BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Contouring

A best-selling set of three highlights and three contour shades in one must-have kit. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit to sculpt, define, and enhance bone structure and features.

• Shades:
  • Top row from left to right: Nude, Coral, Chocolate
  • Bottom row from left to right: Espresso, Carob, Rich Earth

• How can you get this for free?3 Answers
  • I use  Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit in Light...3 Answers
  • I HAVE RECEIVED TWO VOXBOX SURVEYS AFTER DOING THIS IN ON...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "anastasia always makes goos products in my eyes. this cream contour kit blends out nicely and the colors go well with all skin tones. the creams are a little dry but they work better with a hydrating oil. i suggest this for someone with a more advanced makeup background. if you are just starting off with contour a powder contour kit will be a lot easier to work with :)" in 626 reviews
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Fair more...
This was my first time utilizing a cream-type contour in my makeup routine. I normally use a powder kit or individual, powdered bronzers and highlighters.
I first applied a primer, and then a medium coverage foundation before applying this product.
I have a fair-to-light skin tone, and occasionally experience breakouts on my cheeks and chin. This product won’t replace a heavy-duty concealer, but it works really well as a lightweight concealer, for small spots on the fly!
It also works incredibly well for dull under-eyes, especially when paired with an oil (I use Biossance %100 Squalane) and/or a facial setting spray (I use one by Mario Badescue).

I rarely use the darkest contour shade, but when I do, I find that a little goes a long way, and again, greater blend-ability can achieved with a facial oil.
After fully blending this contour (I use a silicon blender, liquid foundation, a concealer brush, and sometimes my fingers!), I recommend setting it with a translucent powder or a facial setting spray, or both.
A beautiful glow is achieved, but the white/pearlescent highlight color isn’t too pigmented, so if you’d prefer a strobing effect, would I still use a powdered highlighter on top.

I have use this palette at least twice a week and it has lasted me many months (About 4 months) and I still have half of the product left. The lighter shades used up quicker, for me.
Will be buying again!
Nicole A.
Baltimore
Review for: Light more...
If you can use more than 2 colors in this palette, this would be a pretty good value considering you are getting 3 contour and 3 highlight shades. However, I can only use one highlight shade and one contour (maybe two if I have a tan). If your skin tone varies throughout the year, you will get more use out of this. The formula is not that easy to blend on my skin. I have to add a drop of face oil to the cream before applying it or directly to my brush or beauty blender. This seems to help it blend better. I also found using this under my foundation helps it blend better and look more natural and prevents the dragging of the contour cream from disrupting my foundation.  Nothing is more frustrating than when you spend so much time applying a flawless base and it gets moved around/disrupted by another product! I have combo/dry skin so in winter months, I try to avoid powder products and stick to more cream products but considering I cannot use most of these and have a difficult time getting them to blend, I will not be repurchasing.  Overall, this is a okay product once you get used to applying and find what works best for you.
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Light more...
I got this product when it was on sale at ULTA for 50% off because I wanted to try and get into cream contouring. I do like this cream contour palette and read really good reviews on it, but I'm not going to lie I really don't use all the colors, and with the three bronzer colors, I really can't tell much of a difference between them... But they all do a good job at contouring my face. I haven't really ventured into using the concealer colors, because I like using a liquid concealer, but maybe I'll come back to those eventually. I don't think I would have bought this palette if it wasn't on sale, just because I know I mostly bought it for the bronzer colors and not the concealer colors, but I definitely think if you're someone that is looking for a cream contour palette and will use all the colors, this is a great one!
Au N.
Review for: Medium more...
This palette has every color you could possibly need for your face. It’s a cream so the coverage is buildable. I use the lighter shades as concealer sometimes. It is easy to apply, but it’s not so easy to blend. I recommend mixing it with a drop of facial oil before applying to make it easier to blend. It is basically waterproof so it lasts throughout the day, just make sure you use a good cleanser at night to take it off. I also have to use setting powder/spray to make sure my skin doesn’t look oily, since this is a cream. Overall, I love it. This was the first contour kit I ever bought and it has been my favorite.
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
I’d rate this 3.5.

