BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Gentle foaming cleanser effectively removes makeup and residue. Blend of fruit oils, extracts and Balkan Botanical® Infusion hydrates and softens. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean and noticeably brighter.

Features and benefits:

- Features a sugar-based surfactant and a foaming peptide system, which are an effective yet gentle way to remove makeup and residue.

- An essential-oil cocktail of vanilla, sweet orange, bergamot and grapefruit provides aromatic benefits.

- Sweet orange and grapefruit essential oils work together to hydrate and soften skin.

- Hyssop extract, a Mediterranean herb, has known antioxidant benefits.

- Balkan Botanical® Infusion soothes, softens and hydrates.

• For all skin types.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Paraben- and sulfate-free.
  • Clinically tested non-irritating formula.
  • 5 oz.
  • By Anastasia Beverly Hills.
  • Exclusively ours.
  • Item #362837

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium, Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocoamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Hyssopus, Officinalis Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium, Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl, Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Citrus Grandis, (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus, Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum,, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linalool, Limonene <10860>.

• Where can you buy this? It's not on her site! ❤️1 Answers
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have tried Anastasia Citrus facial cleanser multiple times to complete to bottle and overall had a great experience with it. It left my face feeling very fresh with a fruity fresh scent afterward. I would defiantly purchase this product again and would recommend it to others.
Aja S.
This cleanser is so great. It's so gentle on your skin and still feels like it actually got all the dirt off. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I'm a first time user but I'll probably buy it again.
Natasha C.
Reading
The best facial cleanser that I had use for my face. It is very effective for the face. The packaging looks very fancy and clean. It definitely met my expectations and I will definitely recommended it
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
Honestly one of the most amazing cleansers I have used, left my skin feeling moisturized, cleansed, and when applying foundation I could tell a difference in the way my skin looked. I highly highly recommend using Anastasia products for whatever you need.
Diana P.
This is a wonderful cleanser that really gets the job done. I bough it on a whim and have enjoyed using it. It leaves my skin feeling clean. The only reason I don't give it five stars is because of the smell. It's not my favorite.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this product! The citrus smell is perfect hint of citrus without overwhelming your nose. It does a great job at cleansing my skin. My face has never been so clear! I would recommend to others for sure!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I definitely need to find this again works on all skin types and it's great on sensitive skin and exceeded my expectations. It's gentle and smells good definitely recommend this its worth it
Nabeelah H.
Anaheim
I love love love love this product but only does it make my face feel fabulous, but it also has an amazing citrus smell that it leaves behind. Definitely something I see myself using for a very long time 10/19 from me
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
This is an amazing product. Smells so clean and leaves your face feeling so refreshed it's a little on the pricey side however definitely worth it abh is a big brand for me.
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
I only used this cleanser once and i loves it it cleanesed my skin alot ver smooth and refreshing i wojld recommend this to everyone who looks for a soft cleanser
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Where can you buy this? It's not on her site! ❤️