Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel is a lightweight clear gel that sets color and holds brow hair in place for a clean, polished look that lasts. Brush on using short upward strokes as a finishing topcoat to your brow look (or use alone).

• Features a lightweight, colorless formula that delivers flexible hold that lasts
  • The brush deposits just the right amount of product, so you can apply with control
  • The formula holds hairs in place without a stiff feel
  • Dries down completely clear without leaving any residue
  • Gives brows a fuller, hydrated appearance with a polished finish
  • Soothing chamomile conditions hair

INGREDIENTS: WATER/EAU/AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN <8910R3>

What makes this brow gel different than any other brow gel?
I’m going to buy this product. Has this long lasting effect? Does it fix eyebrows well?
Does this leave your eyebrows stiff?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
In love! Its just perfect! A little goes a long way! Helps my crazy eyebrows stay on for all day long! It is pricey but lasts a long time! Compared to drugstore I still go with this one. Definitely recommend this to a friend!
San Diego, CA
I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play bash and I will be purchasing the full size when I'm out. Not all brow gels are created equal! This one sets my brows so well, especially at the ends where they tend to pop up.
Norwalk, CT
Personally I think that this is an awesome buy and definitely worth it for the price. I use this product almost every time I put on makeup and I love it so much.
White house, Tn
I'm in love with this stuff. By far the best brow gel I have ever used. I have used cheaper brands but they were sticky and clumpy. This goes on clean and precise. Worth the extra money.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Keeps my brow hair locked in place all day! Clear brow gel is a must in my daily makeup routine otherwise my brows start misbehaving haha. Definitely a must have!
Love love love this AWESOME brow definer! The color is a perfect match for my brows! I love how it glides and blends I'm with my natural brow. I highly recommend this brow definer!
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this brow gel. Only use a bit though because can leave brows crusty or shiny looking if you apply too much. This keep my brows on #fleek and makes them last all day!
My go to brow gel to keep the brow hairs in place- they will not budge! This lasts and lasts, so definitely worth the money for me. I've used two tubes and will continue to buy it!
Flowood, MS
I absolutely love this! Everyone says its like super glue for your brows and it is! I love to use this after I have filled in my brows and they stay in place all day!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
SUPER GLUE FOR BROWS!!!!!! Your brows will Be set and not go anywhere!!! I have bought this about 5 times and will continue to repurchase it forever! Couldn't imagine anything better

550 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
4 months ago
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ? This gel make brows dryer ? And how long does it work?
Rhonda J. • 3 months ago
keeps my hairs in place until I wash it off