BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel is a lightweight clear gel that sets color and holds brow hair in place for a clean, polished look that lasts. Brush on using short upward strokes as a finishing topcoat to your brow look (or use alone).

• Features a lightweight, colorless formula that delivers flexible hold that lasts
  • The brush deposits just the right amount of product, so you can apply with control
  • The formula holds hairs in place without a stiff feel
  • Dries down completely clear without leaving any residue
  • Gives brows a fuller, hydrated appearance with a polished finish
  • Soothing chamomile conditions hair

INGREDIENTS: WATER/EAU/AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., VP/VA COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN <8910R3>

• Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases o...58 Answers
  • My eyebrow hairs are crazy, is this good for taming your ...15 Answers
  • I'm looking for something that can keep in place my wild ...3 Answers
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
Anytime I have ever used this brow gel in the past I know my eyebrows will stay in place all day so I won't have to worry! It is almost like hairspray for your eyebrows and I find its staying power is a little higher than lower end brow gels. I love having the assurance that my brows wont be moving after putting in the work of filling in my brows!
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This brow gel does a great job of really holding the brows in place. You definitely want to wipe off excess in the tube before applying because it can get pretty goopy. It does leave a bit of a crunchy texture to the brows that some people don’t like, but im not bothered by it since it will really hold my brows in place all day.
Janine M.
So first off I have pretty full brows and I only use this on a lark.  I just rarely reach for it.  It does give a finished look but it's not a look that is necessary and frankly no one but me notices when I use it.  That said, if you want a brow gel this is excellent.  No flaking and no mess.  It works.
Gillian B.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brow gel sooooo much! I have thicker/longer eyebrow hairs that tend to go a little crazy sometimes and this keeps them in place all day! Almost like a hairspray feeling when it gets dry but I don’t really mind that, it lets me know that it’s working! I’m totally repurchasing this product (:
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
Okay so I like this product but let’s go through
Pros and cons...
Pros:
I love how intact this product keeps my brows!
I love the bristles on the wand, makes it easy to apply and also brush your brows in the direction you want them to go!

Now let’s get to the cons:
This product has a STRONGGGGG CHEMICAL smell! I mean strong! If you have ever purchased ELMERS RUBBER CEMENT this is EXACTLY what that smells like! Now I am person that can deal with strong scents so it truly doesn’t bother me but I have so many friends that can’t stand the smallest chemical scents so if you fall into that sensitive to small category sad to tell you this product is not for you!

You also can’t apply too much of this on the brow bevause it will indent your brow “ if that makes sense” your brow will be squshed lol
Keep that in mind, also the brush disperses a lot of product so make sure you tap the excess off
Personally to me I LOVE THIS BROW GEL!
If you can’t handle this one a good one for you may be benefit 24 hour brow setter
Or try the brow gal she has an AMAZING brow gel
Marielle O.
Carlsbad
This baby is going to keep those brows in place! Its a little pricey and I havent tried too many other brow gels to compare it to but I do tend to love all ABH brow products in general. Theyre just very good quality. This will make your brows a little stiff and crunchy, but... they stay.
Gina S.
Reading
Love this brow gel. I originally got as a sample and knew I had to buy a full size. It's very light but keeps the brows in place. It never looks overly gelled or like it has product in it. It's very natural looking. I have long unruly brows so this really helps to keep in place all day.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
Best brow gel ever. Pricy but packaging is simple and beautiful with Anastasia Beverly Hills logo in France. I love the application and the doesn’t and leave my brows Flakey. The quantity is in that much inside of the tub.
Lauren S.
Nashville
When customers come to me asking for a clear eyebrow gel, I always steer them towards this one. It has long lasting power keeping your eyebrow hairs into place, and it's universal since it's colorless. I do wish the brush was smaller so there was better control during application.
Naila M.
I thought there was no reason for me to get this brow gel but oh was I shocked once I got it. It keeps my brows brows locked in place and makes sure they don’t move. I even have a funny story to share. I practice twice a week for volleyball and I of course wear makeup and draw my brows on with the brow wiz. Like usual the first day I practiced and by the time it was over, my brows were all faded and they sweat off. The next day I bought this clear brow gel and tried it the next time I played that week. Oh was I surprised to look in the mirror after practice to see that I still had brows! They didn’t move or sweat off and they were still perfect. Also, none of my hairs moved either! I would definitely recommend this!!
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
Does it really works? I've been trying a other gel products but haven't stayed long on my eyebrows.,
Sonia P.
Cleburne, TX
Is this worth the $22? Does it REALLY keep stubborn brow hairs in place?
Carissa L.
Newton, MA
For someone who has never used brow product before, is this one you would recommend for a newbie? What shade for black hair?
Akira M.
Midland, NC
Is this worth it? It's a wand with product on it yes lol, but does it make a big difference with your brows?? I have very sparse eyebrows and I need more hair lol