I got this about a year ago and honestly hardly use it. It’s too drying and difficult to blend. Also this particular one is too orange for contouring.

The way I made this work for my was mixing it with an oil to blend; my preference is the rose oil from Pixi.

I use the lightest color for highlighting and use the others for bronzing. Ironically my favorite color here is the coral, which I use as a cream blush. Looks like a pretty peach on me.

I wouldn’t buy this again, however if you’re a professional I could see how this may be useful, as you can use these thick creams as foundations and concealers alternatively.

Perhaps the versatility of this kit is what has made it so popular, just depends how you look at it.
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I belive at the time that this pallette came out there was a lot of hype on cream contour which is why it did so well. I purchased this pallette and was disappointed and me being a makeup artist for 14 years was struggle to use this on myself when I dont even have time in the morning to get it done. A lot of people purchased this pallette and had no idea to use it. I would get constanctly asked to teach them how to use it and yet they didn't understand. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone. I am old school and I will stick to my powder contour and highlight.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Fair more...
I find this pallet very difficult to blend I have to use oil’s combined with this product in order for it to blend seniors or else it will look very muddy. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging I find that your finger can get snagged in the plastic if I’m not opening the Compact with caution. They have various kits For lighter too deep or skin tones. I purchased mine on Sephora and I recommend only if you like cream contouring and you don’t mind to pair this product with other things.
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this at TjMaxx for $4 so it was a STEAL (cashier literally had to check to see if I swapped the price tag), on my own I would have never purchased this, and it still won’t for full price.
The product feels sandy, like it legit feels like there is crystals of sand in it. It also does not blend well. It lifts up my foundation and exposes patches of dry skin I didn’t know I had. To help with the blending issue I added drops of oil to the product as people recommend, it just made things work. I still haven’t ditched this product, but I probably won’t buy again, at least not at full price.
Amanda J.
Review for: Other more...
This was my first ever cream contour kit! I fell completely in love with it the moment I used it! All the shades go well with my skin tone and it’s very easy to define and sculpt parts of my face. My favorite shade in this palette is the yellow shade. I use this every day and have found this to be one of the best contouring palettes that I own and believe me, I own many! The shades feel amazing on the skin and they blend out so nicely! If you’re looking for a great contouring palette, this is the one for you! Although this palette is pricey, it’s worth every penny! A+++
Taylor C.
Gloucester, MA
Review for: Light more...
Okay so let me start by saying that Anastasia is my absolute favorite brand of all time. That being said, when I first bought and tried this product i absolutely HATED it. If you apply this in the traditional stripes/lines everyone usually does and then attempt to blend it out with either a brush or a sponge, you're going to probably become very frustrated with how long you'll be blending and I find that it can remove some of the base makeup underneath.

Recently I tried using this by dabbing a small stipple brush into the contour shades and buffing it onto the areas I want and building the color slowly, and it has become my everyday contour product!! So if you're like me and couldnt get this to blend, definitely try this way!! It lasts  forever on the skin as well, and has a beautiful finish.
Nicole O.
Brick, NJ
How does this compare to the Kat Von D contour palette?
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
I've always done powder contour so I was wondering if the cream contour is better than the powder?
Rachel L.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the anastasia powder contour kit! Especially when i have the time to go all out with my makeup..my powder is almost out and i have wanted to try the cream kit. Question is once i have gone powder will i like the cream? I am worried about blending the cream because i like more of a natural look and have not invested in all of the expensive contouring brushes as of yet..
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Have the powder contour kit and i love it! But on special occasions i like to do a cream contour first. Ive heard these can become very dry. Can anyone recommend this?
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Is the cream as easy to apply as the powder, and what is the best way to apply this product?