BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Citrus Zest Facial Scrub gently buffs away dead skin cells while botanical extracts and essential oils nourish and moisturize. Features Anastasia Beverly Hills' Balkan Botanical™ Infusion that soothes, softens and hydrates. Skin is left noticeably smoother and brighter.

Benefits:

- Features three physical exfoliants to gently buff skin: salicylic acid beads, bamboo stem extract, jojoba ester beads.

- Orange peel oil and grapefruit peel oil: Powerful antioxidants that are rich in Vitamin C while also naturally exfoliating.

- Cloudberry seed oil: Related to the raspberry, rich in moisturizing essential fatty acids (EFAs), antioxidants. Skin detoxifier.

- Balkan Botanical Infusion and aloe vera soothe, soften and hydrate.

• Ideal for all skin types.
  • Dermatologist tested.
  • Clinically tested non-irritating formula.
  • Paraben- and sulfate-free.
  • 2.47 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Exclusively ours.
  • Item #362838

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Jojoba Esters, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Banksia Serrata, Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, Grevillea Speciosa Flower Exract, Anigozanthos, Manglesii Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract,, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract,, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit), Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol Denat., Phytic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Iron, Oxides <10862>.

Kristi J.
Toledo
Smells great, leaves your face feeling soft. And refreshed and isn't harsh on skin! Having sensitive skin makes it hard for me to find products I can use on my face but this def met my expectations and I would def buy it again.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
 Anastasia your products are very good.  I really don't know when this brand came out. But ever since I found it, I have truly loved it along with many of my friends the packaging is very nice and also the way that the make up presents itself. Anastasia I did a very good job in making this product and I truly enjoy using them
Andrea M.
This has make my face so healthy , I will usually buy this in my local mall , I have used it a couple time and it already has done a good job , it may be a little harsh but it will do the job and it has good a great improvement with my face .
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
What a great product for sensitive skin! So lushious and beautiful look to it. I enjoy the packaging because it keeps it tight the value is nice for the price so that's always a plus. It was my first time and if I were to recommend to someone else it would be at the top.
Meanie R.
Norwich
Overall I hate citrus smells but I love this brand so I had to give it a try and I’m glad I did, the price was alittle pricy but it was amazing. The srub wasn’t too harsh on my skin and the smell wasn’t overbearing. I loved it. Forever going to buy it.
Destiney H.
This scrub is amazing and it works really well. It have a good effect on my skin. It met my expectations because I have dead skin and it makes my skin feel soft. The packing was very neat and nice and I’ll definitely keep using this!!!
Maddy C.
Cortland
This serum really gets deep into your skin and cleans very well. I bought this at Ulta. It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it. It's a mix of gentle and harsh , because it's getting deep into your skin. I would definitely buy again!
Soyla A.
This facial scrub is kinda harsh to my skin I do have very sensitive skin. Yes the package is beautiful but not for the price you pay! I got this at sephora so I just took it back to get something lighter.
Nyasia G.
Brockton
It’s a great product but it’s like rubbing tiny rocks on your skin. The outcome is good but it’s kind of painful. I have only used it once and I’m somewhat disappointed. If you don’t mind it then go buy it ❤️😂
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Such great stuff and smell incredible! It's a little bit spend but lasts a long time! I use this 2-3x a week. Leaves your skin feeling so soft and healthy afterwards. AMAZING!