16 colors available

BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #41 in Concealer

A full-coverage concealer. Instantly camouflage dark undereye circles, hyperpigmentation, and blemishes. The hydrating cream formula glides over skin without caking. It prevents setting into fine lines, stays put until you remove it, and it can easily be worn all over as a foundation. The result is skin that appears smooth, natural, and flawless. "I wear 2.0 every day to camouflage any imperfections!" Anastasia Soare see more...

• This is more of a statement. But I went to Sephora yesterday and th...4 Answers
  • Is it worth the money? Does it cover blemishes well?🤔1 Answers
  • Did the Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer make an...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 1.50 (warm, for light skin w/yellow undertones)
What's great about this product is that just a little can go a long way. I bought my concealer about 4 or 5 months ago and it's not even halfway done. I love using this to clean up my brows. If i hadn't tweezed some small hairs, it'll cover it completely. The only bad thing for me is the coverage for the under eye area. Also it just loves to sink into my creases. I don't know if it's because I don't use a color corrector under the concealer or what, but the cover could be better. At the beginning it would be very hard to blend it in without it looking cakey but somehow I mangaed to work around it. It's a great product, i just wish I knew how to make it work better.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I was so excited to get this and it's been in my cart for almost 2 months. But I absolutely hate ordering stuff online (far too impatient for shipping)... I'm glad I waited and tried it in store. I swatched it and even the smallest amount covered almost the entire back of my hand (you might be thinking 'how could this possibly be a bad thing-it'll last me ages'-NO). This stuff is so tacky and was sticky on the back of my hand until I washed it off. Immediately was turned off by it and picked up the pro brow pencil instead to clean up my brows. Save your money, go with Urban Decay's if you're looking to spend ~$20 on a concealer.
Linda M.
Linda M.
As a 50 something makeup lover, I've been searching for a HG concealer that doesn't settle into my fine lines and make my eyes appear older than they already are yet cover my dark circles. I've tried UD Naked, NARS Radiant Creamy and all of them dried my undereye area within hours. Then a trip to Sephora changed my life! This Anastasia concealer (0.75 for me) comes in a wide array of shades and a little goes a long way! Bye bye dark circles! And when I set it with the LaMer translucent powder or the Hourglass Ambient in Dim Light, the creasing is minimal at best! The search for a concealer has ended!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
This is a heavy duty concealer and great for stubborn dark circles or surprise breakouts. It's a thick cream (similar to Benefit's Erase Paste in consistency), but it's very easy to blend. A little goes a long way with this stuff, so use a light hand because it's very easy to go overboard and end up with caky results. It'll last all day and I don't usually have any issues with creasing. I also love that they have such a light shade (.5) - I often struggle to find products light enough for my fair skin, but this one matches me pretty well! Definitely a valuable product to have in your makeup arsenal.
Lixa M.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
I'm stuck trying to decide on whether to give this a 3 or 4 star rating. I gave it 4 stars because it has amazing coverage and the shades are very good.

The only issue I have with this product is that it is extremely drying and makes the skin under the eyes appear dryer and more wrinkled/creased because it's lack of hydration.

The all the colors offered run a little dark but this has a good balance of colors in it to balance the eyes out and cancel out the dark circles.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Review for: 3.50 (warm, for tan skin w/yellow undertones)
This concealer is okay. I'm happy that they come out with this color because it's something that match my color when it comes to her concealers. I honestly can say that this is something I won't purchase again once I'm done using it because it's really thick. I use mine to clean up my wing eyeliner and brows but trying to move this product around is no joke. I have to warm it up either on my hand or let the container sit in warm water to kind of soften it up.
Itati T.
Itati T.
Coachella, CA
I'm not a big fan of this at all. I had such high hopes and it just wasn't for me. I have combo skin the concealer was SUPER thick it accentuated my pored (even though I don't have big pores) for some reason they looked big. It creased on my forehead and wore off after 5 hours of rest. I set it and didn't use anything heavy used a translucent powder. Really wanted to love this but oh well. Amazing coverage I will say. Yet hard to blend out
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
I'm in LOVE!! I came into Sephora one day and asked for a recommendation and this did not fail. Not only is it inexpensive compared to others, it is extremely full coverage and buildable. Not cakey, just set very well. I got it in the shade 3.5... I did think it was too dark when I was shade matched but it ended up being perfect when I tried at home. Try it!!! You won't regret it!
Daneris S.
Daneris S.
Newark, NJ
Before I tried this concealer, I always used the NARS creamy radiance and swore by it. I was shopping at Macy's and I decided to try this one on a whim. I'm glad I did. I found that this concealer blends way better than the NARS and is not cakey at all, while giving me the same coverage as the NARS concealer. I will definitely be going back to get this one when I run out!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Review for: 1.50 (warm, for light skin w/yellow undertones)
This concealer has medium coverage, it's very pigmented, stays well put (when you set it with a powder), very creamy, has an amazing amount of product for the price, BUT it oxidizes on me. It matches my skin when I put it on but after a few minutes it turns orange. I would recommend swatching them in person and going outside to see if it matches/doesn't oxidize.
Damian C.
Damian C.
Katy, TX
What do you think of this product? Does it creases a lot?
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
What is the coverage of this concealer like? Does the product last very long?
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Who uses this? You must have money I can't afford any of it 😂
Tabina N.
Tabina N.
Does this concealer go on dry and caked on your under eye? If so, how do you prevent it from happenening?
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This is more of a statement. But I went to Sephora yesterday and this product rang for $10!! So I'm unsure if there is a sale but if you're a regular user that is one heck of a save! Edit after trying product: I would say this was a fail, it did not lay on my face well and the product balled up after application. My skin was primed and no foundation on, just the product, I won't be buying again. First pic is with product second is without