Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit - Light

Containing 3 highlighter shades and 3 contour shades with a matte finish, Anastasia Beverly Hills’ all-in-one Contour Cream Kit lets you sculpt, define and color correct with precise placement and seamless blendability. Featuring ABH’s innovative cream formula, each shade effortlessly blends and adheres to the skin, making it easy to accentuate your face, eyes and body.

Should I go for this one or keep using the powder one? Thanks!
Iss this easy to blend?
Okk how do I get this ?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit - Light!
Product Highlights
“...advanced makeup background. if you are just starting off with contour a powder contour kit will be a lot easier to work with :)” in reviews
Review for: Light
I managed to find this in my local TK Maxx! It is a great cream contour kit. The creams are all super soft and blend out really easily. Allows you to create a natural contoured look without looking cakey! I also love the highlighting shades to carve out my brows! My only dislike is that I do not find a use for all 3 of the highlight shades, as I have yellow undertones and find the pinky shades do not work with my skin tone.
grangemouth
I recently bought this because I heard good things about abs makeup but I have to say I’m a little disappointed. Maybe it’s just because it’s a cream and I’m not used to cream for contouring but I don’t feel like there was much pigment. It was very blend-able but I would just like a little more coverage. I may consider buying the powder contour if it’s on a sale or something but for the price I just expected a little more
london
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit - Light uploaded by Natasha T.
Review for: Deep
This is a higher End contour palette which I love and adore ! Full coverage and has different ranges of colour combinations that can vary for different skin tone Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit - Light
billingham
Review for: Light
I absolutely LOVE this palette, it is slightly pricey compared to similar products, but let me tell you now.. ITS WORTH THE MONEY! It gives a flawless airbrushed finish and blends super easy with both a blender and brush! I even use the darkest brow shade for my brows and it work a dream as you can perfectly carve them out as it glides on! Love this product & its a 11/10 for me!!
Bournemouth
Review for: Light
Before I got this I was scared to use cream products as I hadn’t really tried them and I wasn’t sure if they would blend properly and look good. However this kit is amazing and it blends out really easily and when I run out of only one shade I can just buy that shade and put it in the palette instead of having to get a new one.
huddersfield
Review for: Medium, Light, Fair
This is a real OG palette! I don’t use it anymore unfortunately as i now prefer to use sticks instead which are just so much easier for me. However I will always love this palette for personal use, it lasts so long, a little really goes a long way and it just looks flawless. And I also love the quality of the packaging
erdington
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit - Light uploaded by Tai-Shan G.
I mainly use this product to highlight and on the odd occasion i used it to contour. I find that its not the best for people with dry skin, its also quite hard to blend. I purchased the wrong colour and went for light instead of medium so I’m not sure whether it would make a difference if i went for the darker palette.
Such a good cream contour kit, product has a very good consistency and is very easy to blend, making your desired look easy to create. Shades are perfect for me although I reach for a certain 3 rather than the rest but just as these match me the best. First cream contour kit I tried and it did not disappoint!
Dudley
Review for: Medium
I like this but yet I don’t love it I find I have to put a lot of product on for it to show up it is nice and creamy and blends well but I do go in again and again for it to really give me a contoured look but if you are going for a natural looking contour then this could be the one for you.
Review for: Light
I like this contour kit because it gives a really snatched look to your face and it complements any face shape this is my go to contour. It looks amazing. I feel 10x confident when i have it on. You really notice a difference. Its mind blowing how this changes your face.

724 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...