BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #7 in Contouring

A best-selling set of three highlights and three contour shades in one must-have kit. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit to sculpt, define, and enhance bone structure and features.

• Shades:
  • Top row from left to right: Nude, Coral, Chocolate
  • Bottom row from left to right: Espresso, Carob, Rich Earth

• How can you get this for free?3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Kat Von D contour palette?22 Answers
  • I use  Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit in Light...3 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit
  • "anastasia always makes goos products in my eyes. this cream contour kit blends out nicely and the colors go well with all skin tones. the creams are a little dry but they work better with a hydrating oil. i suggest this for someone with a more advanced makeup background. if you are just starting off with contour a powder contour kit will be a lot easier to work with :)" in 626 reviews
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Fair more...
This was my first time utilizing a cream-type contour in my makeup routine. I normally use a powder kit or individual, powdered bronzers and highlighters.
I first applied a primer, and then a medium coverage foundation before applying this product.
I have a fair-to-light skin tone, and occasionally experience breakouts on my cheeks and chin. This product won’t replace a heavy-duty concealer, but it works really well as a lightweight concealer, for small spots on the fly!
It also works incredibly well for dull under-eyes, especially when paired with an oil (I use Biossance %100 Squalane) and/or a facial setting spray (I use one by Mario Badescue).

I rarely use the darkest contour shade, but when I do, I find that a little goes a long way, and again, greater blend-ability can achieved with a facial oil.
After fully blending this contour (I use a silicon blender, liquid foundation, a concealer brush, and sometimes my fingers!), I recommend setting it with a translucent powder or a facial setting spray, or both.
A beautiful glow is achieved, but the white/pearlescent highlight color isn’t too pigmented, so if you’d prefer a strobing effect, would I still use a powdered highlighter on top.

I have use this palette at least twice a week and it has lasted me many months (About 4 months) and I still have half of the product left. The lighter shades used up quicker, for me.
Will be buying again!
elizabeth S.
Clyde
Review for: Fair more...
This is a sad😢 one. Because we absolutely love @anastasiabeverlyhills products but this one just didn't work for us. It very well could have been application error but here is our review. This is the @anastasiabeverlyhills
Cream Contour Palette.
It was hard to blend out. I applied it over a liquid foundation. First time over a matte one. They was nearly impossible to blend. The next time over a more dewy foundation and that was better. Just couldn't seem to get it to look like a natural or smoothly blended contour.
It could very well have been the foundations that I was pairing it with also.
The formula of the product is nice and smooth. Just couldn't seem to get it to work for me.
Anyone else have this problem??? Any suggestions on how to make it work???
I love @anastasiabeverlyhills stuff so I really want to make it work. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Light more...
I got this product when it was on sale at ULTA for 50% off because I wanted to try and get into cream contouring. I do like this cream contour palette and read really good reviews on it, but I'm not going to lie I really don't use all the colors, and with the three bronzer colors, I really can't tell much of a difference between them... But they all do a good job at contouring my face. I haven't really ventured into using the concealer colors, because I like using a liquid concealer, but maybe I'll come back to those eventually. I don't think I would have bought this palette if it wasn't on sale, just because I know I mostly bought it for the bronzer colors and not the concealer colors, but I definitely think if you're someone that is looking for a cream contour palette and will use all the colors, this is a great one!
Codie W.
Indiana
Review for: Medium more...
FAV1OROTE CREAM CONTOUR!!! These blend super easily and arent greasy at all. They are super pigmented and a little goes such a long way. I applied it with a small concealer brush and then blended out with a beauty sponge and it was just like butter! it didn't dry down super fast. I didnt find that it would look cakey on my face or muddy. It created such an amazing bronze look without being too cool toned. I went for it and used the darkest shade in this palette, and it blended out to make the most beautiful contour. I didnt even need to use a bronzer or contpur powder after setting my face because it was so pigmented that it showed through the setting powder. Im not really a cream contoue gal, but i'll definitely be using this palette so much more often!
Marggie H.
Dallas, TX
I’d rate this 3.5.

I got this about a year ago and honestly hardly use it. It’s too drying and difficult to blend. Also this particular one is too orange for contouring.

The way I made this work for my was mixing it with an oil to blend; my preference is the rose oil from Pixi.

I use the lightest color for highlighting and use the others for bronzing. Ironically my favorite color here is the coral, which I use as a cream blush. Looks like a pretty peach on me.

I wouldn’t buy this again, however if you’re a professional I could see how this may be useful, as you can use these thick creams as foundations and concealers alternatively.

Perhaps the versatility of this kit is what has made it so popular, just depends how you look at it.
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I belive at the time that this pallette came out there was a lot of hype on cream contour which is why it did so well. I purchased this pallette and was disappointed and me being a makeup artist for 14 years was struggle to use this on myself when I dont even have time in the morning to get it done. A lot of people purchased this pallette and had no idea to use it. I would get constanctly asked to teach them how to use it and yet they didn't understand. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone. I am old school and I will stick to my powder contour and highlight.
Sally H.
Review for: Medium more...
I purchased the medium kit so far i have used it a couple of times. First impression very pigmented, hard to get on the brush i did find it easier to spray my brush with my setting spray and have actually used my fingers as well. My body heat melted the product and made it more easier to put on. I found it a little heavy on my face at first so i have tried putting less on and that worked way better. I think that you need good tools to blend the product out because it does take a lot blending. So overall its ok once blended and set. I do recommend going light on the product so you dont look a bit cakey.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Review for: Fair more...
I find this pallet very difficult to blend I have to use oil’s combined with this product in order for it to blend seniors or else it will look very muddy. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging I find that your finger can get snagged in the plastic if I’m not opening the Compact with caution. They have various kits For lighter too deep or skin tones. I purchased mine on Sephora and I recommend only if you like cream contouring and you don’t mind to pair this product with other things.
Madison K.
When I started contouring I started with Anastasia Beverly Hills regular Contour Kit. I loved it so much that when I wanted to venture out and try a cream contour that it was going to be Anastasia Beverly Hills.. no question about it. I love cream contouring. It’s different! Just make sure you add a drop of oil, I use The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and drop one droplet into the color I’m going to use and it applies with such ease! Ps. It’s half off at most tj maxx stores. The trick is finding one that people haven’t fingered haha.
Amanda J.
Review for: Other more...
This was my first ever cream contour kit! I fell completely in love with it the moment I used it! All the shades go well with my skin tone and it’s very easy to define and sculpt parts of my face. My favorite shade in this palette is the yellow shade. I use this every day and have found this to be one of the best contouring palettes that I own and believe me, I own many! The shades feel amazing on the skin and they blend out so nicely! If you’re looking for a great contouring palette, this is the one for you! Although this palette is pricey, it’s worth every penny! A+++
Nicole O.
Brick, NJ
How does this compare to the Kat Von D contour palette?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I've always done powder contour so I was wondering if the cream contour is better than the powder?
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the anastasia powder contour kit! Especially when i have the time to go all out with my makeup..my powder is almost out and i have wanted to try the cream kit. Question is once i have gone powder will i like the cream? I am worried about blending the cream because i like more of a natural look and have not invested in all of the expensive contouring brushes as of yet..
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Have the powder contour kit and i love it! But on special occasions i like to do a cream contour first. Ive heard these can become very dry. Can anyone recommend this?
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Is the cream as easy to apply as the powder, and what is the best way to apply this product?

back