. I never knew how well warm toned shadows could go with metallic pink glitter, but it could be done, over and over again!

These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they come in an array of finishes, satins, mattes, glitters, oh my! Anastasia's mattes are my favorites mattes of all. The best part is that she releases these in single shadow form so that if you miss out on the palette, you can purchase the single shadows, so if you want to build the palette yourself, or if you're just stuck on a couple shades or you absolutely run one ragged in the pan.
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
This was one of my first ABH palettes and it's nice, it's beginner friendly with some pops of color. Some of the shades weren't as pigmented as I'd like them to be but other than that it's a good palette, and the brush that comes with it is probably one of best brushes to come with a palette.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This palette is nothing short than beautiful. The colors are so creamy and pigmented. They look great with my Hazel eyes. I would totally recommend this for people with brown, light brown, hazel, green, and amber eyes. They will make your eyes pop so much. This is an all around palette. It has naturals, earthy, and shimmery shadows. I would suggest to prime your eyelids especially if you have oily lids.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great palette I love the majority of ABH products I did buy this recently because someone never used this palette.  The colors are high quality so is the pigment and the palette is easy to use. I'm obsessed with all ABH so I don't see any need for improvement. I would recommend buying this.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I use this palette all the time. I am especially fond of the shades Noir, Morocco, and Fudge. They all blend so well and make my green eyes pop! There's also some great shimmer shades in the palette that make good statements in bold looks!
Jewels G.
These shadows are pretty but some are a tad bit patchy. Those are super difficult to work with and blend out. Then there’s others that are simply gorgeous and blend out like a dream. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this palette but then I would Too. Just depends.
Alicia A.
Tacoma, WA
I LOOVVEE this pallet! It was my very first high-end makeup purchase, and I dont regret it at all. I still have it and use it to this day!! The shadows are so pigmented and with a little primer, lasted all day! They are a little dry and hard to blend though, so only four stars.
luisa v.
Dallas, TX
This was actually my very first eyeshadow palette and it’s also my favorite, I really love it! You may think it does not have many shades like other palettes but honestly you can create a natural or dramatic look with this palette! My favorite shade is Pink Champagne so beautiful 😍😩 Sucks That they don’t sell this palette anymore.
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
Beautiful palette with tons of shades that can be used as a pop of color to add drama. Great palette for a night out or special event. ABH shadows are always creamy and blendable.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
Oh my god this pallet is so pretty and so colorful and it just looks like you could do so many different things with it I need to pick this up and give it a try so I could review it
Diana C.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Tione R.
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Paola C.
Where can i get this palette?
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Does anyone know where to find this pallet or any of her eyeshadows?