Anastasia Beverly Hills Cooling Eye Brightener uploaded by Estefania L.

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

What it does: Tones, softens and de-puffs eye area.

Why it's great: The weightless formula contains soothing, cooling and subtle light reflective properties.

Delicate cream-serum hybrid helps to tone, soften and de-puff, especially after tweezing. Light cooling effect helps to soothe and refresh tired skin. Subtle reflective pigments trick the light, helping to perk up eye area by neutralizing the appearance of dark circles and creating a smooth, firm-looking surface under eyes.

Features and benefits:

- White tea infusion helps tone and de-puff the appearance around the eye area.

- Caffeine powder helps tone the appearance of sagging under eyes, diffusing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

- Iridescent duo-chrome pigments reflect light and neutralize the appearance of dark shadows under eyes.

- Oligopeptide-14 helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

- Contains a blend of ingredients that provide a noticeable and soothing cooling sensation.

- Weightless, non-sticky formula.

How to use: With ring finger, apply Cooling Eye Brightener using a light tapping motion under and above brow bones, along cheek bones, under eyes or anywhere a bit of dewy soothing is needed.

• 0.24 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Exclusively ours.
  • Item #282804

Ingredients

Water/Eau/aqua, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Castor oil Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters,, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Titanium dioxide, (CI 77891), Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethyl Isosorbide,, Polysorbate 80, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf, Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol,, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499), Ethyl Menthane, Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Fragrance/parfum, Caffeine <9448R1>.

Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.

Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have this in a pencil for under by brow. I've had it seriously for over two years and I still use it! It lasts forever and really carved out my brow line! I love it and would repurchase if I could find it in the pencil.
Lyvia A.
Los Alamitos, CA
I really love this product. I've had some problems with my under eyes so I wanted to try this. I would say it isn't super strong. This was my first time trying the product and I'd say I was satisfied.
Amrit S.
This product feels great around my eyes, even for a few hours after applying I can feel the cooling & refreshing effects. My only complaint is it's not quite as smooth feeling when I apply makeup over it as I'd like, but still one of the best eye product I've tried. It's got a bit of a sticky feeling but overall it's good.
Ginna W.
Love this to use in the morning and at night. I am in my early twenties, so starting to restore my skin is one of my priorities. This does a great job of helping my under eye area depuff and to help with discoloration! Found mine on Sephora's website.
Victoria C.
I absolutely LOVE this eye cooling brightener! Ive been using it every day before I do my makeup and man I can totally see the difference it makes. Before using this my makeup would crease even if I set it. Not anymore since I'm using this product! It totally brightens up my under eye and just totally makes the makeup look amazing I'm super happy with this ! MUST TRY Anastasia Beverly Hills Cooling Eye Brightener
Sarah M.
This product does a great job at keeping my under eyes from looking puffy! I use this after moisturizing and it gives my under eye a nice color with a radiant finish. Scent is good and it is not harsh on the skin.
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
I cannot live without my Anastasia Cooling Eye Brightener! I use this under my eyes on my cheek bones and my forehead to give my face an illuminating, dewy glow! This Brightener reduces puffiness under eyes and gives you a cooling feeling! Worth every penny!
janeli v.
I love almost all Anastasia products and definitely love this cooling eye brightener and i always purchase it when mine gets too old. It gets rid of puffy eyes and to top it off it leaves a nice glow to your skin, i absolutely recommend this product
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
This is the first product I have used for "brightening" the area around my eyes. Although I'm sure it works great for some, it hasn't been great for me (yet?) It does have a cooling sensation to it, which is nice for tired or puffy eyes.
Elizabeth W.
Franklin, TN
I would imagine this product being really amazing and feel cool on ur face and around the eye! Would love to try it and I give three stars for just the packaging
Cassandra C.
is this recommended or not worth it
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
Does this really work for under eye bags??
Nur A.
Chicago
How effective is this with intense, dark under eye circles? How heavy is the coverage?
Faith B.
What does it mean by cooling? Does it mean that it cools the under eye & that it reduces swelling?
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I really want to try this to see if I'll like it. I normally us a pencil how different is it??