BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #20 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A long-wearing, invisible brush-on gel for all hair colors that sets, defines, and holds brows in place. Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel in short upward strokes as a finishing topcoat, or alone, for a clean, polished look.

Lightweight, flexible formula without residue
Soothing chamomile formula conditions hair
Can be used to smooth away fine hair growth along forehead

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
  • "Need some gel for those brows?? Well look no further! This brow gel is the one for you! I personally have extremely dark and thick eyebrows and sometimes I don't want to fill them in or add any color but I still want to keep them in place. This product does just that! The formula is not sticky or clumpy it is clear and completely easy to apply! " in 100 reviews
  • "This product is amazing to tame your brows , really easy to apply and also pretty long lasting , definitely I'm going to buy it. Go buy it like know , you won't regret it , I know it may be pricey but cmon it's high end product ❤️" in 42 reviews
💋Cara S.
I absolutely adore my Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I use several of them on a daily basis! As far as her Brow gel goes, it was my 3rd ABH product to use & I instantly fell in love! I use two different colors of the Brow gel - both clear & Chocolate, to give my brows the defined, full, yet natural look that I want. I always want my brows darker & more defined at the arches and tails with the more natural looking hairs towards the front of the brow. So in my opinion, as far as brows go, you truly can not ever go wrong with using ANY Anastasia Beverly Hills brow product! I personally own & use not only her Brow gel, but I also use the Brow Definer, the Brow pomade, the Brow Pencil, the Magic Pencil, the Brow Wiz in both two colors, as well as her brow tools, like her brushes & even her pencil sharpeners bc they are all of such high quality, as well as being reasonably priced! Thanks ABH for always killing the brow game - as well as the cosmetics game - ABH truly IS one of the best out there!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Anastasia is my go to for all things brows. I got this in a Sephora play box and was immediately using it. It does exactly what it says. After doing my brows I swipe this over them and those babies stay put! No smearing, smudging, flaking, nothin! I’ve even fallen asleep with my makeup on, I know, bad idea, and when I woke up my brows were still perfect. I also use this in the summer when I’m out in the heat or even swimming and my brows don’t budge. I highly recommend this to anyone who using brow products.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Favorite brow gel. No too sticky or shiny like other brow gels. Consistency is light and it adds just the right amount of product to keep brows in shape. The cost is around 20 which I don’t think is too bad because it lasts for months. The formula is long wearing throughout the day and definitely worth every penny to apply as a top coat after pencil or pomade or whatever you use to define your brows
Jennifer W.
The packaging is really nice and I catching. Felt as though the packaging was luxurious. Has very great hold and overall the product itself is really good. Only reason I'm writing a three stars instead of 5 is because I find that I go through their product quite quickly so I don't feel as though I get my money's worth and it's on the expensive side and it doesn't really work any better than other less expensive options I've tried so given that information I have not repurchased it.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a necessity in my eyebrow routine. It helps my haywire hairs stay neatly in place. I enjoy the transparent consistency because it doesn’t meddle with the color applied with my dipbrow. It’s very affordable, only $22 for a regular sized one & my own tube has lasted me a little over a year. My only issue is that at times, it does not fully keep my stray bottom eyebrow hairs intact. Despite this, I still think it’s a great product worth purchasing again and again.
chantalle C.
Atlanta
I got this eyebrow gel as a sample, and overall, I think it does a great job at doing what it needs to. Applying it is very simple and I use it every time I do my brows. Personally, while I love ABH, I would have probably gotten a brow gel at a drug store if I had not gotten this as a sample. Most gels are straightforward and do almost the same job. But if you’re feeling bougie, yes, this one is great!
Jan G.
I have being using this for a few months, I love that it helps to keep my eyebrows in place. Price well is a little pricy for my taste but it works and so far is the only one that truly works for me, my eyebrows stay in place for more than 12h. The only problem I see is that sometimes it will make me brake out and is more like the product is clog my pores, that is the only cont I found.
Madison. W.
Orange Park
Truly awesome product. ABH is just great, but I feel like this with the brow wiz is an absolutely great pair. It gives you so much control over your brows, and holds them firmly in place all day. No clumping or flaking off either which is awesome. I will say though, you put too much and you’ll definitely notice that your eyebrows are kind of hard to move. Lol
Becca💕 B.
Sayreville
This is a good brow gel if you need to really hold down your brows. For me I have thicker and fuller brows that when I apply this I feel like my brows are super thick and when I apply this to my brows they are so rough because it almost feels like glue in my brows I only use this if I’m going to sweat my makeup off or it’s a special event
shelise r.
I prefer the tinted brow gel, but this one still does the trick. I find the formula to be a bit wet, so I always wipe off excess product before I go in on the brows. Overall, keeps the brows in place. I got it as a gift so I wouldn’t buy it again because I have other brow products worth the same amount that work better for me!
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Does it really works? I've been trying a other gel products but haven't stayed long on my eyebrows.,
Mary Z.
van nuys, CA
Does this give a dry cracked appearance to the brows? Is it matte or glossy?
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
Is it necessary to use a brow gel?
Aiste C.
Does it leave your eyebrows shiny?
Norma A.