BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A large, round diffuser brush with super-soft, tapered natural bristles for easy application of highlighter formulas. Precisely apply highlighter with Brush 23. Achieve seamless application just swirl powder over cheekbones and the decolletage.

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush Collection BH Cosmetics Morphe Br...2 Answers
  • How soft is this brush? Is it scratchy?1 Answers
  • Is the brush fallout bad??? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This is perhaps one of my favorite brushes I own next to my MAC 217 and my Artis Oval #7. I didn't want to buy this because of the pricing and I figured "I can use any brush for my highlight" which is true. Then I bought this to try after hearing good things about it. I'm amazed at how much more pigment this delivers when I apply. I love it. I didn't think it would be worth it to go from my real techniques brush to this but, it absolutely was!
Carol D.
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush! I use it with the Anastasia glow kits, Jeffree Star highlighters and with the Kat Von D highlighting shades in the contour kit. It picks up the powder so well. I've used other "highlighting brushes" and this one is far superior (Tarte dual ended highlighting brush, sigma brush).
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
I bought this solely to use it for my highlighter. After I cleaned it, I did see some bristles come off and the strands are so light that I have to keep it in its packaging to keep it safe. Sometimes when I tint it at a certain angle, the bristles actually bend or deform.
Kaley K.
Kaley K.
I was looking for a highlighter brush and stumbled upon this one at Sephora. I love the A23 brush. It applies my highlight nicely. I haven't used a fan brush before but you won't be disappointed if you wanted to venture out from the fan brush and give this one a try!
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Love this brush! It's a luxury type of purchase for me. I typically buy morphe brushes. I bought this before my m510 and sadly I think the m510 is more for your money. Still love this brush! Sadly I'm just a bit disappointed that I found a more impressive dupe!
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
This brush is perfect for highlighting. It's about $25. The brush doesn't shed and has lasted me a long time. The handle length has a good grip to highlight. Good price for the quality. If you're a highlight queen, then you need this in your life.
Juliana V.
Juliana V.
Love this brush for my glow kit!! It is soft and picks up the color perfectly. I would say this brush applies my highlight better than a fan brush!! It is mine and some of my friends favorite brush to use with our glow kits! I would recommend
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
El Monte, CA
I purchased this brush when I bought my 2 glow kits from ABH and I have to be honest it applies my highlight amazing. It's a perfect size to apply and blend out my highlight. I have repurchased it and now have 2 in my collection.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love my brush A23 brush! It makes it easier to apply my highlight. It also helps blend out my highlight so it looks more natural. Also easy to wash and the brush does not shed. Def recommend others to purchase this brush.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
I love this highlighter brush. I use it regardless of the brand of highlighter I use. It applies the highlighter so flawlessly and looks so pigmented. It's a perfect brush.
I see this brush a lot on YouTube, is its worth the price? Because that a little expensive, but if it's worth it I'd be okay with it because brushes so make a difference.
Nasia H.
Nasia H.
Berea, KY
Is there any shedding with this brush?
Sahrai M.
Sahrai M.
Is this a good brush to use for highlight? might go to Sephora soon to purchase this
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
I really want to try this out.......