BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #7 in Contouring

A best-selling set of three highlights and three contour shades in one must-have kit. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit to sculpt, define, and enhance bone structure and features.

• Shades:
  • Top row from left to right: Nude, Coral, Chocolate
  • Bottom row from left to right: Espresso, Carob, Rich Earth

• How can you get this for free?3 Answers
  • I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ON...7 Answers
  • Is the cream better or worse than the original powder one?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "anastasia always makes goos products in my eyes. this cream contour kit blends out nicely and the colors go well with all skin tones. the creams are a little dry but they work better with a hydrating oil. i suggest this for someone with a more advanced makeup background. if you are just starting off with contour a powder contour kit will be a lot easier to work with :)" in 626 reviews
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Fair more...
This was my first time utilizing a cream-type contour in my makeup routine. I normally use a powder kit or individual, powdered bronzers and highlighters.
I first applied a primer, and then a medium coverage foundation before applying this product.
I have a fair-to-light skin tone, and occasionally experience breakouts on my cheeks and chin. This product won’t replace a heavy-duty concealer, but it works really well as a lightweight concealer, for small spots on the fly!
It also works incredibly well for dull under-eyes, especially when paired with an oil (I use Biossance %100 Squalane) and/or a facial setting spray (I use one by Mario Badescue).

I rarely use the darkest contour shade, but when I do, I find that a little goes a long way, and again, greater blend-ability can achieved with a facial oil.
After fully blending this contour (I use a silicon blender, liquid foundation, a concealer brush, and sometimes my fingers!), I recommend setting it with a translucent powder or a facial setting spray, or both.
A beautiful glow is achieved, but the white/pearlescent highlight color isn’t too pigmented, so if you’d prefer a strobing effect, would I still use a powdered highlighter on top.

I have use this palette at least twice a week and it has lasted me many months (About 4 months) and I still have half of the product left. The lighter shades used up quicker, for me.
Will be buying again!
Tatiana K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Fair more...
I recently purchased this at my local marshals but they did not have my color so I purchased fair even tho I would be more medium skin tone. I’ve never used this product before but I know it’s a cult favorite. After using this product for about two months I don’t think it’s worth the high $40 price tag. The creams are a touch too dry for me. I’ve been told by many makeup lovers that it works best with oils, but to purchase an oil just to make a product work it a lot of extra ness that many people don’t have time for. I think this product is worth the $20 price point I paid at Marshall’s. I enjoy the countour shades I can made them work but the highlight shades are useless because they are too light for my skin tone, but that is more because I have the wron color. If they had my skin color I would get a lot more use out of this product.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Light more...
I got this product when it was on sale at ULTA for 50% off because I wanted to try and get into cream contouring. I do like this cream contour palette and read really good reviews on it, but I'm not going to lie I really don't use all the colors, and with the three bronzer colors, I really can't tell much of a difference between them... But they all do a good job at contouring my face. I haven't really ventured into using the concealer colors, because I like using a liquid concealer, but maybe I'll come back to those eventually. I don't think I would have bought this palette if it wasn't on sale, just because I know I mostly bought it for the bronzer colors and not the concealer colors, but I definitely think if you're someone that is looking for a cream contour palette and will use all the colors, this is a great one!
Au N.
Review for: Medium more...
This palette has every color you could possibly need for your face. It’s a cream so the coverage is buildable. I use the lighter shades as concealer sometimes. It is easy to apply, but it’s not so easy to blend. I recommend mixing it with a drop of facial oil before applying to make it easier to blend. It is basically waterproof so it lasts throughout the day, just make sure you use a good cleanser at night to take it off. I also have to use setting powder/spray to make sure my skin doesn’t look oily, since this is a cream. Overall, I love it. This was the first contour kit I ever bought and it has been my favorite.
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
I’d rate this 3.5.

I got this about a year ago and honestly hardly use it. It’s too drying and difficult to blend. Also this particular one is too orange for contouring.

The way I made this work for my was mixing it with an oil to blend; my preference is the rose oil from Pixi.

I use the lightest color for highlighting and use the others for bronzing. Ironically my favorite color here is the coral, which I use as a cream blush. Looks like a pretty peach on me.

I wouldn’t buy this again, however if you’re a professional I could see how this may be useful, as you can use these thick creams as foundations and concealers alternatively.

Perhaps the versatility of this kit is what has made it so popular, just depends how you look at it.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I belive at the time that this pallette came out there was a lot of hype on cream contour which is why it did so well. I purchased this pallette and was disappointed and me being a makeup artist for 14 years was struggle to use this on myself when I dont even have time in the morning to get it done. A lot of people purchased this pallette and had no idea to use it. I would get constanctly asked to teach them how to use it and yet they didn't understand. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone. I am old school and I will stick to my powder contour and highlight.
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Fair more...
As much as I do love the tones of this I hate how hard the creams are to warm up, apply
To the face & blend out. As great as it looks once it’s all blended in i really wish the formula wasn’t as thick & hard to blend out. Other then that I have no complaints. I use the contour kit in the shade fair & i can utilize basically every shade in it as well as the cream highlight which is all though subtle very pretty & melts into the skin beautifully. If you don’t mind putting a little more time into you makeup routine for the sake of the look at then these are great. Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Cream Kit Fair
Janeigne N.
Review for: Fair more...
I find this pallet very difficult to blend I have to use oil’s combined with this product in order for it to blend seniors or else it will look very muddy. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging I find that your finger can get snagged in the plastic if I’m not opening the Compact with caution. They have various kits For lighter too deep or skin tones. I purchased mine on Sephora and I recommend only if you like cream contouring and you don’t mind to pair this product with other things.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Light more...
I have this palette in light and love it. I am quite fair skinned and it is really hard for my to find cream palettes that work with my skin tone and this one is great! I personally usually use this when I am going for more of a dramatic contour (I usually stick with powder contours for my work/day looks). The texture of this product is light and creamy and feels so great on your face. It also blends extremely well as well. The product definitely lasts on my face all night long. It doesn't cake on your skin which I have found most other cream products have in the past. Definitely recommend this!
Ashlee D.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I was so excited to try this product. I’ve heard so many things about it. It’s about $40 and that’s reasonable. At first it was hard to use because the creams were kind of dry. I figured out that I could drop a small amount of face oil on it and it made the texture creamier and easier to use. The color selections were decent for my skin tone. I also enjoyed the fact that it has a color corrector shade in the kit as well. Overall this was just an “ok” kit. I actually prefer ABH stick foundation more to contour with and those are only $20!!
Nicole O.
Brick, NJ
How does this compare to the Kat Von D contour palette?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I've always done powder contour so I was wondering if the cream contour is better than the powder?
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the anastasia powder contour kit! Especially when i have the time to go all out with my makeup..my powder is almost out and i have wanted to try the cream kit. Question is once i have gone powder will i like the cream? I am worried about blending the cream because i like more of a natural look and have not invested in all of the expensive contouring brushes as of yet..
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Have the powder contour kit and i love it! But on special occasions i like to do a cream contour first. Ive heard these can become very dry. Can anyone recommend this?
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Is the cream as easy to apply as the powder, and what is the best way to apply this product?