BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler Couture Eyeshadow Palette is a limited-edition, fashion-forward kit and the ultimate makeup-artist's palette. Twelve shades—ranging from neutral peach to vibrant blue—deliver smooth, intense color so you can create an endless array of custom looks. The finishes range from matte to satin to metallic and the formulas can be applied wet or dry.

Shades include:

- Soft Peach (nude pastel peach with an ultra-matte finish)

- Morocco (deep burnt orange with an ultra-matte finish)

- Heirloom (pinky eggplant with a sparkle finish)

- Bellini (golden peach with a satin finish)

- Pink Champagne (shimmery pink with a titanium finish)

- Chic (taupe grey with a shimmer finish)

- Spoiled (gold-flecked peach with a metallic finish)

- Fudge (rich, chocolate brown with an ultra-matte finish)

- Azure (vibrant blue with a metallic finish)

- Intense Gaze (bronzed pink with a satin finish)

- Metallic (brassy gold with a metallic finish)

- Noir (deep carbon black with an ultra-matte finish)

• By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Item #1166540

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette

Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is an amazing ABH palette! The color selection is very beautiful and you can just stick to this one palette to create an entire look! All of the colors are very pigmented and blend easily. I was also very impressed that the glitters of the shade Pink Champagne stayed on the eye once applied and didn't just fall out like other shimmery shadows tend to do. This palette is amazing for the price and I definitely recommend it!" in 93 reviews
  • "I have to say that I am seriously in love with this palette! I just received mine today and it's so beautiful!! The colors are so pigmented with is amazing. They apple to smoothly, with hardly any flaking. If compared to an Urban Decay palette, I will say this is was better! You also get 12 beautiful colors ranging from warm mattes to beautiful luxurious sparkly pops of colors! I payed $30 for this palette and an Urban Decay palette is usually around $54. This Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette is definitely a need for every makeup artist out there! You will not be disappointed!!" in 14 reviews
lithonia
This palette is very good I have it and I like using it. The colors are so pigmented. It has some fallout but that’s ok all palettes have it. Use this palette lightly you don’t have to be heavy handed. I recommend this product as well.
Troy, MI
I liked the colors that came out when this was first released. It was different than what had really been out there. The pigmentation is ok but they definitely got better with it with future palates.
riverside
This is my first anastasia palette and I'm in love! The colors are beautiful, and I've created lots of fun and flattering looks. It has colors I wanted to be in the anastasia artist palette
This product is discontinued. I love this and use this palette all the time. I always take it with me when I travel. The colors are stunning and you can create so many looks with this. It’s a great price and worth the buy if you can get your hands on it
Maspeth, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Great palette as you have some beautiful neutrals as well as some pops of color. This palette is actually perfect for the summer days! Also, the formula is amazing so easy to blend and very pigmented!
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I wish this wasn’t discontinued. It has a wide range of colors so the amount of looks you can make with this is amazing. Great pigment not to much fall out. It’s a girls dream
Louisville, KY
I have had this pallette quite a while & honestly it's not one I reach for. The colors are all beautiful & super pigmented! This pallette is more "colorful" than some, but on the days you feel like using something rather than nudes this is a beautiful formula!
Ontario, CA
This was my second ABH palette that I absolutely loooooved but I am so so sad that I lost it!! I still think about it to this day haha. I really loved that coral shade and want to find it online anywhere just for that! All the shades are beautiful too though and great formula. If you haven’t tried an ABH palette you need to!
Grovetown , GA
Great palette with a good mix of bright and neutral colors. As always, Anastasia makes great palettes with a nicely blendable formula. Packaging is not as solid as the newer Anastasia palettes, more on the cardboard side. This is a nice palette to have, but fairly certain it’s no longer sold.
Antelope, CA
This palette was my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase and I believe it opened a can of worms into a long time love affair with her brand. I never knew how well warm toned shadows could go with metallic pink glitter, but it could be done, over and over again!

These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they come in an array of finishes, satins, mattes, glitters, oh my! Anastasia's mattes are my favorites mattes of all. The best part is that she releases these in single shadow form so that if you miss out on the palette, you can purchase the single shadows, so if you want to build the palette yourself, or if you're just stuck on a couple shades or you absolutely run one ragged in the pan.
Which do you think is better, naked smoky palette or this one?
Where can I get this palette to buy?
Washington, DC
Murrieta, CA
Where can I get this for the best price?
Where can i get this palette?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Couture World Traveler Eye Shadow Palette

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email