BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A large diffuser brush with soft natural bristles that’s ideal for applying highlighter formulas. Swirl Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush A23 over cheekbones, brow bones, and décolletage for a finished appearance.

Round, tapered bristles make application easy and precise

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush A23 BH Cosmetics Morphe Brushes ...2 Answers
  • How soft is this brush? Is it scratchy?1 Answers
  • Is the brush fallout bad??? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
This is the only brush I have actually enjoyed for applying Highlighter. I do have a tapered highlight brush from Luxie and a fan brush from Sigma and neither of those do the job like this ABH #23. It is nice and fluffy so it picks up the perfect amount of product for a settle but pigmented glow. I don't like a blinding glow but this brush can make that happen if that is your preference. It is the perfect size for brushing Highlighter across the upper cheek. I've had this for two years and have washed it over 20 times and it does not shed!!!
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
I'll be reviewing the new anastia beverly hill eye brushes.

(From my left) A3 Firm shader brush the anastiabeverlyhills website describes it as "A small, domed shading brush with dense synthetic fibers ideal for applying. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Firm Shader Brush A3 for maximum color pay off & smooth application." "Premium synthetic fibers
Applies both cream or powder with ease
Soft, dense bristles for maximum color pay off"

This is my one and only favorite from the brushes I chose. My only gripe is if I were to chose this or the Mac 239 I'd choose my 239. It does its job but not the best job. I find I have to go into my eyeshadow again and again to build up my lid color. Overall its an ok brush.

(Next one to my left) A28 Precise eyeliner brush the website desribes this brush as "A narrow-tip brush with extra-fine synthetic fibers for expert detailing. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Precise Eyeliner Brush A28 to line eyes with precision."

It does that job ok I also find it hard to precisely line my eyes with this one. It may be my lack of skill in this area but I find this brush to be just ok. I think for its price point at 16.00 you will find drugstore brushes less expensive that do relatively the same job. Overall not my least favorite though.

Next one) A14 Pencil brush this brush claims to be "A small, round brush made with firm goat hair for expert application on the eyes. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pencil Brush A14 for detailed application and precise blending. Premium natural hair
Circular bound ferrel for precise blending"
This brush is dense like way!!! too dense. Trying to use this brush on your outer v just creates a patchy mess! Theirs no flexability with this brush. You certaintly cant blend with it! This brush should just be advertised as a lower lash line brush. It works ok in that sense but honestly you can find better pencil brushes than this one.

(Last one to my right) A26 Blending brush this brush claims to be "A fluffy round brush with synthetic fibers for soft, seamless blending of powder and emollient-based products. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Crease Blending Brush A26 to soften and diffuse edges."

This last brush has my biggest gripe and makes me.the most dissapointed! Now I will say it may be my fault for picking this brush as fair as the type of hair used on it
In my personal experience a'lot of synthetic hairs when it comes to diffusing colors just dont do the job! They are stiff and really have a lack of flexibility that allows one to blend color seamlessly! I was kind of hoping it would be somewhat close to the brush included in my modern renaissance palette. If they had made one like that blending brush with a longer handle I'f be a happy woman! The A26 blending brush howevet is just fair to.lonh of hairs to use on your eye properly and iylt just doesnt blend, and when a product claims to be a crease blending bruah I'd hope it would do just that.

I know they have other eye blending brushes but I honestly dont feel like trying them to find.out of they are duds or not. Maybe I picked the wrong brushes but I think I'll venture out and just stick to their makeup for now.

(Next one)
Jillian B.
Ramona
This brush works for most things. I bought it for my highlighter, and it does the job, but I wish the bristles were a little softer, and perhaps I should have gone with a larger brush. Overall it works, but it’s missing a little something something.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
This was always sold out at sephora and when they restocked it in stores I ran and bought one ! I love it ! It's a face detailed brush and can multiple usages . I have used it for bronzer and highlight but I prefer to use it for bronzer . I like to sculpt my face with it sinse the bristles pick up the product so nicely and just sculpt I use another brush to blend the harsh lines away but I always use this brush when putting on makeup ! It's a must to have !
lindsey g.
Cloverport, KY
i use this one quiet often, it’s absolutely excellent at blending darker colors into the inner and outer corners of your eyes. i would recommend this over any brush!!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I used to use a fan brush for my highlighters, but I got this on a whim and now I never use a fan brush. I like to call this my highlight-saber. It places and diffuses highlight onto my high points beautifully. I also like it for bronzer and blush because the bristles are so fluffy. My only complaint is that sometimes the bristles break and shed off the brush and leave little fragments on my face or in my vanity area. I can't say if this applies to the new collection of brushes as I bought mine before the new collection. Maybe they fixed that little problem.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush A23 Great when I tried it at the store. Great at first purchase. Brush was nice, fluffy, easy to control, so soft and light. After 1st wash brush lost its fluff and softness. It was brittle and full/heavy. Other brushes I own kept their integrity after a wash. This did not. Pricey.
Carol D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brush! I use it with the Anastasia glow kits, Jeffree Star highlighters and with the Kat Von D highlighting shades in the contour kit. It picks up the powder so well. I've used other "highlighting brushes" and this one is far superior (Tarte dual ended highlighting brush, sigma brush).
Zach P.
Averill Park , NY
The only brush I use for highlighting! It's technically a "packing" brush but is perfect for highlighting. Picks up the product so nicely and allows for light application and spreadability. So easy to apply and blend your highlighter! You can pack on a little bit of highlighter or pack on a bunch of highlighter and blind the crowd!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
I really love this highlighter brush. I pretty much use it on the daily for applying highlighter. The bristles are pretty densely packed for a highlighter brush so it definitely gives me more of an intense glow rather than if it were to be more like a fan brush. If you like intense highlights I'd totally suggest this brush.
Nasia H.
Berea, KY
Is there any shedding with this brush?
Sahrai M.
Is this a good brush to use for highlight? might go to Sephora soon to purchase this
Amanda C.
Burke, VA
I see this brush a lot on YouTube, is its worth the price? Because that a little expensive, but if it's worth it I'd be okay with it because brushes so make a difference.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Is this brush just good for highlighting or what else can I use it for?