Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A hydrating, full-coverage cream formula that glides over skin without caking. Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer to effortlessly camouflage dark under-eye circles, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes.

• Shade Description - Warm shade ideal for dark skin with peach undertones

Squalane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla/Candelilla Cera, Isononyl Isononanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triisodecyl Trimellitate, Synthetic Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) <13790>

what is the difference between a regia concealer and this concealer ?
I want to know how is this product
Does this have good coverage [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-concealer]?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer!
Product Highlights
This concealer is super thick and full coverage. However, I think it's easy to use and blend! I've even used it under my eye to highlight and see how much it would crease. It didn't crease at all when I set it with a powder. I was even thinking of going back to get a darker brown color to contour and return my cream contour palette. I actually really like this.in reviews
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Holly D.
Review for: 5.00
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer has been such a great little concealer pot for me! This is an EXTREMELY thick and pigmented potted cream, it’s so thick it’s almost like a paste. It’s extremely opaque and pigmented and will cover anything. Literally, any pimple, blemish, whatever will be gone. That being said, the coverage is perfect but can look a little dry and sallow as the day goes on so it loses a star for they as well as the fact that the color range needs some more shades added to it. This concealer will last forever, it will cover anything and a little bit goes a long way. I highly recommend this to everyonejj!
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
Review for: 1.00
This has to be my favorite concealer. This is my third pot of it! The coverage is great and the creaminess allows for a multitude of uses- under eyes, blemishes, etc. My personal favorite use is to clean up cutcrease and other eye makeup. This is a really creamy, moisturizing, full coverage concealer. The container allows you to get everything out of the pot too, so a nice bang for your buck. Love it!
Griselda P.
Clearwater, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Griselda P.
I have the foundation but I love the way it makes my face feel! It lasts all day and it’s a great match!
Fairus Y.
North Bergen, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Fairus Y.
Review for: 4.00
This isn’t my shade but I keep it in my kit to carve out my tanner skinned girls brows as well as prime their lids and it works perfectly, I will definitely get more various shades of this to fit my other clients @makeupbyfairuzz! It cancels out any veins or darkness on the eyelid with the coverage it has as well as leaves your brows looking snatchedddd.
Amber T.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Amber T.
Review for: 5.00
I use to live in this product! I now use it more as an eyeshadow base because of its thickness and ability to prevent eyeshadow from moving. I would definitely recommend for full coverage wear!
Ashli M.
atlanta
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Ashli M.
Review for: 3.00
I used Anastasia to correct my eyebrows. My mother bought but it was to light for her skin so she gave it to me and fell in love with it for my eyebrows.
Ruby P.
oklahoma city
I love this concealer for cleaning up my eyebrows!! It’s very thick and full coverage which is why it’s not great under the eyes because it’s so thick and creamy that it’s hard to blend and creases a lot but I definitely recommend for cleaning up the brows or doing a cut crease
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Review for: 2.5, 3.00
I love this concealer it’s long lasting and full coverage and looks very nice on my face
Elizabeth M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Review for: 1.5
Conceals well! I also use as eyeshadow primer! Creamy but sets in 45 seconds. Lasts all day. I’m older>it does sit in lines after a few hours. Better for short stints! For all day coverage go with -> Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit!! It’s fabulous! Gives you a perfect contoured look’ my everyday Fave!!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Choose your face shape and follow the guide below to contour!
Rebekah C.
hingham
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 1.5
So definitely depends what your looking to use this for, it’s great for carving out eyebrows but I definitely wouldn’t use this under the Eye or on blemishes... I definitely wouldn’t buy it again though, the smell is a little iffy I tried to use a tiny bit under my eye and although it did cover the creasing and cakey feel was unbearable. On blemishes it made me break out more and I felt like this really clogged my pores. I would only use this for a cut crease on the lid but honestly my Mac paint pot does such a better job I just don’t see myself reaching for this product ever :(